juno spotlight quests - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

juno spotlight quests

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:42 AM

victoria quest in juno seems to be bugged.

i've completed crow of destiny, and stop metto's research, but have no idea what thanksgiving quest is (she warps you to the inn with the pvp npcs if you pick "warp to quest starter").

1kqKcrq.png

regardless, the thanksgiving quest shows as complete yet i'm not getting the exp reward.

anyone know which quest she's talking about here?  if it's one of the actual thanksgiving event quests then it'd be impossible to complete anyway.

#2 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:29 PM

I'm 100% positive that it's this quest.

http://irowiki.org/w...nksgiving_Event

and obviously it can't be done, because the quest is not there any more.

This happens, because like always, whoever is implementing these quests never bother with actually checking it, and just copy/paste the last spotlight into the update. The first few times this happens, it can be seen as a mistake. At this point, though, it's pretty much expected of their laziness and abuse. They'll pretty much never going to correct the little details like expiration date or seasonal details. When asked, they just keep making excuses that they have better work to do but fail to mention the other works in subject. WP should really change whoever the guy is that is doing this seasonal quest if you ask me, he's pretty much getting a free paycheck.

#3 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:50 AM

i'll bring this up in the next tiki tues; i'd like to at least get the bonus exp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users