-The old route-
Finish all main quests from a map to gain access to the dungeon. The [Dungeon] quests give weapon, top armor, and pants. Ask for a help from ML players when you're about to enter the dungeon.
The list below can be your compass. Just match it with your current lvl.
- Lvl 25-30: finish all main quests at Payon Forest.
- Lvl 30-35: finish all main quests at Maple Forest.
- Lvl 35-40: finish all main quests at Divided Plain.
- Lvl 40-43: finish all main quests at Verta Delta.
- Lvl 43-50: finish all main quests at Sograt Desert
Forget dungeons and simply ask the helper to lvl you up by power lvling..
The pros: you lvl up faster.
The cons: a lvl 50 toon with a lvl 25 equipment set??
To survive the ML test you'll need to wear at least lvl 45 gears which you can obtain after you finish Sograt Desert main quests.
Raid epic gears from Arena & Bapho Garden are your best bet if you want to sail smoothly.