Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread] - Page 48 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1528 replies to this topic

#1176 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:09 AM

I'm sure Leo will let us know about compensation once everything is fixed and the server is stable.

#1177 100002969028758

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:19 AM

guys and that's what I saw for the clan can put more members, you have to have 500,000 pts clan?

#1178 Fir3Lord

Fir3Lord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Aura

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:33 AM

at least i can still see my 6,000 IM still there ^^

#1179 6631130226120534630

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:21 AM

Looks like the same bug that was trapping characters in Shiku Catacombs is back, this time it's happening to me in Junon Polis, on both characters I logged ;-;

#1180 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:23 AM

Looks like the same bug that was trapping characters in Shiku Catacombs is back, this time it's happening to me in Junon Polis, on both characters I logged ;-;

Did the servers freeze? I think it did and When you login back and hit enter world, u get server disconnected every time right? 

Edit: Nvm yeah it did freeze, was able to login with 2 other chars, but it freezed and cant move ._.

Edited by LunaXavier, 09 May 2015 - 09:25 AM.

#1181 6631130226120534630

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:24 AM

Did the servers freeze? I think it did and When you login back and hit enter world, u get server disconnected every time right? 

No, there was no disconnect, and like with Shiku Catacombs, Friend chat could still be used.

#1182 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:27 AM

Same problem i logged in the same wave as him, my character Pickachuu logged into Junon, then noone shows in the map not even npcs.., you can move but you can use friend chat. if you dc  and try to relog, it will says the account is already logged in :P

#1183 be3714

be3714

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:30 AM

When sikuku ate all players that were playing it, he also took my brave set refinement. Until today he still has my refinement. Dev team couldn't find it, looks like he hide it well >.<

I won't bother login now, i learned from my experience. Better safe than sorry.

But you guys are welcome to login and help Dev team to find some bugs. Have fun ! :)

#1184 6631130226120534630

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:37 AM

For the sake of helping the devs identify the problem, I'll post this info based on the last time this bug occured;

"What char name was it that was in the dungeon, how far along in the dungeon did you get....about how long, time wise, were you in the dungeon?"

(ofc it isnt the dungeon but when the bug occured is still relevant)

Emikko, Kirito15, both were stuck immediately upon entering the game (Junon Polis).

"What were you doing at the time you froze up, were you killing monsters or anything?"

Nothing, became frozen immediately.

'Do you have other accounts and if so, can you get into those OK?'

No, others also become stuck.

'Also, on the account that you are locked out of, do you have other characters, and can they get in game?'

I have other characters, however the account appears as being in use upon trying to relog.

Edited by 6631130226120534630, 09 May 2015 - 09:39 AM.

#1185 lisent

lisent

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:40 AM

i can log in my char in lunars .it work there,but junon still bug

#1186 wlan0

wlan0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Locationnano /etc/shadow

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:37 AM

Were all just fine in OT right now

#1187 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 11:00 AM

I've contacted Leo and he is going to restart the server (if that hasn't already happened. Hopefully that will help until they can get the permanent fixes in. I know this has been a frustrating time for both staff and the players but I'm sure the devs will get it all sorted out soon.

#1188 LordArios

LordArios

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSoutheast USA

Posted 09 May 2015 - 11:02 AM

Thank you Cupcake!

#1189 zcool

zcool

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 11:43 AM

I have played this game ever since it came out in Beta way back when and during that time there where 3 game servers and all of them where full...People where fighting to log in to the game...Hick there was even a log in bot.

But yet those day's are long gone because ever since the Beta version shut down and the rewrite of the server and clients started and all of the updates that have come after to accommodate the item mall items started to leave the most I have seen leave was two times and that was after the restart of the game after beta when it be came pay to play and they screwed with the skill system and the next time I saw a lot of people leave was this past year when they screwed with the stats and skill system...I hate to think on how many will leave after this time...It won't be because of the merge it will be because of all the other changes they made all at once...I am sorry to see this happening it is a great game.  

I have played this game ever since it came out in Beta way back when and during that time there where 3 game servers and all of them where full...People where fighting to log in to the game...Hick there was even a log in bot.

But yet those day's are long gone because ever since the Beta version shut down and the rewrite of the server and clients started and all of the updates that have come after to accommodate the item mall items people started to leave the most I have seen leave was two times and that was after the restart of the game after beta when it be came pay to play and they screwed with the skill system and the next time I saw a lot of people leave was this past year when they screwed with the stats and skill system...I hate to think on how many will leave after this time...It won't be because of the merge it will be because of all the other changes they made all at once...I am sorry to see this happening it is a great game.  

