Renewal March 25 Maintenance - Page 7 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal March 25 Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

#151 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:53 PM

also, looks like access to 2nd storage in mora was packaged in with the dst bug fix client. oh kRO i will never understand your logics.

yay i actually just sent a ticket about this recently so maybe they decided to fix it. and in any case, i think storage is one of the things they can play around with without kRO approval? cause they did it with 3rd storage in mail room and hugel before

#152 KimaT

KimaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:35 PM

So st. patricks' stupid window still bugged with my 5 characters. This is getting more frustrating :wall: 

#153 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:43 PM

Honestly though, can you guys please see about adding SC to the list of classes that can use the Thanatos bow? -_- it would be nice for them to have a new bow...

#154 THBronx

THBronx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:47 PM

i dont know why but when i play my GX i cannot use rolling cutter and heal myself on spotlight maps i use with around 50 pushed on my pumpkins like 1 and my GX still make 1-5 mroe rounds after i stop pressing button :/

Same thing is happening with me. It's working properly with instances and other maps, but is so weird (like lag) while playing on spotlight maps and last week's High TI (Gajos).
Now I need to test with this week's High TI monsters.

#155 armourer84

armourer84

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:28 AM

Usotsuki Oda-kun

St.Patrick failed

#156 THBronx

THBronx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 26 March 2015 - 04:28 AM

Ok I tested now: My GX seems to have 170 ASPD or less while using Rolling Cutter skill in High TI and spotlight maps. I keep pressing my RC shortcut key but the skill animation (and the floating attack numbers) are very, very slow, seems laggy, it's really weird.

- I tried with the same gear setup to play some instances like Cursed Swordman, Hazy Forest and other normal maps and this issue do not occurred in those places.
- This "bug" started after the last week's maintenance. I tought it was happening only in High TI due to Gajomarts and his mobs, but still happening in this week's TI (still some Gajomarts left there...maybe because that?!)

Any other GX experiencing this too, besides @math95 and me?

Edited by THBronx, 26 March 2015 - 04:29 AM.

#157 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:06 AM

The gajos still spawn in the uh cave somewhere on the island with the volcano (holy -_-, can't remember the name, kill me pls)? I can go test, RC works fine for me, can't enter high TI tho to test there.

#158 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:44 AM

dewata

#159 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:32 AM

dewata

Have my babies, that's the one. <3

So, I went there, everything seemed fine (tho I did laugh at their HP, was wondering why they go down so slow without edp).

#160 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:35 AM

yeah the issue isn't around GX, certain skills or mobs.  it's all about dat server lag.  the other day I died in an einbroch field while heading to the crow of destiny map.  the entrance was heavily mobbed and I died around 10 secs after I hit the fwing button (was continuing to RC the entire time up until that point even though I had long since stopped actually hitting the skill).

#161 Omegatroid

Omegatroid

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:42 PM

Maybe half of them, lots of people still got the cards. As usual fear of using a rollback keeps free rares around.

They were destroyed.

Edited by Omegatroid, 26 March 2015 - 06:43 PM.

#162 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:50 PM

The gajos still spawn in the uh cave somewhere on the island with the volcano (holy -_-, can't remember the name, kill me pls)? I can go test, RC works fine for me, can't enter high TI tho to test there.

gajo, am mut, ancient worm and gullinbursti already moved from dewata. they can be found in guild dungeon only.

#163 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:50 PM

The Gold Coin conversion when running over Agent York seems to be broken again.

#164 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:10 AM

RO kids be like "the whole server is BROKEN!!!! PLEASE FIX IT!"

CM & GM's be like "*reads newspaper* oh my chap! another one of those isis blokes has made it to the tele again. and look look! they're making a real-time barney movie!"

#165 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:56 AM

yeah there's something wrong with GX's in high TI and spotlighted areas.  Don't even HAVE to use RC to lag to hell.  showed I consumed 4 butterfly wings and never once teleported me back to the city in high Ti and in juno as a test.

Edited by Alanthier, 27 March 2015 - 04:21 PM.

#166 Kmac

Kmac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationWA
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 28 March 2015 - 04:37 PM

Haven't checked all of the pages on this topic, but I just got the tournament bug where the NPC doesn't spawn after killing the Novice, so that's still broken. Disappointing after getting all stocked up for nothing and now having to wait a day to try again.

#167 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:59 PM

Haven't checked all of the pages on this topic, but I just got the tournament bug where the NPC doesn't spawn after killing the Novice, so that's still broken. Disappointing after getting all stocked up for nothing and now having to wait a day to try again.

There's already a report thread pinned in the Community Chat. How did you miss it?

http://forums.warppo...t-still-bugged/

#168 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:29 AM

Great...Sent  a ticket in already but still gonna post about it.  Was in mid TI, switched out my Vanargand for my Rudolph headband and it showed both disappear from hotbar, but still had the Vana equipped, my Rudolph is gone now...and knowing the support team, they're going to say "unfortunately there is nothing we can do about said item" and such with their BS...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users