Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:54 AM

Feuer.. I think you are a bit rude to simply use words like "stupid" and "idiot".. play nice and respond politely..

#102 be3714

be3714

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:00 AM

Ohh kriz.. i have a list of his rude language only on this thread.

#103 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:22 AM

Yes, how to ignore someone in forums?

http://forums.warppo...ea=ignoredusers

Just type in the name and check the boxes you wish to ignore.

#104 be3714

be3714

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:24 AM

Thanks a lot zurn.
one more question, if i ignore him, he/she won't be able to see my post either, right?

#105 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:26 AM

They should be able to see yours but you won't see theirs. It's a one sided ignore.

#106 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:39 AM

OH boo hoo the mean man is being honest and blunt. Like I give a damn if someone likes the truth, it is what it is and they can suck it up. 

#107 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:51 AM

As someone who doesn't have the will to invest in playing clerics has no right to call someone, who actually love playing fs and who actually spend most of their time on it, a noob. And besides every good clerics know what skills to use and how to heal. You don't need to point out with your encyclopedia of statistical data as if you know every single aspect of the game. You're not the only one who knows how to heal. People who spend most of the time on clerics knows what they should do,not just you,just saying. Its all about experience,not just numerical data and mechanisms.

#People who specializes in cleric class know better than those who do not. As simple as that.

The use of rude language of completely unnecessary and irrelevant. People has the right to ask questions and state their opinions,and none of them are stupid.

Also everybody who spam sikuku know how the stacks from green liquid puddles can reduce healing received effectiveness by now,and that the puddles should be paid special attention as a form of challenge. You are not the chosen one to know this. He/she was stating that people do not pay attention at boss fights. Most people choose to ignore the mobs that creates green puddles and focus their attacks on boss,and went afk. This is a pain for the cleric who is in a group who do not listen or understand what to do...I believe thats what she/he was saying. Not that the green puddles should be removed or anything.

With thats done, full support cleric needs balancing. Nerf on BC is one thing but full support has completely nothing to suffer the same nerf just because BC are op. A couple of my friends suggested that how about having charm on cleric gives extra bonus to fs other than buffs values and healing amounts? Maybe some resistance to harmful status effects like critical,mute,stun or sleep? Since most clerics do invest alot on charm. or nerf bc's base ap or accuracy or atkspd,not the block rate and offhand. Nerf battle clerics on something that will not directly affect full support clerics. Or is there future plans for clerics? #Save Full Support Clerics, not BC.  Thanks! 

#108 be3714

be3714

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:00 AM

As someone who doesn't have the will to invest in playing clerics has no right to call someone, who actually love playing fs and who actually spend most of their time on it, a noob. And besides every good clerics know what skills to use and how to heal. You don't need to point out with your encyclopedia of statistical data as if you know every single aspect of the game. You're not the only one who knows how to heal. People who spend most of the time on clerics knows what they should do,not just you,just saying. Its all about experience,not just numerical data and mechanisms.

#People who specializes in cleric class know better than those who do not. As simple as that.

The use of rude language of completely unnecessary and irrelevant. People has the right to ask questions and state their opinions,and none of them are stupid.

Also everybody who spam sikuku know how the stacks from green liquid puddles can reduce healing received effectiveness by now,and that the puddles should be paid special attention as a form of challenge. You are not the chosen one to know this. He/she was stating that people do not pay attention at boss fights. Most people choose to ignore the mobs that creates green puddles and focus their attacks on boss,and went afk. This is a pain for the cleric who is in a group who do not listen or understand what to do...I believe thats what she/he was saying. Not that the green puddles should be removed or anything.

With thats done, full support cleric needs balancing. Nerf on BC is one thing but full support has completely nothing to suffer the same nerf just because BC are op. A couple of my friends suggested that how about having charm on cleric gives extra bonus to fs other than buffs values and healing amounts? Maybe some resistance to harmful status effects like critical,mute,stun or sleep? Since most clerics do invest alot on charm. or nerf bc's base ap or accuracy or atkspd,not the block rate and offhand. Nerf battle clerics on something that will not directly affect full support clerics. Or is there future plans for clerics? #Save Full Support Clerics, not BC. Thanks!

This !!!
Thanks for posting this.

