disconnected from server on one account but not another - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

disconnected from server on one account but not another

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 xotolito

xotolito

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:28 PM

last night i left my gene on vending, and in the morning i saw that i was disconnected, when i try to log back in, i enter my information and choose the server, and after a moment before the character select screen is supposed to load, i get a message saying that i was disconnected, I dont have this issue with an alternate account, i can get to the character select screen just fine on my other account. I submitted a ticket but i wonder if theres something on my end i did to cause this problem or can do to fix it? thanks. PS just in case you were wondering this problem started before maintenance time and after, i still can log in with my other account but not the one i want to use. I just get disconnected every time i try to log in on that account only

#2 Kersya

Kersya

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:57 PM

I have the same problem, i left my mech on vending last night and forgot to log out before maint, now when i try to log i get disconnected before char server. I can connect with an alt account too

#3 xotolito

xotolito

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:34 PM

Yeah, with me its strange because I actually checked my client before maint time started and was having the problem even before maintenance, so I'm confused about what caused the issue

#4 kriZchan

kriZchan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:13 PM

im having the same issue, i cant login on my main account but can login fine on other accounts, dont remember it getting stucked on any instances other than afk in eden.

#5 Lawine

Lawine

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:18 PM

I have the same problem too since 12 hours ago, not vending but hunting and got disconnected suddenly.

#6 Crajeeflip

Crajeeflip

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:37 PM

This really sucks :( Im in the same boat. Are they doing anything to fix this at all or is it even acknowledged? VIP time wastin away :(

#7 Kersya

Kersya

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:39 PM

Yeah wasting VIP...they didnt said anything about it so far...hopefully we wont have to wait after the tickets...im so not waiting 3-4 days to get my account back...

#8 xotolito

xotolito

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:42 PM

I guess we just have to be patient, it's strange that this same problem happened to so many people. Really bummed out though, I was excited to get menblatt card for +9 EA10 faw :( oh well, hope you guys have other games to play for a few days T_T Also the vip time wasting away is crappy too but I'm not even worried about getting reimbursed for a day or three, I would just be happy to be able to get back into my account again

Edited by xotolito, 11 March 2015 - 02:43 PM.

#9 kriZchan

kriZchan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:53 PM

tried to bring this up to the gms ingame, but what i get for a response? they go offline on me. -.-

#10 Kersya

Kersya

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:59 PM

tried to bring this up to the gms ingame, but what i get for a response? they go offline on me. -.-

Somehow im not surprised... lol

They could at least tell us wtf is happening, i know CM check the maint thread so how hard is it to tell us if its investigated or not....i can understand bugs but having to rely on ticket to at least get a fking answer is retarded...especially when i pay for the damn thing lol

#11 Crajeeflip

Crajeeflip

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:01 PM

Somehow im not surprised... lol

They could at least tell us wtf is happening, i know CM check the maint thread so how hard is it to tell us if its investigated or not....i can understand bugs but having to rely on ticket to at least get a fking answer is retarded...especially when i pay for the damn thing lol

This is a little sad on their part.

#12 Crajeeflip

Crajeeflip

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:30 PM

Any update on this situation? A friend told me they did a server reset but i still cant log on.

#13 Kersya

Kersya

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:31 PM

yeah they just restarted the server to fix the really important st patrick quest...still no news about our problem though

#14 lumnia223

lumnia223

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:37 PM

My main account was locked out for WoE too :(. Repeatedly disconnected at login. It wasn't fixed even after the servers just restarted. Can we please get some help?

Edited by lumnia223, 11 March 2015 - 04:39 PM.

#15 UrekMazino

UrekMazino

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Retired

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:06 PM

My main account was locked out for WoE too :(. Repeatedly disconnected at login. It wasn't fixed even after the servers just restarted. Can we please get some help?

=( 

#16 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:30 PM

GMs are aware of this though it should have been addressed at least the accounts that sent in a ticket. On the note, got news they are going to check again in the morning for newly affected accounts. For now please send in a ticket

#17 Kersya

Kersya

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:35 PM

I just tried and i still cant log, i sent my ticket awhile ago too. oh well guess ill wait till tomorrow XD

#18 Crajeeflip

Crajeeflip

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:49 PM

RIP my day off from work.

#19 kriZchan

kriZchan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:50 PM

GMs are aware of this though it should have been addressed at least the accounts that sent in a ticket. On the note, got news they are going to check again in the morning for newly affected accounts. For now please send in a ticket

sent in a ticket. hopefully you guys sort this out really soon because were loosing out days from our VIP.

#20 Crajeeflip

Crajeeflip

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:12 PM

Yea just sent mine awhile ago too. I'm super curious how many people are actually affected by this.

Edited by Crajeeflip, 11 March 2015 - 07:13 PM.

#21 xotolito

xotolito

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:14 PM

Sent a ticket this morning but maybe it fell through the cracks with all the update stuff and everything else, hopefully the issue is resolved by tomorrow, if not oh well :( thanks for the info tho

#22 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:32 PM

It won't, just don't send multiple tickets.

#23 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:09 AM

sending multiple tickets put you to the back of the queue so don't do it. for the others with the same issue who got it fixed, they were recompensated their VIP, so you should as well (confirm with them ofc)

#24 Kunthiwati

Kunthiwati

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:44 AM

well i'd same problem last week

it is known bug. worry not your account will be fixed soon

as in.....4-7 days

lol

#25 kaynchan

kaynchan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:39 AM

Have the same problem, sent a ticket last night and still no news after a day. RIP to my day off from school and stuff, and here I thought I could get some gaming on but NO XD Hope they fix it soon, like ASAP. Because I've been itching to play. VIP's gone to waste for more than a day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users