Game update issue - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Game update issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Maxakheron

Maxakheron

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:48 AM

Since yesterday, I have been getting updates on client that are from 2013-4-9. The client was upgraded last on 13-3-2015. But it is downloading all updates since 9-4-2013. And if I close the Client then it downloads all the updates again on next start.

Please help.

#2 Xaxaxa

Xaxaxa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:05 AM

Copy paste from my older comment:

Go to http://choobs.org/stuff/patch.php first, open the patch2.txt file in your RO directory, scroll down to find the latest patch and enter the patch number in choobs then download the patch.ini. Copy paste it into your RO directory and run the patcher again. This will fix the issue temporarily. The next time you have the same issue, copy paste said patch.ini again. Or you can do what I do. After every successful patch, I copy the patch.ini file elsewhere as a copy. For me the patch.ini is the only way I can bypass my patcher downloading a file from way back in 2011 even though the installer I have is the latest version. Anyway, I hope this helps. It isn't a permanent solution but it takes less than a minute to do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users