• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:51 PM

are these important to get? i have all the aoes maxed, and stockpile,dread knight. i dont really know what else to add pts into. the buff skills are useless to me since i always lvl with my cleric. are the speed passives useful for a launcher bourg? also any good stun/status skills that i should max for pvp or whatnot?

#2 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:07 AM

if you are goign to pvp and have points, yes get them (salesmans gait is only 5 points for 50 mspeed).

If you arent getting self buffs atleast get the acc buff since it is alot better than a clerics.

#3 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:30 AM

if you are goign to pvp and have points, yes get them (salesmans gait is only 5 points for 50 mspeed).

If you arent getting self buffs atleast get the acc buff since it is alot better than a clerics.

but shouldnt i have way more than enough acc with lava set and main stat for bourg is con?

#4 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:07 AM

Also AP buff

#5 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:11 PM

but shouldnt i have way more than enough acc with lava set and main stat for bourg is con?

If you are going to pvp no, there will always be raiders who you can't hit 100%. And regardless, acc increases skill damage when you do hit anyway.

The AP buff Jury Rigging is better than a cleric buff but not as good as a buff pot (they both say 30% but the buff pot gives more in your stats and lasts longer).

Edited by Phish, 02 August 2010 - 12:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users