#26 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:35 PM

And with all these new bugs...preferred method of reporting?

Also, Alteris/Helium, please answer the questions on current FoC forge stuff remaining and methods on obtaining infinity atmas!

Edited by XRosebloodX, 11 March 2015 - 07:37 PM.

#27 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:25 PM

Oh yes, forgot to mention this will be in 175.1

^rex quest continued

The Rex improvements quests need to be modified, at least for the first part. I've been getting new players who will do the quests, buy the egg, and then once the recipe is figured out, they give up because

1.) The price is one that new players around lvl 50 cannot afford. 

2.) The infinity atmas are unknown to them and only way to really get one is mall. 

So like the Alpha Temperion Mercs, perhaps make the first compounding more realistic by supplying the infinity atmas and putting the price to 100,000 for the first compound in the quest. New players are not going to have 5 mil lant. The community stated this before. They've had the regular Rex from the beginning of the game, allow them to make this one too as a transition?

#28 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:07 PM

Adding Some Job Skill Revision Previews to this.

To recap, below in the spoiler is what went in today.

To look forward, below in the spoiler is what we have planned for the next version.

Can we have something?  Even if its not great can we have something new :( ?

#29 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:54 PM

Why not leave a 70% forge and x3 bonus Battlefield?

#30 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:07 PM

Why not leave a 70% forge and x3 bonus Battlefield?

Because there's been enough of that 70% forge and with newer people coming in the last thing they need is to be shown an event that is that ridiculous.

#31 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:29 PM

Yeah, u are right!!! New players must be weak as hell!!!! 10% forge is too much for them, they would +5 their gear...that's dangerous for old players!!!

Ridicolous? Because ppl make +30 gear with a lot of LANT, and HOURS AND HOURS OF BATTLEFIELD?! Oh yeah, forgot that battlefields in this game must remain useless sorry <.<

#32 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:34 PM

Yeah, u are right!!! New players must be weak as hell!!!! 10% forge is too much for them, they would +5 their gear...that's dangerous for old players!!!

Ridicolous? Because ppl make +30 gear with a lot of LANT, and HOURS AND HOURS OF BATTLEFIELD?! Oh yeah, forgot that battlefields in this game must remain useless sorry <.<

That kind of is the definition of new.

#33 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:04 PM

REQUIEM : RISE OF THE MYSTIC.

tha's how you should rename the game now :p_swt:

improve , improve improve... even more dps , as i said before so very good for farm too i suppose , not only pvp , and more heal ... why then playing other classes ? seriously too bad i still like my toon.

nothing else than mystic class is needed in ReQQ. you should delete ALL  others classes , would make the game more easy to handle for you . one class = less bugs i suppose and that resolve the problem about balance ...................................................................... :p_omg: ............................................................................. good job in fact !  no more toxic community crying about balance  !!! ===>> only mystics toons in game  ! easy solution ! :heh: 

and about new process of forge  (and atmas) well tks i said it before (just like with  the "free" merc and the "free" mounts ) cool others  finally add their comments on that too , even if i doubt that will change something :p_sad:

#34 DeeMike

DeeMike

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:18 PM

well i tried allday to get on I cant server patch problems will not properly insert them whats patches and method how to make this game work...

Edited by DeeMike, 11 March 2015 - 11:19 PM.

#35 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:41 AM

No seriously, why are defilers and domis losing evasion for holy (i assume you mean light) resistance? What idea was this grounded on?

Evasion was actually considered an alternative build to the DPS build because once you get over the threshold of 40k, evasion is noticeable against mobs and melee. The rest of Domi skills actually support evasion builds and here you are removing it???

Also light resistance is pointless once you hit the 80% cap which can be achieved with the standard ET ball + TB jewel. 

#36 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:09 AM

I wonder why they even ask for skill change suggestion if they do something else anyways

#37 RadiantOfThePast

RadiantOfThePast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:21 AM

Because no matter what, some people are always coming back to the game and spending a month worth of pay as long as they ''update'' the game!

#38 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:52 AM

So instead of listening to everyone who wanted the evasion buff changed to include defense or something; you completely changed it to light resistance? I would like to see what ground this was based on because light is one of the more useless resistances. Additionally, no other domi changes? Cmon

However glad to see rads getting another heal option, should really consider this having a HoT effect after the heal as radiants, who are supposed to be the main healing class, does not have a TARGETED HoT still.

#39 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:59 PM

whay are u not combining Invisibility, Soul Shield, Blessing of Wind into one buf. and what makes u think ppl actually want light resistance..

So instead of listening to everyone who wanted the evasion buff changed to include defense or something; you completely changed it to light resistance? I would like to see what ground this was based on because light is one of the more useless resistances. Additionally, no other domi changes? Cmon

However glad to see rads getting another heal option, should really consider this having a HoT effect after the heal as radiants, who are supposed to be the main healing class, does not have a TARGETED HoT still.

just copy and paste heal totem minus DOT removal... give it 20% less moderate party heal amount as heal over time.

