• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Camnelot

Camnelot

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:40 AM

Hello since the new update i was in the new digeon and something happened that i d.c since then i can't log in with that acc ):

#2 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Co. USA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:52 AM

Getting the exact same issue here too.  Since the last update last night (v550) every time I go into the dungeon, my game totally locks up.  I have to shut down the client manually.  Then when I try to come into game again, I click on the character to load him, and it goes straight to "Server Disconnected".  I can't load game at all as of the moment.  :D

#3 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:19 AM

+1 to this, Exactly  as uzi said :P,

1-Char gets frozen , cant move, skill, etc

2-Close the Game , relog , select char

3- Server Dissconnected"..

:C Please q.q fix it

#4 Anatharia0zzy

Anatharia0zzy

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIngolstadt,Bayern.

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:49 AM

Omg my Dhiny was there too and got stucked like U guyz said and cant chatt at Group cant move cant leave from the Group and I had offline from the game lol and now when Im trying to log in my chars is still log in and then I tried again my chars can log in but server down .Oh..please fix this dear GM I want / We want play again more power and have a nice day !!! :p_sad: :hmm:

#5 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:08 PM

OK, just spoke to Leonis about this, YES they are busy working on it.  They will get a fix, as soon as they find one.  He asked me, to ask you guys to give the following info if you can please. 

What char name was it that was in the dungeon, how far along in the dungeon did you get....about how long, time wise, were you in the dungeon?

What were you doing at the time you froze up, were you killing monsters or anything?

When you tried to log back in, and it went to that server disconnected message, what server was it?  (Leonis or Draconis)

Have you tried the other server?  If not, can you please go try now, and post what happens....

Do you have other accounts and if so, can you get into those OK?

Also, on the account that you are locked out of, do you have other characters, and can they get in game?

Thank you.  Karl.

#6 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:24 PM

What char name was it that was in the dungeon, how far along in the dungeon did you get....about how long, time wise, were you in the dungeon?

Charmilion/ XtremeArcher

What were you doing at the time you froze up, were you killing monsters or anything?

Nothing, I got tp, and the bug started no movement, group chat wasnt working, cant cast skills .(Friend list chat worked)

When you tried to log back in, and it went to that server disconnected message, what server was it?  (Leonis or Draconis)

I did on Draconis, and after selecting any character in that account, i get the sv disconnected message.

Have you tried the other server?  If not, can you please go try now, and post what happens....

Also i tried logging in Leonis with the same account, and i had no problem logging with A Leonis character.

I do, my other account also got stuck.

Also, on the account that you are locked out of, do you have other characters, and can they get in game?

No, they also get the same message if you try to login

Hope it helps!! :)

#7 6631130226120534630

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Aura

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:34 PM

"What char name was it that was in the dungeon, how far along in the dungeon did you get....about how long, time wise, were you in the dungeon?"

Emikko, Character and chat froze immediately upon entering the Shiku Catacombs.

"What were you doing at the time you froze up, were you killing monsters or anything?"

Nothing, I tried to move upon entering the dungeon but was already frozen.

'When you tried to log back in, and it went to that server disconnected message, what server was it?  (Leonis or Draconis)'

Draconis.

'Have you tried the other server?  If not, can you please go try now, and post what happens....'

The account can access the other server.

'Do you have other accounts and if so, can you get into those OK?'

Yes, all of my accounts that did not enter the catacombs function properly.

'Also, on the account that you are locked out of, do you have other characters, and can they get in game?'

Yes, however other characters cannot enter the same server as the character to enter the catacombs is registered as being online (PM's and whispers will send to characters in the dungeon, even if frozen).

Edited by 6631130226120534630, 19 March 2015 - 01:35 PM.

#8 emobaby

emobaby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:00 PM

AllKnightLong, got a message to find and kill Gloopy

was running through mobs looking for Gloopy

Draconis

dont have a char on Leonis

all other accounts are fine, can log them on

none of the chars in the locked account can log on

#9 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:02 PM

Thank you for the answers. anyone else having issues can also post here.  The information might help, and Leonis is monitoring this and another thread to see if they can spot the problem.  So everyone having this issue, please take the time to respond here.  Thank you.  Karl.  :D

#10 rowanvb

rowanvb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:07 PM

MentalFreddy, stuck right at the start, roughly 0.05 seconds

Clicking like hell, trying to move, realising I froze

Draconis

No chars on leonis

None can, as far as I'm aware of

No other chars

#11 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:13 PM

We've restarted the servers fully and applied a couple changes we saw as bugs. Please let me know  beyond this point, if you have any further problems. I have confirmed some stuck characters are now released.

#12 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:15 PM

I want to thank everyone who posted their experience that lead up to the issue. It guided us to finding some of these bugs, and we're hopeful that they were the cause and we can all return to enjoying the update. :)

#13 6631130226120534630

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:47 PM

Thanks for the fix guys :D

#14 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:53 PM

Thanks for the fix :) , My characters got released :D!.

Edited by xultrax, 19 March 2015 - 02:56 PM.

#15 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:52 PM

Yay, happy to hear that! :D

#16 zonlicht

zonlicht

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:51 AM

leonis  it happens again . my char is stuck in the new dg . i try to char select but that did work. i try to do end game but also not work. so i close my window and restart rose again. that it say i'm already login.

i try again that i can login but after chat select i now keep disconnected. Char name is darksunlight.

It happend few min befor i post this.

#17 826141123055751617

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:12 AM

retlaw, stuck right at the start

i froze when i started, i wasnt able to do anything

Draconis

No chars on leonis

yes i can log in using other accounts,

Other charcters cant log in as well, server disconnected message

#18 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:10 PM

We did another restart, applied some new patches, thank you for continuing to let us know about any errors!

#19 6631130226120534630

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:37 AM

It seems this glitch is back :/

The entire group I was just in just got stuck at Ul'Gath and are unable to use chat, move, or log out..

Also it was on the same character as last time (Emikko).

Edited by 6631130226120534630, 23 March 2015 - 10:40 AM.

#20 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:39 AM

Leo, this bug is back. I was doing a Sikuku Catacombs run with 2 friends and 2 randoms, we killed Shaman, then started doing Executor and everything froze, as a dissconnect would do, you start to see the attack missing, the characters stopped moving, but you could chat with people on your friend list. Tried using the leave party dindt work.

We all froze, and when i try to enter again i get the "Server Dissconected" with any character on Draco on that account(The character i was using was named "Yasuo").

I dont have characters on Leonis on this account to try and see if they work :P

EDIT: I just log into Junon and see a bunch of people saying they got stuck including friends, So it might be related to a server trigger, something happens and it affects all current ongoing runs maybe?.

Edited by xultrax, 23 March 2015 - 10:42 AM.

#21 zonlicht

zonlicht

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 04:05 AM

leo it is happing again. i'm stuck again in sc. i only que for it we never get started.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users