#109 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:17 PM

Everyone has the right to ask questions. No questions is stupid. Its stuipid not to ask. Everyone has the right to say their opinion and nothing is wrong. We are all different and that is what it make it intresting (Atleast for me). Everyone has the right do discuss. I ask alot of questions becuse I sucks with numbers and am not afraid to admit it becuse that is how I am.

But when it comes to the point that one of the person start to insult one person, that is a stop. '' If you have nothing nice to say, you can just be quiet. ''. We dont need more hate in this world. There is already enough.

Edited by Buffiies, 25 March 2015 - 12:17 PM.

#110 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:19 PM

Then tell "Miki" to stop asking for trivial information,

also "I know how, cause I have a cleric"

I've played every class, to end game, and tested all hybrids. So you can bite me. Been there, done that and not interested.

Redundant questions like asking for trivial information, as miki has done thrice times, is indeed a stupid question. Even you admit that the answer wasn't required, so why was the question? And my language wasn't irrelevant, it was chosen with thoroughness enough to display my irritability towards idiocy and redundancy. If you don't have anything intelligent to submit/request, then keep your mouth shut. [Or in this case fingers]

Also everybody who spam sikuku know how the stacks from green liquid puddles can reduce healing received effectiveness by now [Which is why Miki said "the mobs add it],and that the puddles should be paid special attention as a form of challenge. You are not the chosen one to know this [No duh, it was in the discussion of the dungeon, never said it was "selective information]. He/she was stating that people do not pay attention at boss fights [And they deserve to die for it]. Most people choose to ignore the mobs that creates green puddles and focus their attacks on boss,and went afk [Again, stupid and or lazy; thus deserve to die]. This is a pain for the cleric who is in a group who do not listen or understand what to do [Trial and error, you're won';t get it right the first time, hence, you're going to die]...I believe thats what she/he was saying. Not that the green puddles should be removed or anything. [Did I or Miki even state that? Nope, that's you putting words ::text:: into other peoples posts, so stop it you nit wit]

With thats done, full support cleric needs balancing. Nerf on BC is one thing but full support has completely nothing to suffer the same nerf just because BC are op [English, do you type it..]. A couple of my friends suggested that how about having charm on cleric gives extra bonus to fs other than buffs values and healing amounts? [How about not? You even think the problem is maybe the other 18 sub classes not having heal access, or a way to recover some damage? Why should 18 other sub-classes rely on your 1 subclass? Stop making it about the Cleric, other classes need to be balanced too you know. But you don't see them constantly freaking out about it] Maybe some resistance to harmful status effects like critical,mute,stun or sleep?[You know there is a defensive passive that grants 50% mute resist? Stack that with 10% from an EQ set, 10% from a cape, and 10% from a gem and you have 80% resistance, or do you just want them to be flat out immune to everything and God Mode all the time] Since most clerics do invest alot on charm. or nerf bc's base ap or accuracy or atkspd [What are you even talking about, BC's AP isn't phenominal, their accuracy is terrible as is, and their atk speed isn't anything to sweat about, it's their magic based melee damage mixed with the high magic pierce and low magic resistance on all 3 base classes armors],not the block rate and offhand. Nerf battle clerics on something that will not directly affect full support clerics. Or is there future plans for clerics? #Save Full Support Clerics, not BC.  Thanks! 

You seem to know very little about anything that's going on, at all. 

Everyone has the right to ask questions. No questions is stupid. 

Rhetorical questions are indeed stupid, stop defending self glorified peasants. 

But when it comes to the point that one of the person start to insult one person, that is a stop. '' If you have nothing nice to say, you can just be quiet. ''. 

As I stated above, I live more along the "If you don't have an intelligent question, then cram it" policy. Asking rhetorical questions is sarcastic, and only serves to infantilize the topic. And when it comes from someone defending the "seriousness" of the post, it's self sabotaging. Hence, stupid. 

Also, I didn't "insult" anyone directly, if anyone was offended by my statement, it means they subjected themselves as a person I was generalizing. That's self admittance, and not my problem. 

Edited by Feuer, 25 March 2015 - 12:25 PM.

#111 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:38 PM

Also, I didn't "insult" anyone directly, if anyone was offended by my statement, it means they subjected themselves as a person I was generalizing. That's self admittance, and not my problem. 

I meant it for everyone, not just you. ;)

#112 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 02:17 PM

YOU CAN ALWAYS AVOID GREEN, BLUE, BLACK CIRCLE (GOO?)