PROPER templar rad temp changes

--move charged bolt to radiant give it snow burst damage.

--move Elec Twister into charged bolt place. 5 dna for 1sec Skill Downtime!!

--put lightning restraint in templar tree(in holy bolt place).  rename HOLY RESTRAINT just like rage of bugs. MAKE IT LIGHT DAMAGE!!

--make invigoration a %hp buff.

--make magic shield mastery 1-10%block.

Are u Scientology and the aliens in ur head tellin u what to do? FUKIN idiots. u are completely clueless to anything reasonable or useful.

the worst part is u will do this patch anyways and we will have to whine like -_- to get u to even respond. 3 months later u will claim to have a new fix.

THEN 3 MONTHS LATER NOTHING

LOOK AT DRUID its completely USELESS!!!

Edited by sonemere, 12 March 2015 - 10:34 PM.

#40 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:08 PM

Well said!

#41 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:50 PM

u guys all weirdos.

u wanted make suggestions that will be ignored then you are a year late. go suggest on dead and never to be looked at class re-balance topics under each race section.

most idiots only look at there own classes they play not full class selection or are just plain stupid.

sorry sonemere but rly wtf at turan ideas. 

Make ppl change from tempest to rad. Hell at 69 my rad has 18.5kHP 17kMP recovers 500MP per tick in combat and hits cap player 1.7k p before weap enchant... and u want make rads stronger with AOEs n shiz...

Thats 69 battlerad imagine a 90 one recovering 1k per tick in combat, AOEing hushing sleeping slowing doting healing... all coupled in with huge def and natrual high res.

#42 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:53 PM

those regals xeons just make the things more unbalanced just saying

Edited by Vulcano, 12 March 2015 - 11:53 PM.

#43 xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • Server:Tifrii

Posted 13 March 2015 - 01:42 AM

reading and it's funny :D :D why does old players still QQ here about changes :D come on guys, we all know they wount do anything.    aand yes prepear for merging with RU server-it should be in few month, as far as i know

#44 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:16 PM

Alteris add atma as Battlefield reward!!!

100 SvS points = 1 atma (as I see we need 3 of them just for a coupon).

Add new RAID daily quest that gives infinity atma!

1 daily for each RAID!

Edited by Kazara, 13 March 2015 - 12:17 PM.

#45 RadiantOfThePast

RadiantOfThePast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 01:06 PM

u guys all weirdos.

u wanted make suggestions that will be ignored then you are a year late. go suggest on dead and never to be looked at class re-balance topics under each race section.

most idiots only look at there own classes they play not full class selection or are just plain stupid.

Make ppl change from tempest to rad. Hell at 69 my rad has 18.5kHP 17kMP recovers 500MP per tick in combat and hits cap player 1.7k p before weap enchant... and u want make rads stronger with AOEs n shiz...

Thats 69 battlerad imagine a 90 one recovering 1k per tick in combat, AOEing hushing sleeping slowing doting healing... all coupled in with huge def and natrual high res.

Silly people will stay silly!

#46 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:21 PM

u guys all weirdos.

you have a point, but its not easy as other classes swictching to other job, turans specially templar will find it hard to do. Imagine a pure int tempest changing to rad, yes sure he got high damage but sacrificing much for the heal and rad with high mind into tempest, low damage compare to pure int but high heal..but but still doable bcoz ive done done. my current temp has 22kmp 20khp and a rad before i decided to ujc to temp..using full mnd accs and still has 1600scad..i love a rad with aoe surely i ujc back to rad, can reach 27kmp with MS and can heal around8k-8.5 np np..

#47 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:00 PM

imo stat in armor and accs should be remove and should work as skill points, you recieve stat pts as you level and you are to decide where to put them thus giving you more flexibility. Its clear that other classes has a huge advantage over the stat than others. Wl to zerk np. Elem-druid np, mystic-saker np. Domi-defi np. Sin-sr np. Ranger-venger silly. Pure con prot -commie doable but still silly. Temp-rad doable but still silly.

#48 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:14 PM

u guys all weirdos.

u take all of ur opinions from the +30 side... i could care less about +30. ur 69 rad is not a proper basis to form an opinion from pompous ass.

#49 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:40 PM

imo stat in armor and accs should be remove and should work as skill points, you recieve stat pts as you level and you are to decide where to put them thus giving you more flexibility. Its clear that other classes has a huge advantage over the stat than others. Wl to zerk np. Elem-druid np, mystic-saker np. Domi-defi np. Sin-sr np. Ranger-venger silly. Pure con prot -commie doable but still silly. Temp-rad doable but still silly.

Turans basically just have sucky luck right now. But someone has to be the joke race.

#50 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:27 PM

Turans basically just have sucky luck right now. But someone has to be the joke race.

yep and till they rearrange the templar tree to reflect other classes balance...theres no reason to play turan cept to manual farm....who does that nowadays when everyones got a capped dommi farmer lol.

the only thing that sounds fun atm in turan is 2H commi with cheap ass TR giant weapon. pure pve.

Edited by sonemere, 13 March 2015 - 09:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users