Renewal March 11th Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal March 11th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
284 replies to this topic

#51 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:10 PM

we skipped wave mode dungeon and go straight to heroes trails 2.

i hope wave mode dungeon not abandoned just like mora-malangdo-byalan-dewata cards.

TI sugg:

low:

gargoyle - elder

mid:

gazeti - ragged zombie

high:

golem incarnation - skeleton general

am mut - sadako incarnation

#52 Khaioz

Khaioz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:19 PM

Finally

Heroes Trail Part 2

Eagerly waiting for the Thanos equips

#53 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:20 PM

Looking like Iam MvPing for another 6 months lol.

#54 Chocola

Chocola

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:53 PM

That said, it should be obvious it would take an awful lot of fungineering to come from kRO to even make blacksmithing worthwhile again, so why even bother caring about the ranking list these days-- whether you're complaining there is no point in resetting it --- or complaining its being reset at all. It should be a fine print nobody cares about.

Dear Oda, 

I would like to reply to this quote and together, appeal against blacksmith resetting. Please listen to a player voice, however unimportant he/she is.

First let me explain why "I" care about blacksmith rank resetting.

I'm one of the few active forging smiths in this server, in "few" I mean 4-5... Only 3 out of 10 ranked BS are actually selling their VVS, I'm one of them. 

BS ranking is really worthless for most people, but for those on the list, especially me, it means a lot.... Friends used to ask me why I forge, and I just tell them "I love forging, I'm a blacksmith". I'm a blacksmith since I've first played RO some 11-12 years ago. Since then I'm on and off RO and been on several server, both official and privates, like many other people. I just returned to iRO when it went on steam on November, 2013. All those times my main char always be a forging smith. 

I started from scratch again since my old ID has only a lv 10 novice with nothing left in kafra. I made new friends, grind, vend, buildup my own resources, and after 6 months I was ready to be a ranked blacksmith again.

Forging has changed a lot during these years, but something never change. I still love to forge very very strong elemental weapons. I love to hear the sound effect when I successfully created one, and I laugh & /swt & awww with my friends when it broke (more often than not). I love to see the points adding up 10 by painfully 10 points for each weapon I created and know that I'm another step closer to the top ranking. VVS weapons are still have a tiny niche in the market, a few players are still using them nowadays. I love making decent weapons for my friends and guild mates. I forge for free for newbies with too low budget to buy good weapons or elemental converters. I teach new players how to get free gears from eden equipment quest, and if they still insist they need my VVS, I'll sell to them at super uber extra special discounted rate. I buy back my VVS when my customers don't need them anymore and offer to exchange the weapon to another element if they don't have enough zeny to buy a new one. Once in a while I'll type /blacksmith and think "Ah! look at my points! It's still xxxx behind the no.1, but wow... I've made so many weapons!" ... and I'm happy.

Forging is very different from brewing. Pots are consumable, you used the ranked pots, they're gone. So the reset won't effect much, there're so many brewers and the alchemist points are enormous anyway. VVS is another matter, they last, you buy one at certain price, sometimes a bit higher because it's raked, then you have it for... how ever long you will have it. Some people who use VVS has tight budget but they have the right to get what they paid, if then paid for ranked VVS, no matter how puny the bonus is... they should get a ranked weapon. No matter if the forger is still playing or already quit, if he/she had once tried hard enough to be on the rank, they should have the reward for their hardship, and their weapons should be ranked for as long as someone topped them. Their points shouldn't got wiped by some reset with no reason.

I once saw someone said the reset is to make chance for a new player to get on the rank, but for blacksmith rank, it isn't impossible to be on the rank. The hardest part is to be on the TOP, and if someone want to be the top blacksmith in this server, like me, that person should try hard. It took me a few months of forging to reach the 10th rank, and right now after a year and one reset I'm still fighting my way up to the top, unsuccessfully still... since the no.1 is so damn good. It's fun competing the fellow forgers and fighting to keep the position, every time I'm closer to the first ranking, he'll just whack something and gain a few thousand points and I'm falling so far behind again, still, it's fun in trying so.... but no fun at all if the points keep resetting ever few months. It's even more difficult for new players who wants to be on the rank (if ever), because to gain points are very hard and need a lot of resources, each reset will set them back to the beginning again with all their effort gone... their zeny lost, for nothing. 

If nothing, I'm still thinking that if BS rank resetting benefit no one while it's a huge lost for a few players, then you shouldn't reset it at all. 

Again, please understand. :(

Edited by Chocola, 10 March 2015 - 08:02 PM.