(WHICH HAS ALOT DEBUFF)

BECAUSE TEAM PLAY, WORK AS TEAM, CHALLANGE, WHATEVER makes ppl annonying alot THING IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT :P

(Well..... i think it makes game enjoyable?)

Edited by sc1991, 25 March 2015 - 02:20 PM.

#113 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:59 PM

I hope everyone will have good time in dungeons, especially Sikuku Catacombs.

Maybe just my luck when in the past week, I had no problem at all in SC, only met some leechers that boiled my blood :P

But the whole group agreed with me and we sent him an OUT ticket :p_devil:

#114 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:33 PM

Just to top this, your generization is directly pointing at the person you are quoting and typing in. So exactly, you are insulting someone.

You know there is a defensive passive that grants 50% mute resist? Stack that with 10% from an EQ set, 10% from a cape, and 10% from a gem and you have 80% resistance, or do you just want them to be flat out immune to everything and God Mode all the time]

Oh, is that so, well i didn't know about that after looking at a shop FILLED WITH GEMS. The reason people don't do that is cuz they will loose the Cha sub stat on the gear and reduce their heals. Here, what i want is NOT full immunity to it cuz that's just stupid and not balance. I'm saying put a skill that at least allows you to puri yourself when muted. I've tried even having Puri Pot and out of stupidity cuz i didn't know it doesn't work until i tried it. So there.

[What are you even talking about, BC's AP isn't phenominal, their accuracy is terrible as is, and their atk speed isn't anything to sweat about, it's their magic based melee damage mixed with the high magic pierce and low magic resistance on all 3 base classes armors]

Their aspd is fast enough, like nearing to 150%. This is not even fully armored with typhoon yet. Its just the aspd melee stat. I didn't look at the accu but people in CD are hitting everything without misses. (well other then katar raiders). Do tell the base if you can and clarify this for me. AP wise, it hurts cuz as you said, high mpierce, so shouldn't you lower that or something? just a little would do as too much would result in the class not even existing anymore.

And pls Feuer, i didn't say, "idiot", "stupid", or any of those insulting words (if i did i'm sorry for it) so pls at least answer my question with one post WITHOUT them.

Then tell "Miki" to stop asking for trivial information

Like what kind? I don't know what you are thinking to think my information i stated is trivial

Miki

#115 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:51 PM

Feuer having arguments with other players again? 

Hmm.. not something new anyway  :yawn:

#116 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:13 PM

Okay, so what do you think? Yeah i'm you can say i'm dense and all. That's why i want to know. Not knowing will only make things worst as it is atm. So do tell

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 25 March 2015 - 08:17 PM.

#117 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:48 PM

Why don't you figure it out yourself, since you very clearly just reject any answer I give you. Not only that, you ask the dumbest questions based on misinterpretation of extrapolated facts unrelated to my actual responses. 

Also, you think these answers come free? You think we just magically 'know' everything we few knowledgeable people give you at simple request? No, it costs currency in the form of hoor, valor, zulie, IM, hard earned Cash and most importantly, time. You don't like the answers I give? Then spend your own value figuring it out, post your factual data like

• pre-patch defense
  • post patch defense
  • total damage mitigation % difference
  • healing pre-patch
  • healing post-patch
  • total healing potential variance %

Then figure out

• what's different
  • why's it different
  • is it working as expected
  • why
  • what would you do

After you figure that out, and you have your Factual information, then maybe you won't come off as a ranting self glorified bratty martyr. 

Edited by Feuer, 25 March 2015 - 09:19 PM.

#118 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 05:01 AM

PvM, the economy, testing things, planning sets and stuff like that is certainly fun, but I don't get how people enjoy pvp in this game when any moba out there is more enjoyable and more balanced. Plus a lot of other games are decided by skill instead of what gear you use from hours of griding. There is a novely to trying out your build and pvp is certainly not brainless (or even close to it), but there is a reason why CD doesn't start.

#119 3722121031200347517

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 05:12 AM

lol why are you guys arguing with feuer? lmao..first of all i challenged him to play fs just after skill update but nothing happened... but thats none of my business

keep calm guys just post your concerns and let the devs notice it instead of arguing

captain out!

