Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread] - Page 49 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1528 replies to this topic

#1201 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:59 PM

Ive discovered another bug. It seems the friend list is broken. it shows the player is offline even if the player is still online and vv.

Edited by MonnaLise, 09 May 2015 - 09:00 PM.

#1202 Fir3Lord

Fir3Lord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Aura

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:59 PM

Ive discovered another bug. It seems the friend list is broken. it shows the player if of even if the player is still online and vv.

friends list takes some time for it to show up if you add someone, though if they are online and you see them offline in friends, maybe they delete you?

#1203 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:04 PM

friends list takes some time for it to show up if you add someone, though if they are online and you see them offline in friends, maybe they delete you?

ofc they didnt deleted me. i even have this scenario between my chars both online and showing offline on a friend list.

#1204 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:05 PM

Bug in canyon city of zant i think..just like bug in Junon Polis.. Everything freeze if u scroll there zzzzz

#1205 fctsspyke

fctsspyke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:48 PM

my chracter stuck in The Wasteland every time i log in i got dc

#1206 Fir3Lord

Fir3Lord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:54 PM

yep, zant is bugged atm, don't teleport there, you will freeze and dc

#1207 gio2go

gio2go

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Server:Polaris, Draconis, Arua

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:57 PM

my soldier at zant wont move ahahah, looks like its a common bug, or server defeciency that we may have to live with for a few more days. am preety sure, devs are working overtime to correct this. and we may find more bugs when our chars begins to move to accordingly. let us find and kill those bugs guys. we find them, and devs kill them. then we level up. weeee

common guys, GIVE US CONNECTIONS! XD

#1208 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:00 PM

They will fix everything. Just have patience!

#1209 GoldenScorpion

GoldenScorpion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:35 AM

this just happened plus it froze in cd can not leave

15g6l9e.jpg

#1210 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:47 AM

Lol crystal destroyed 20

Minutes defended 600

#1211 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:15 AM

The Devs have worked really hard at giving us this huge update.  Things are not all fixed but they will get on it.  They needed some rest after 2 days+ of trying to get this up and going.  Remember, they are working with a 10 year old game that they did not make.  they are trying to work around very old data that as we all know have their own issues.  If they had made the game, the updates would be much easier.  Have patience and we will have the game we all wanted.  They do not owe us rl money, but we can expect a game that works.  

It is mother's day in the US.  Spend some time with your mom or wife.  It is spring, go outside and enjoy the weather.  It will all be alright, it will take time.  I would imagine no one is more frustrated about it all then the Devs.

#1212 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:19 AM

The Devs have worked really hard at giving us this huge update.  Things are not all fixed but they will get on it.  They needed some rest after 2 days+ of trying to get this up and going.  

Remember, they didn't have to release it before thoroughly testing it. There was no rush or reason for them to push it out when they did. If they needed a week, they should have given themselves a week. 

#1213 mynameisRALPH

mynameisRALPH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 02:33 AM

am i the only one who can't connect to the server? 

#1214 t120618

t120618

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationRhyl

Posted 10 May 2015 - 02:35 AM

is it any better yet or is login and junon still bad?

#1215 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:10 AM

The server population is so busy I am still waiting to log in!!! The merge was a success :D

#1216 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:46 AM

The premium users will get back their premium days :)

#1217 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:49 AM

and the non premiums will get premium, wheres the advantage in someone paying when they give it to everyone, uh duh. 

#1218 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:54 AM

and the non premiums will get premium, wheres the advantage in someone paying when they give it to everyone, uh duh. 

We had before 7 days free premium but isnt that over?

#1219 asuboy

asuboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:33 AM

server merge is great, got more people to play CD now . however, its a bit not fair to draco player, since so many faith items now in the game , and nearly impossible for draco player to have them :( i hope they can bring back those faith gears in the item mall again . so every one has the same chance to earn them . regarding the copy rights or whats so ever , i dont think it matters since other private servers still got them... 

#1220 Jukze

Jukze

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:49 AM

server merge is great, got more people to play CD now . however, its a bit not fair to draco player, since so many faith items now in the game , and nearly impossible for draco player to have them :( i hope they can bring back those faith gears in the item mall again . so every one has the same chance to earn them . regarding the copy rights or whats so ever , i dont think it matters since other private servers still got them... 

The Faiths should not come back, if you want some you have to work for them! Personally ive spend weeks farming and buying/selling to get enough zulies for just the cheapest of them, you should give it a try. 

#1221 100002969028758

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:53 AM

I've contacted Leo and he is going to restart the server (if that hasn't already happened. Hopefully that will help until they can get the permanent fixes in. I know this has been a frustrating time for both staff and the players but I'm sure the devs will get it all sorted out soon.

so far not started, and can not enter

#1222 archop

archop

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:54 AM

The Faiths should not come back, if you want some you have to work for them! Personally ive spend weeks farming and buying/selling to get enough zulies for just the cheapest of them, you should give it a try. 

agreed tho this..thats one of my goal also.i just enjoy myself doing some dg/cd to get more zulie and to buy that faith stuffs :D :yawn:  :yawn:

#1223 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:56 AM

Seriously... they will left the players with the server in this way? crashed, full of bugs and errors??? 

I'm so disappointed. They did the merge and left the server with bugs and erros till next tuesday. Its insane. We can't even log-in right, a weekend of ppl complaining at the forums and no play. It will just make people who was waiting for the merge, to once for all, give up the game.

It's ok theres a day for maintenance but is a particular case, and should be worked hard till the limit to make it work 100% fine! It's so ridiculous. Ppljust waited the merge to have fun and now, a weekend fo a game crashing everytime.

Honestly, it is impossible to remain positive at this point.

And about the faiths; Yes, they should come back r something else. I'ts logical that stuff is ridiculous high priced and almost impossible for those who come from Draconis. Also, this game become a collector based cause of this stuff wich is just a decorative and it's not a decor collection based game.  :yawn:

#1224 M21112

M21112

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUAE

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:55 AM

is anyone playing at the moment ?

#1225 asuboy

asuboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:43 AM

Seriously... they will left the players with the server in this way? crashed, full of bugs and errors??? 

I'm so disappointed. They did the merge and left the server with bugs and erros till next tuesday. Its insane. We can't even log-in right, a weekend of ppl complaining at the forums and no play. It will just make people who was waiting for the merge, to once for all, give up the game.

It's ok theres a day for maintenance but is a particular case, and should be worked hard till the limit to make it work 100% fine! It's so ridiculous. Ppljust waited the merge to have fun and now, a weekend fo a game crashing everytime.

Honestly, it is impossible to remain positive at this point.

And about the faiths; Yes, they should come back r something else. I'ts logical that stuff is ridiculous high priced and almost impossible for those who come from Draconis. Also, this game become a collector based cause of this stuff wich is just a decorative and it's not a decor collection based game.  :yawn:

true, 1 faith item is sold for like 500 bill , just imagine back than only cost 200 - 300 Im points = 1 bill . so the old player sold ! faith is enough to own pretty much everything in game and maybe enough to gear all characters.. this is just plain not right . especially for the draco players 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users