Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread] - Page 52 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1528 replies to this topic

#1276 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:50 PM

Have some consideration for them, let them take a rest

#1277 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk
  • Server:Deadconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:07 PM

Anyone with a clue would know , server merge = problems , even they knew it wouldn't be perfect right away. since they gave them selves a month to prepare. they didn't once consider starting this merge on a Monday  for there " 5 day work week mentality" . Maybe i am missing something here.

And i agree completely with the  F2P Players saying keep calm as there calm waiting there gift for nothing , while players like me with 6 + prem accounts ticking away.  I am also sure my post will be deleted.

Have some consideration for them, let them take a rest

Take a rest from not being able to work weekends ? 

#1278 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:09 PM

If they reconsider my tickets I will

#1279 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:11 PM

Dont worry tmaxx3 I will fire leo if he deletes that.

#1280 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:14 PM

Dont worry tmaxx3 I will fire leo if he deletes that.

+1

Thanks , but i'm very aware of why it will be removed long before he get's a chance to see it. lol

#1281 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:14 PM

Anyone with a clue would know , server merge = problems , even they knew it wouldn't be perfect right away. since they gave them selves a month to prepare. they didn't once consider starting this merge on a Monday  for there " 5 day work week mentality" . Maybe i am missing something here.

And i agree completely with the  F2P Players saying keep calm as there calm waiting there gift for nothing , while players like me with 6 + prem accounts ticking away.  I am also sure my post will be deleted.

supposedly begin work tomorrow on the server does not? Keep calm

#1282 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:17 PM

Off topic posts definitely need to be removed. They are just devouring away the valuable facts from on topic posts. Nothing wrong with it

#1283 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:18 PM

You're right bro! if we are paying, we are consumers and soon the game becomes a product, which is obvious. And I believe that no one pays for a product for it not to work. If errors are expected or not, undertake to work well over the weekend if necessary. Of course failures happen and everyone here can rather, as unfortunately is already a habit, agree and wait until the errors are corrected with a simple bonus "Take this and all is well." However, it was a weekend with a game that does not work without support from developers. It is worrying that the game team today is so small. We can wait until things are resolved tomorrow, maybe? Sure we can. But what are the consequences? Loss of credibility, loss of investors, so to speak, and disinterest in play by some players. So I believe worth rather a greater effort to resolve conflicts in a situation like this, even on the weekend, it's no drama.

#1284 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:21 PM

Off topic posts definitely need to be removed. They are just devouring away the valuable facts from on topic posts. Nothing wrong with it

And complaining how they neglected everything is off topic?

#1285 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:23 PM

And complaining how they neglected everything is off topic?

I doubt it. If you think your post is being neglected or removed,its considered off topic.

#1286 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:25 PM

Nope not really. They're taking it off cause all they wanna hear from us are sugar coated lies. 

#1287 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:26 PM

You're right bro! if we are paying, we are consumers and soon the game becomes a product, which is obvious. And I believe that no one pays for a product for it not to work. If errors are expected or not, undertake to work well over the weekend if necessary. Of course failures happen and everyone here can rather, as unfortunately is already a habit, agree and wait until the errors are corrected with a simple bonus "Take this and all is well." However, it was a weekend with a game that does not work without support from developers. It is worrying that the game team today is so small. We can wait until things are resolved tomorrow, maybe? Sure we can. But what are the consequences? Loss of credibility, loss of investors, so to speak, and disinterest in play by some players. So I believe worth rather a greater effort to resolve conflicts in a situation like this, even on the weekend, it's no drama.

+1 

Couldn't of said it better,

As someone in a computer field similar but not the same as these guy's i'm on call 7 days a week and planned events as big as this in my field require weekends or going into work in the middle of the night i'm always there that's dedication. i'm not here flame them , i know its a stressful job and they do a lot to keep things going , i just feel the effort shown on this event is less then what i would of liked to have seen. sadly i'm not a programmer and can't be of much assistance. if they ever needed help with a networking problem , i would offer my time to them , to keep ROSE alive.

Edited by tmaxx3, 10 May 2015 - 04:31 PM.

#1288 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:27 PM

Oh boy this is great! Im so having fun right now. This merge is cool. Good work devs. LMFAO

#1289 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:28 PM

Nope not really. They're taking it off cause all they wanna hear from us are sugar coated lies. 

Nah they are just cleaning dust and bugs from the thread to make it clean and nice. 
Its futile and useless. Someone need to clean this chapter of complains so badly. Too much irrelevance

#1290 WongFeiHong

WongFeiHong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:30 PM

Oh boy this is great! Im so having fun right now. This merge is cool. Good work devs. LMFAO

Sarcasm: Passive

Level 5

LoL

#1291 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:33 PM

We want an honest and transparent thread not clean and nice.

#1292 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:34 PM

And please dont hate me I'm just a troll :D

#1293 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:35 PM

hahaha  :heh:

#1294 Fir3Lord

Fir3Lord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Aura

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:36 PM

14mqcuo.jpg

lol for those people who are like wow i spent like 50$ before the merge now the game isn't fun. guys, if you think this struggle was real, you all should of been playing in the 2008 days when servers were full and you had to wait hours just to get in a server haha. Tomorrow is monday, they will restart the server get some things figured out and soon everything will be going back to normal. go read a book people lol jks :P

Edited by Fir3Lord, 10 May 2015 - 04:37 PM.

#1295 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:36 PM

make it clean and nice. 

join the dark side >;d

#1296 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:39 PM

We want an honest and transparent thread not clean and nice.

I am sure I am not included in your "We". I'm only interested in reading updates and recent bugs about the server,which are relevant. Not an honest thread full of complains.

I know its a troll, its pretty OP. I am expecting a nerf soon lol

#1297 adias2

adias2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Locationbali
  • Server:draconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:40 PM

this topic hot again...

#1298 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:43 PM

Hmmm guess I'm lost.. Does posting how much everyone have spent here mean something???  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:

#1299 adias2

adias2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Locationbali
  • Server:draconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:44 PM

BTW, Calm Down Skill only work for Free Users...

Premium user is immune from that skill.. they have complaining skill to counter..

they have their right to complains because they used real money..

#1300 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:46 PM

14mqcuo.jpg

lol for those people who are like wow i spent like 50$ before the merge now the game isn't fun. guys, if you think this struggle was real, you all should of been playing in the 2008 days when servers were full and you had to wait hours just to get in a server haha. Tomorrow is monday, they will restart the server get some things figured out and soon everything will be going back to normal. go read a book people lol jks :P

Not even half of how much I spent on this game LMFAO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users