Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:44 AM

You don't but you're gonna get them unless you're gonna npc them and not make a __________ and use it.

Nobody is gonna want to play vs you when you're being spoonfed crap like that.

Edited by Xellie, 22 November 2010 - 08:46 AM.

#52 rayy

rayy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:49 AM

When has insur ever bragged on these forums about "winning" woe? If anything, we only trolled all these retards on the forums who CREATE threads complaining about how they lost WoE. We stated from week 1 about how stupid these WoE Events are. If they wanted to fix the woe situation, they would just open up all the realms allowing everyone to play, instead of 1 realm where 1 alliance can take over everything.

Edited by rayy, 22 November 2010 - 08:52 AM.

#53 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:00 AM

When has insur ever bragged on these forums about "winning" woe? If anything, we only trolled all these retards on the forums who CREATE threads complaining about how they lost WoE. We stated from week 1 about how stupid these WoE Events are. If they wanted to fix the woe situation, they would just open up all the realms allowing everyone to play, instead of 1 realm where 1 alliance can take over everything.

Yeah exactly, trolling isn't gonna help no matter how dumb you think the "little guilds" are being. All it does is breed animosity. (haha!)

And I DO agree with you guys in that respect. I'd hope the GMs would listen to you guys if you were more respectful? I was gonna start WoEing again but I saw these events and was like.... what a waste of time. <_<

#54 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:57 AM

Pom doesn't want any god items. Well, c'mon over to ygg then. No god items over here. And tell the GM insiders everyone keeps saying insur has to start woe up on ygg already.

#55 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:09 AM

Yeah exactly, trolling isn't gonna help no matter how dumb you think the "little guilds" are being. All it does is breed animosity. (haha!)

And I DO agree with you guys in that respect. I'd hope the GMs would listen to you guys if you were more respectful? I was gonna start WoEing again but I saw these events and was like.... what a waste of time. <_<

I havn't logged in for WoE since they started these events. It'll just wait till its back to normal lol.

#56 FullSmile

FullSmile

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:03 PM

Not much of a WoE when the realms keep crashing every time.

#57 Hanz

Hanz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationCalfornia

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:21 PM

WoE seems dead to me with this new WoE event...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users