#55 Chocola

Chocola

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:11 PM

In short, we forging smiths are almost extinct. A class once prosperous but today is of little or no use. Won't you put us in some conservation center and just leave us be? Please don't keep destroying what so little we have left. The reset will only drive us to extinction faster. It's no gain for anyone. 

Edited by Chocola, 11 March 2015 - 12:08 AM.

#56 aralee73

aralee73

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationJelly Land
  • Server:chaos

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:52 PM

I can't wait to see what's in the new box  :p_idea: hopefully it's good and generous one.  :p_hi:

#57 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:37 PM

please give us something that won't make the inflation go even higher

Edited by GreenIvy, 10 March 2015 - 09:37 PM.

#58 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:42 PM

Did anyone test on Sakray if the new cards are in OCA?

#59 UrekMazino

UrekMazino

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Retired

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:10 PM

nice

#60 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:40 PM

March Groove Pack Arrives

Captain_Hat.jpg

Captain's Hat onegaishimasu

#61 Deluhi

Deluhi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:45 PM

So, how about a x5 drop event for cards only to celebrate the arrival of these new bad boys?

#62 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:48 PM

So, how about a x5 drop event for cards only to celebrate the arrival of these new bad boys?

but only for normal monsters

#63 AeroKrauger

AeroKrauger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:51 PM

Captain_Hat.jpg

Costume version plox /ene

#64 kengtot

kengtot

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 986 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, California

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:52 PM

what happened to the Isabella Red Ear..........!!???? i have a friend who bought it with a slot (for cards [1]), now all of  a sudden the item's slot is gone  :hmm:

and btw if we are getting the OGH hard cards, does it mean we are getting the temporal boots (slotted and enchantable at the same time)?

Edited by kengtot, 10 March 2015 - 11:07 PM.

#65 AeroKrauger

AeroKrauger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:28 AM

what happened to the Isabella Red Ear..........!!???? i have a friend who bought it with a slot (for cards [1]), now all of  a sudden the item's slot is gone  :hmm:

and btw if we are getting the OGH hard cards, does it mean we are getting the temporal boots (slotted and enchantable at the same time)?

Holy -_- broo, Those Isabella stuff (Red, Brown, and maybe Blue) has a hidden slot. You can only see it if you want to compound it.

Edited by AeroKrauger, 11 March 2015 - 12:29 AM.

#66 Mvpkiller2015

Mvpkiller2015

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:40 AM

@Chocola

There should be resetting, Why they reset the earlier ranking as well as when we merged the server

Even my BS was among top 3 ranks, after the reseting I got disheartened and stop forging. So why would you get special preference. I want to come back for forging so its need to be reset.

Ranking is useless or not that does not matter but the buyers take ranking weapon.

@ODA

please reset the blacksmith ranking or give my ranking back why earlier it was reset

Edited by Mvpkiller2015, 11 March 2015 - 12:41 AM.

#67 kengtot

kengtot

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 986 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, California

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:58 AM

@AeroKraugar figures  :thx:

#68 aralee73

aralee73

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationJelly Land
  • Server:chaos

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:21 AM

oh yeah....costume this please Oda .......... :bow:  

Captain_Hat.jpg

#69 AeroKrauger

AeroKrauger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:41 AM

@AeroKraugar figures  :thx:

np man btw its Krauger.

#70 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:40 AM

i want that costume on my adorable sylveon RK  :heh:

#71 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:44 AM

vending limit increase plox!

#72 Mvpkiller2015

Mvpkiller2015

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:50 AM

In short, we forging smiths are almost extinct. A class once prosperous but today is of little or no use. Won't you put us in some conservation center and just leave us be? Please don't keep destroying what so little we have left. The reset will only drive us to extinction faster. It's no gain for anyone. 

It has to be resetted for inactive bs goes out of list and new comer can come in

@Oda

I want it to be reset as it was done earlier when my second position was lost due to reset. If it was done previously so it should be done again. The policy should be consistent. And not change if some players does not like the take up the challenge again

Even I was disheartened when I lost second position earlier and stopped forging

So Please do reset

#73 Noxnel

Noxnel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1595 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:57 AM

48 New cards being added to monsters around Rune Midgard!

YES! Bring 'em all! Thank you so much, Oda!

#74 Setluks

Setluks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 478 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:35 AM

Low TI:
Elder & Rybio (nice exp)

Mid TI:
Nightmare Terror and Ice Titan

High TI:
Parus and Antler Scaraba

pl0x *-*

Also, no Parus Card for what I've seen, right? Why this card is so hard to put in? :(

No OGH Nightmare? Nice xD

@THANOS

Anyone got a link to how to get these weapons and equipments? THANKS

You guys rock, Love U All! :p_love:

#75 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:38 AM

you can see the equip descriptions on sakray; npcs sell them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users