Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread] - Page 60 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1528 replies to this topic

#1476 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:01 PM

Still no go?

#1477 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:13 PM

It's no different than a collectible that came out in 1960 and someone bought it when it was just a normal item and is now reselling it.

At the end of the day they're just pixels .

I'm guessing you're a Leonis player and profiting from it? It's not fair because they get a massive bonus of in game zullie by selling that. When Draconis players didn't get the chance to "Obtain" those items right? It's like saying "Here leonis have these items go sell them make money, but draconis you get nothing and have to get money yourself" It's a free handout that draconis didn't get.

#1478 paLDube

paLDube

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • Locationheaven
  • Server:leonis

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:35 PM

Wow, it's been a long time since i log in here.

#1479 antsmeister

antsmeister

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationEstonia
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:09 AM

I'm guessing you're a Leonis player and profiting from it? It's not fair because they get a massive bonus of in game zullie by selling that. When Draconis players didn't get the chance to "Obtain" those items right? It's like saying "Here leonis have these items go sell them make money, but draconis you get nothing and have to get money yourself" It's a free handout that draconis didn't get.

Read what I said earlier. Seems like so hard to understand.

#1480 Necromancer27

Necromancer27

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationCocito
  • Server:Arua

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:19 PM

They are just costume pieces......i dont know why ppl is soooo interesting about ancient or faith items

They dont make you better or worse.

#1481 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:47 PM

They are interested (i think) because of how it looks compared to other costumes, idk cuz i never actually saw one. Just a thought

#1482 hitchi

hitchi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:57 AM

yo fizz....

you did (not) recognize that on draconis almost all items were vending at much higher price than on leonis?

now why is that, any idea, huh?

you probably didnt even recognize that prices of some items tenfolded since the merge (compared to prior leonis prices)...

guess what, you draco players poop gold as a result from excessive duping and other hacks.

and now you expect another free lunch? thats a friggin joke

#1483 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:59 PM

yo fizz....

you did (not) recognize that on draconis almost all items were vending at much higher price than on leonis?

now why is that, any idea, huh?

you probably didnt even recognize that prices of some items tenfolded since the merge (compared to prior leonis prices)...

guess what, you draco players poop gold as a result from excessive duping and other hacks.

LOL, that was because a clan called "WeAreConnection" Glitched the item mall and pushed the prices high asf, nobody except a few refine vendors made major profit from that. 90% of Draconis players complained because they couldn't afford anything, the only people who could were the top rich people.

You act like all of draconis benefited from what they did, you're wrong the only people who did was themselves and item mall buyers, NOBODY else.

Also i'm not talking about dupes, hacks, glitches when it comes to this hanbok. The Hanbok was released fairly and draco never got that chance, same as ancients why do draconis players not get the equal right to these items same as leonis did? It's only fair they release them again to make things fair for both servers.

Leonis said "We are merging both servers equally" It's not equal if one server has a giant advantage in wealth and items to take advantage of that draconis never got, I don't see any reason not to release those items again to make it fair and equal to everyone from both servers.

#1484 juicyjane

juicyjane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:53 PM

Bug on log in .. It says already log in .. When u keep trying still same..

#1485 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:11 PM

All these talks and I still think nothing beats my Yellow Rose Uniform.  :heh:  

Anyway, just my 2 cents here. If we don't buy those costume from Leo players well then they wont make any money from us isn't it? And if we have played and enjoyed Rose for so long without those costumes, well I think we will all survive just fine without them now. Its more like an Individual problem than a Draco community problem imho. 

You may wanna edit this part of the post to avoid offending people. The people who reported and pushed for those culprit to be punished are Draco players themselves, not Leonis. Don't generalize everyone because of a few's mistake. Its the same with I don't think that all players who came from Leonis server are stupid just because I think you are.  :heh:

#1486 antsmeister

antsmeister

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:18 AM

You guys are talking about equal rights, mostly you from Draconis. There were no such server when the said items were released. Now you are demanding to get the fair chance. Ancients date way back to pre p2p era (correct me if Im wrong). If You wanted to have them, then its you that missed the train. By the way, Hanbok is still a event grade item. Gives you something to think of.

Edited by antsmeister, 15 May 2015 - 04:20 AM.

#1487 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:11 AM

You guys are talking about equal rights, mostly you from Draconis. There were no such server when the said items were released. Now you are demanding to get the fair chance. Ancients date way back to pre p2p era (correct me if Im wrong). If You wanted to have them, then its you that missed the train. By the way, Hanbok is still a event grade item. Gives you something to think of.

Yes that's true they were before P2P I did play then, tho lots of players like myself decided to go to draconis once it came out and leave our leo past behind. Fair enough if there was never a merge but there was, which makes it unequal.

It's not an "Equal merge" as Leonis described it as. Equal is when both parties (being leonis and draconis) have the same fairness, rights, and chances which they do not.

For one Leonis got priority over all names, whether made first on draco or not (I tested this).

Second These items are very unfair draconis players never got the chance to obtain them? how is that equal? They should be made character locked or released again to the game for everyone to enjoy.

Why would it matter if the items were released again? then everyone can enjoy them as they were put in the game for people to enjoy am i not correct?

#1488 antsmeister

antsmeister

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:51 AM

Well, wheres the problem then? If you have a character from that time era, then now you can share its stuff between the characters. I dont understand on what part it isnt equal for you, or other older players. New players from Leonis were not able to get them either.

#1489 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:05 AM

What's going on here is basically asking for a re-release of the costumes. At least one more time for most players to have at least the slightest chance to get it. The prices for it is skyrocketing, i've seen many shouts in Junon and seriously, its crazy.