Edited by zcool, 09 May 2015 - 05:43 PM.

#1190 GoldenScorpion

GoldenScorpion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:02 PM

some of you will be lost Zulie of storage?

85b missing   :sob:

#1191 adias2

adias2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Locationbali
  • Server:draconis

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:03 PM

just calmdown guys..

are u will died if u not playing rose online?

for player: merger server, skill balanced, clan update is all u want, and u must said thx to them to give that to you.  

for the mistake (bug),it's solved when ur all always complained what good what bad?

for dev: ill thx first,

other is why dev team don't have sweaping team to log in on game.. if u not learn from ur self u don't know what is the problem.. this problem u make all player to ur experiment.. 

another, don't make to much change  becoz some player said is good when this game like this or like that.. take what u can do (will do) not unfinished job.. this game not stable now.. was stable but to many contribution from community make this game changed alot.. is good to be changed but don't to fast..

sorry if i have some mistake message..

thx..

#1192 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:50 PM

I have lost 450 billion zulie and 8 level 230 characters. I demand x4 exp, a full storage of x2 drop medals, and full (15) original adventure plains starter gear.

#1193 zcool

zcool

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:30 PM

Okay this is made simple the merger of the database of the two servers is not whats causing the bugs in the game...The bugs came from them adding new skills and the new Clan system...When you change code it is not in just one file you have to change code in several files and when you do change code it might and sometimes affect code some where else...so that is where the problem most likely is and they are probable running debug on it now so they can find the bugs and fix the code and recompile it so it will run right...This all takes time. 

#1194 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:32 PM

stick with the topic guys there is no room for bragging who can or who can't..set aside your differences once server is stable you have all day at Training Grounds... :)

someone clean the thread please ... lol

Edited by kumpiakot, 09 May 2015 - 02:34 PM.

#1195 keyblades2

keyblades2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:54 PM

With the login issues, people's characters being stuck and the loss of tons of items, why not just revert the servers back (I imagine you saved the data before merging and patching). And work out the fixes on a test server or something

#1196 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:58 PM

someone clean the thread please ... lol

Done, everything that was hidden before in this topic was removed, as well as various spam and videos, along with most spam from today.

People missing items and zulie

Wait until things settle down a little and if you still do not have your items and zulie submit a ticket, remember to create an account on the support site first.

Support site - https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

Those that can not enter the game, or it is slow

We all know, and they are working on finding why and getting it fixed.

Please do not make the thread 20 more pages of I can't log in, or its slow.

Honestly no one cares if you have years of experience doing something when you can't change what's going on, suggesting things is nice but just arguing over things doesn't help. 

If you have found a bug or something that doesn't seem right post it with a way to reproduce it if possible, it helps them find what is causing the issue.

In case some of you haven't noticed the page count on this thread I removed a lot of posts, if you want to complain send me a message, otherwise I'll just remove the post.

#1197 shinjr99

shinjr99

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationFremont, California

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:52 PM

Just gonna wait untill the server becomes stable/Bug Fixes, and just play some other games for awhile No big deal for me.  Was on for a few min. missing zulie in my storage, Instead of posting it here i made a ticket about it

#1198 LordArios

LordArios

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSoutheast USA

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:49 PM

So, this is an odd little bit that I saw. After repeated failed login attempts, the login screen disappears. The background and music remain, but thats it. Tried to screenshot but it copied my desktop instead.

just thought I'd mention it to see if anyone else had encountered this.

EDIT: Didn't want to bombard the server with more attempts to log in trying to reproduce the effect just for a screenshot.

Edited by LordArios, 09 May 2015 - 06:50 PM.

#1199 Brandd0n

Brandd0n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:04 PM

So was losing Zulies in this server merge patch part of it? Because i sure lost 2bill, and I don't really approve of it. Mind doing something about that?

#1200 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:08 PM

So was losing Zulies in this server merge patch part of it? Because i sure lost 2bill, and I don't really approve of it. Mind doing something about that?

Leo said that the items in storage that appear to be missing really are not missing so don't worry.  Once everyting is fixed, if you're still missing something, then make a ticket but first I'd advise waiting until everything is stable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users