3/17 Tiki Tuesday Q&A Thread - Page 3 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

3/17 Tiki Tuesday Q&A Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#51 Cer89

Cer89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:16 PM

So you understand people have lives i'll elaborate. Sunday I will be traveling out of state and will be away from home a few days and will not have access to internet. I do not own a smart phone because I have other tools to get around and don't own a laptop and I wont carry around a desktop with me. No access to internet means I'm not going to waste my time and money going to a library or getting a hotel with computer access since I'm only using my phone to make calls only. 

I'm sure you forum people are picky with posts and are fortunate but last I checked the only requirements to post or play the game where based by Terms of Service. Hope someone understands and can let whoever takes care of these things know the problem with the st patricks event. I really doubt this bug will go un noticed anyway.

#52 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHorcatereilberg-the Grand City
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:56 PM

Basically with what albino batman (Necroheliac) is saying, that you should post on the next upcoming tiki tuesday thread and not here. The main reason for that is, this thread is already old and it will confuse the other readers that comes here that this thread is on going and will continue to post their questions here. When tiki tuesday is over, they will most likely complain on why their questions was not heard off.

The CMs/GMs/Vmods would not be viewing this old thread since the questions in here were mostly answered already or they have done their best answering them. The only time they will come and read here is when they sense incoming trouble from players making trouble; thus resulting to them locking the thread.Other than that, the thread was made on the 17th and it is clear that it isn't the 17th anymore, yes? Besides, you are better off  asking your question on the 24th of March. No one is forcing you here to go to a library or cafe or hotel, just to log-on here and ask your questions. I think you will be better off to ask someone you know here from the forums/game to post it for you as that might be the only way....

If I may add, they are aware of the current situation of the St.Patrick Quest, and they are trying their best to fix it, which was attempted during maintenance but somewhat there is little or no affect at all (citation needed). Unfortunately, they are currently occupied to the newly implemented Heroes Trails II major update, and it may require time management for them to get a proper fix for the quest. For now it is better to just wait.. :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users