Now the server merged, more people are ingame. Look at that with the amount of whatever available in that era. Its barely enough for everyone (i mean players not characters) got have even just 1 set of it. Don't look at this from an offencive point. Don't fight about this. And don't blame others for doing something when they haven't done anything.

Draco = zulies

Leo = Items

That's a fact. Now the numbers increased. At least make it compensate the number of players in game now. Make it a little less rare. Just 1 time re-release is needed and that would make a lot happier. Fighting for it just to get INSANELY INSTANTLY rich is just dumb.

Come on, we are united as 1 ROSE community now, can we at the very least start of be united as fellow gamers? Keep open minded, and keep in view of other people as well. You are not the only one having problems.

#1490 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:07 AM

You're all wasting your breathe, they have already stated that they will not intervene in the economy. Meaning, unless it can make them money; keep dreaming. 

Edited by Feuer, 15 May 2015 - 07:08 AM.

#1491 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:16 AM

In a way it can. I'm wasting my breath i know. Still i'm trying to let everyone to understand what everyone is saying. Better than to let them fight about it.

True though, those items are just pretty, if you can't afford it, don't buy it. It doesn't do anything, as it has no functions whatsoever. Just makes you look nicer, and rich just cuz you have one

Welp, let you guys fight if you wanna continue. I'll just eat my popcorn

#1492 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:31 PM

I have many "pretty items including faiths but at least those items are fair because they were avaliable on both servers.

It could make them money if they put it in a box on the item mall then everyone can enjoy it :D fun for everyone <3

#1493 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:51 PM

I have many "pretty items including faiths but at least those items are fair because they were avaliable on both servers.

It could make them money if they put it in a box on the item mall then everyone can enjoy it :D fun for everyone <3

I know right!!!!???

#1494 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:01 PM

I know hanbok is not faith but the question is when will they release it again?

#1495 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:36 PM

I know hanbok is not faith but the question is when will they release it again?

They won't. not until it can make them money. 

#1496 vael

vael

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:09 PM

lol. Ancients don't date back to pre-p2p. They're from p2p during pre-evo aka before the Rose Evolution update that took place in 2006. And it's not like they were released as costumes or made that way on purpose so asking for them to release them again is silly. They were items from before that update and which later Leonis/Gravity promised the players of that time that they wouldn't be messing with their old items. So this begging for re-release of ancients makes no sense if you look at the context of the situation historically. Re-releasing the hanbok / redoing the event though seems perfectly legitimate although it really wasn't much of an event anyways.

#1497 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:25 AM

I know right!!!!???

Weeny you think it should be re-released? it seems alot of people want it to be, I want it to be, I think you want it to be, Feuer doesn't want it to be maybe that's bec I want it to be? He still mad I hustled his ass for 500b LOL

#1498 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:57 AM

you must be kidding me. game crash when i try to play AA :sob:

#1499 hitchi

hitchi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:08 AM

LOL, that was because a clan called "WeAreConnection" Glitched the item mall and pushed the prices high asf, nobody except a few refine vendors made major profit from that. 90% of Draconis players complained because they couldn't afford anything, the only people who could were the top rich people.

You act like all of draconis benefited from what they did, you're wrong the only people who did was themselves and item mall buyers, NOBODY else.

Also i'm not talking about dupes, hacks, glitches when it comes to this hanbok. The Hanbok was released fairly and draco never got that chance, same as ancients why do draconis players not get the equal right to these items same as leonis did? It's only fair they release them again to make things fair for both servers.

Leonis said "We are merging both servers equally" It's not equal if one server has a giant advantage in wealth and items to take advantage of that draconis never got, I don't see any reason not to release those items again to make it fair and equal to everyone from both servers.

U sure nobody else benefited?

I think you dont understand the direct and indirect consequences of glitch/dupe/hack on whole economy....the prices are not just skyrocketing because someone glitched IM or duped items (infact duping EQ rather causes prices to drop).

what makes the prices climb is a limited supply and a high request. and it gets even worse when at the same time the amount of zuly is growing quickly...like when teh zulys are created out of thin air (eg. duping) - actually you can see that in real life economy...the Federal Reserve (no matter if US, Europe, China) acts as a duper...they create tons of money out of thin air causing stock market and real estate to climb into unreal highs)

and its a matter of fact....that the merge of both servers led to higher prices, basically coz Draconis was stuffed with duped zulys.

its up to u to ignore that and whine that rare items are expensive....Ancients are from Ancient Times....do you also complain to your local museum that you think it is unfair that you cant afford ancient egypt artefacts?

greetz

#1500 hitchi

hitchi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:20 AM

All these talks and I still think nothing beats my Yellow Rose Uniform.  :heh:  

Anyway, just my 2 cents here. If we don't buy those costume from Leo players well then they wont make any money from us isn't it? And if we have played and enjoyed Rose for so long without those costumes, well I think we will all survive just fine without them now. Its more like an Individual problem than a Draco community problem imho. 

You may wanna edit this part of the post to avoid offending people. The people who reported and pushed for those culprit to be punished are Draco players themselves, not Leonis. Don't generalize everyone because of a few's mistake. Its the same with I don't think that all players who came from Leonis server are stupid just because I think you are.  :heh:

u really think thats was offending? what exactly? Coz i still fail to recognize it as you describe it....

citation: "guess what, you draco players poop gold as a result from excessive duping and other hacks. and now you expect another free lunch? thats a friggin joke"

C'mon....you seem to be really sensitive!!!

I adressed those draco players who are whining that they dont get instantly what they see (for almost free)....and if i say someone poops gold, its a metapher of someone being packed with zzz and it is somehow ironic, cant see an insult in that

Cheers!

Edited by hitchi, 17 May 2015 - 07:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users