#120 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:16 AM

Apart from the fact that server (at least in draconis) is hella unstable. I was wondering... what was suppose to be the big idea behind new def formula? I mean, did you intend to just DESTROY the job of Full Support Cleric? The main reason for me to say that is:

1.-No longer FS can use proper pvp honor armor since there is actually no really good sets, still people may say that new dungeon drops some "really nice" equipment, but have you even think about it? So the chest that gives heal power has the substat of melee attack power and something else that is pretty much useless for a Full Support, what is the big idea behind it? bcoz of course we all know that BC needs heal power right?

2-.On the other hand you lower the defense on general so overall damage is increased but not only that you decide that cleric block passives was too much so : hey lets nerf not only defense but also block rate so they die even faster! maybe a single scout unbuffed killing a FS will be fun! 

3.- Clerics are suppose to be AT LEAST a little bit tanky so they can manage to keep the team alive, how is a FS suppose to keep anyone alive when he cant even heal him self properly since mainly 1 stun = death?, and dont get me even started on a scout vs a FS.... 

4.- If you try to adjust your build to new defense formula, even if you try to increase your def adding other stats to your build or change ur passives the overall result is the same => 1 player will be able to kill a FS if he got mute or stun

And I'm not saying that after testing with different gears, stat, skill build, jelwery.. etc

Just because cleric "works" in a dungeon doesn´t mean is good to go JUST SAYIN...

#121 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:54 AM

Lmao Clerics [by game design for ROSE included] aren't supposed to be "tanky", not even a "little bit". They're supposed to be Healers. Even the official ROSE online description says so:

ndpfyb.png

The only reason why clerics are so frequently targeted is because their healing has TOO much impact. Seriously, it takes significant effort to deal 10k damage in a good CD game, and 1 heal from a cleric to ruin that. They wouldn't be so heavily targeted if their healing wasn't so broken. 

I mean as a direct comparison, I've done around maybe 890k Damage in any given random CD match, then I look at the Clerics healing total and it's in the millions, normally 1-3mil. And that's just 1 cleric, even when there's two FS, they both have 1-2mil healing done. 

So while under pressure the entire time by CC's and taking damage themselves, they can still put out 3x the healing a dedicated damage can deal. That also doesn't count their OH's, which would probly total another 1mil or more .. 

Edited by Feuer, 26 March 2015 - 09:04 AM.

#122 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:01 AM

Lmao Clerics [by game design for ROSE included] aren't supposed to be "tanky", not even a "little bit". They're supposed to be Healers. Even the official ROSE online description says so:

ndpfyb.png

The only reason why clerics are so frequently targeted is because their healing has TOO much impact. Seriously, it takes significant effort to deal 10k damage in a good CD game, and 1 heal from a cleric to ruin that. They wouldn't be so heavily targeted if their healing wasn't so broken. 

healing isn't broken, not at all, don't even complain about it, 
don't even joke about them needing to fix it....  

Feuer here, the, hai, lets nerf everything guy. 
You shouldn't be able to kill a person being healed by a cleric, you kill the cleric, then kill whoever, how it should be. 

Also, clerics are squishy enough, 1 person attacking them is enough to distract the cleric enough to have to ensure constant heals to themselves.  -- 

Note, it says SKILLED at healing, - not, can KINDA heal, but is MEH at it ._. - u want crappy healers go play lol. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 26 March 2015 - 09:06 AM.

#123 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:06 AM

Eh no, you should be able to kill them, but they should be able to kill you first* while the cleric prevents them from dying before you [assuming you don't have a cleric] THAT is how it should` be. Not just flat out you're God Mode with a cleric healing you. 

Edited by Feuer, 26 March 2015 - 09:07 AM.

#124 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:09 AM

Eh no, you should be able to kill them, but they should be able to kill you first* while the cleric prevents them from dying before you [assuming you don't have a cleric] THAT is how it should` be. Not just flat out you're God Mode with a cleric healing you. 

Eh, maybe if 3vrs 1 (2), - but one cleric, focusing all their heals on one person? yea, they should be pretty much God mode. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 26 March 2015 - 09:10 AM.

#125 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:10 AM

if you're attacking one person, that is being healed by one cleric, and not going after the cleric instead, you deserve to loose the fight... -- 
Fight smart, have a bourg behind you, attacking clerics that are healing, it's not rocket science. 

(think about it this way, you're saying; I am loosing 1vrs2 fights, because clerics are decent at what they do) 
That doesn't sound cleaver

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 26 March 2015 - 11:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users