Ragnarok's Skins [Renewal] - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ragnarok's Skins [Renewal]

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Astralslayer

Astralslayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationFar Far away~~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:30 PM

Does anyone know about Ragnarok skins for renewal? I tried AssortChild skin from this list and when I open the basic info, It crashes. Or does anyone know how to solve the crashing issue? :p_swt:

#2 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHorcatereilberg-the Grand City

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:08 PM

Go here and try Angelic's renewal skins..... http://forums.warppo...-renewal-skins/

There are at least 60 skins available for you to fiddle, showcase, or to crave for.  Plenty of designs, however some of the skins available here doesn't support other button designs especially for the menu. But that's just some of the limitation really....Overall the skins their are all awesome! :3

With your crashing problem, I'm guessing that since you have been trying out PRE-RENEWAL skins, it may be the reason why your game client is crashing...just try the latest one I posted above and follow the instructions there since it is for Renewal! ;3;

P.S. Irowiki's skins are outdated and a couple of them still works fine though, can't remember what still works there because I forgot.... ;_____;

#3 Astralslayer

Astralslayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationFar Far away~~

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:54 PM

Go here and try Angelic's renewal skins..... http://forums.warppo...-renewal-skins/

There are at least 60 skins available for you to fiddle, showcase, or to crave for.  Plenty of designs, however some of the skins available here doesn't support other button designs especially for the menu. But that's just some of the limitation really....Overall the skins their are all awesome! :3

With your crashing problem, I'm guessing that since you have been trying out PRE-RENEWAL skins, it may be the reason why your game client is crashing...just try the latest one I posted above and follow the instructions there since it is for Renewal! ;3;

P.S. Irowiki's skins are outdated and a couple of them still works fine though, can't remember what still works there because I forgot.... ;_____;

Thanks a lot! :p_laugh:  The only thread I saw was really outdated (2011 or so) and most of the links there were broken. Gonna test them asap :p_idea:

And the one I tried, according to irowiki, It was for renewal, I guess there's something that needs to be fixed :wah:

#4 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:47 AM

You are welcome! :3

Yeah, there are some that needs fixing but if you don't have a fit or OCD on missing imagery on a few buttons or so, then you are fine! ;D

#5 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:54 AM

Q> What skin is this jRO guy using?

#6 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:32 AM

I tried all of the available skins on my char but the design of that skin you are asking is not found. It isn't found as well on her zip package...

It must be a jRO custom skin... If you really want that, I suggest finding someone who can read and understand japanese and probably a japanese keyboard as well and make them (bribery maybe?) search countless of websites in order to find that type of skin. Not to be blunt here but that might be the only way.

Also, if any of you guys playing Classic, use this website if you want, as most of the skins there were designed back to Pre-Renewal. http://skins.galbadia.net/

(You may try installing them to Renewal, but I am sure that it will not work properly because the skin tool is different in Pre-Renewal and Renewal era.

#7 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:37 AM

But...but... those devil wings look cool. :sob:

Thanks for taking the time to test it anyway. :)

For me, I just use the default skin but with the Angel9 Kafra girls. :p_love:

#8 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:44 AM

Well if you really want devil wings, there is a design called: Dsgn. Devil. Where it shows a black fallen angel sort of thing background for your evil malevolent char to look awesome though. There are other tons of stuff out there and I suggest you should try them all on! I'm sure you will have faves there... :D

#9 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:47 AM

:no1:

#10 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:11 AM

Dsgn. Devil.

This is my only problem with the skin:

dhzCuCf.jpg

#11 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:14 AM

A lot of pre-Renewal UI skins haven't been updated with Renewal so there's bound to be something broken when using them. Very few skinners have bothered to update their skins for Renewal.

http://skins.galbadi.../skins/renewal/

#12 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:20 AM

A lot of pre-Renewal UI skins haven't been updated with Renewal so there's bound to be something broken when using them. Very few skinners have bothered to update their skins for Renewal.

http://skins.galbadi.../skins/renewal/

But I got that skin from the pinned Download: Custom Renewal Skins and it says "Renewal Skins Package."

:sob:

#13 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:24 AM

But I got that skin from the pinned Download: Custom Renewal Skins and it says "Renewal Skins Package."

:sob:

Either the person forgot to update the trade window skin or something's conflicting with the skin data for that window.

#14 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:46 AM

default skin:
mnqWu5m.png

Dsgn. Devil skin:

jBbcuEF.png

I don't know what's wrong :(

#15 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:18 AM

The current trade window is stretch-able, pre-Renewal trade window isn't. Therefore the original version of the skin needs to be adjusted to be stretch-able. If it isn't, then the default skin will override the areas that the skin doesn't cover. You'll have to find someone to modify the trade window skin to work with the new trade window or else the glitch will persist.

#16 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:46 AM

*sigh*

Is there any way of fixing this just by myself?

#17 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:53 AM

If you have an image editing program like Photoshop or Gimp, you could do it yourself. Gonna have to figure out how to break down the image files to work properly in the UI. You can use the working Renewal skins as references for that.

#18 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:23 AM

I tried comparing the files of my current skin to the default one, but I can't see any difference (my current skin's trade window file is even larger than the default one). :wah:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users