Kokeshi's Art Nook - Page 4 - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Kokeshi's Art Nook

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#76 BlueRoseHere

BlueRoseHere

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • LocationSinergia ♥
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:38 PM

u gonna make me use PS QQ n i dont like it QQ cuz is too much for me, i cant handle QQ </3

#77 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:54 PM

It opens in SAI as well xP

#78 Gabyumi

Gabyumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:13 AM

FIRSTLY~ *CRIES* congrats on finish on time for the loading screeennnnieeeee  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:

and i do understand 48 hours non stop for the drawing.... i personally skipped 2 days of work for the loading screen xD scared i cant finish on time too!

and dont know how to clip the background @-@!!!!! <<< skills not learn yet. i draw the wave by myself!

senpai please teach  :wah:  :wah:  :wah:

#79 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:13 AM

got a bit of sleep and rest time. and much thanks to boyfie who got me meds & visiting me because dysmenorrhea is killing me as always.

anyway some random updates: did this last last week and a bit this week (barely could do trad this week since i was handling 3 projects and when i get home i'm doing all the chores  :sob:  huhu poor hands)

non-RO art =) i had progress with trad (gouache :lv:

watercolor works (to send to a penpal)

10985421_10204854424577478_4292835816673

fail merman (cropped because tail really didn't fit and messed with abs  :heh: )

11225460_10204866780166360_3460993600217

random stress reliever art i did this week :lv:

11015291_10204889026562506_8867075406434

and lastly  :p_love:  my first gouache work which i'll turn into prints and send to people =)

11013036_10204885979606334_1409353042901

Edited by kokeshicat, 04 July 2015 - 04:14 AM.

#80 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:25 AM

lineart update. ^^

this might take a bit long though but i'll do my best to breathe life into this =D (hoping for work suspensions so i can work on non-office artworks nyahaha #foreverhoping) 

someone must've casted storm gust in Philippines lol. 

TxZPudN.jpg

#81 BlueRoseHere

BlueRoseHere

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • LocationSinergia ♥

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:59 AM

Le sketch, le poses, le expression!! >////< 

le everything *-*  :rice:

#82 Pandiwi

Pandiwi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1196 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:00 PM

Yay looking amazing  :Emo_15:  :Emo_15:  I love those eyes *-*

#83 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:43 AM

Really wonder, and envious, how you guys can come up with such clean artworks. Is it because yours are vectors and mine's all pixel or am I just too messy and lazy to polish my art? xD Guess I'm in bad need of a clean-art sensei.  :p_cry:

Edited by ROCKheir, 17 July 2015 - 05:47 AM.

#84 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:12 PM

Haha honestly if you'd see my high res files and zoom in the lineart they're really wonky.

My works aren't really vectored hehe all done with brushes, masks, gradient and lasso tool. Masks help a lot to clean stuff you dont want to be seen in your canvas but might be useful later on :3

I saw some tutorials lately on DA on clean lineart.. Ill share it to you guys later when i get home.

And oh on pixel. Im actually messy at it too. But it helps making different colored bg layers with different saturations to test if there are stray pixels in your canvas. Idk if KamiKali and Khifee does the same too when they're working on pixel art but you might wanna ask em too xD theyre like the pixel art authorities here hehe

Hope that helps. :)

#85 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:02 PM

Haha honestly if you'd see my high res files and zoom in the lineart they're really wonky.

My works aren't really vectored hehe all done with brushes, masks, gradient and lasso tool. Masks help a lot to clean stuff you dont want to be seen in your canvas but might be useful later on :3

I saw some tutorials lately on DA on clean lineart.. Ill share it to you guys later when i get home.

And oh on pixel. Im actually messy at it too. But it helps making different colored bg layers with different saturations to test if there are stray pixels in your canvas. Idk if KamiKali and Khifee does the same too when they're working on pixel art but you might wanna ask em too xD theyre like the pixel art authorities here hehe

Hope that helps. :)

I see! Now I know what I've been doing wrong with my artworks. Haha! But really, these masks and lasso tools are quite too complex for me to master or maybe I just haven't invested a lot of patience into learning how to incorporate their use in my projects. kkkkkkkk

Thanks for the handy tips! ^^

Edit: What I meant by pixels were actually brushes. Faulty diction .xD

Edited by ROCKheir, 17 July 2015 - 09:05 PM.

#86 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 18 July 2015 - 09:37 AM

You watercolor works are so beautiful. c:

#87 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:47 PM

I see! Now I know what I've been doing wrong with my artworks. Haha! But really, these masks and lasso tools are quite too complex for me to master or maybe I just haven't invested a lot of patience into learning how to incorporate their use in my projects. kkkkkkkk

Thanks for the handy tips! ^^

Edit: What I meant by pixels were actually brushes. Faulty diction .xD

it took me sometime to adjust to masking too. but you'll get there :P its the best cheat lolol. (i use that a lot when recoloring sprites from Ragnarok for sigs . i was only forced to use and learn it here at work haha. and now im using it on my personal art :D  

You watercolor works are so beautiful. c:

thank you :D hope i could make Ragnarok watercolors sometime (ill probably start with the art trades)

--

late update TuT was busy last week with tons of work and activities (i joined a museum exhibit -- a  pay it forward activity where random people get to pick postcards of their liking and they get to keep it -- if its an original copy, they're lucky lol.)

now coloring Pandy's genetic- revised a bit on the pose and lineart so took me a bit long (proportion got weird somewhere lol)

hpE6mdj.png

#88 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:36 AM

it took me sometime to adjust to masking too. but you'll get there :P its the best cheat lolol. (i use that a lot when recoloring sprites from Ragnarok for sigs . i was only forced to use and learn it here at work haha. and now im using it on my personal art :D

nice! you must be in the creative industry of graphic arts which i'm so desperate to be part of but always feel inadequate for the job. lol

Edited by ROCKheir, 28 July 2015 - 12:44 AM.

#89 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:19 AM

gaming industry :D 

i actually felt like that when i applied here. but turns out, most of the things i'm applying are stuff i learned from work than what i learned from art school  :ani_swt:

i still have a lot of growing to do haha T^T too much awesome artists and branches of arts D: its so overwhelming

#90 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:03 AM

huwaaaaaaaaaaaw! GAMING INDUSTRY!!!!! how lucky! are you a concept artist in your company? my ultimate dream is to become something like that too but oh well. lol

#91 Pandiwi

Pandiwi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1196 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:53 PM

yay!!!  :rice:  :rice:  :rice:  I hope you're doing great in your stuff <3

#92 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:49 PM

huwaaaaaaaaaaaw! GAMING INDUSTRY!!!!! how lucky! are you a concept artist in your company? my ultimate dream is to become something like that too but oh well. lol

something like that. XD but im more on technical, like UI design :D sometimes i do concept art too (but not much complex ones- we leave that to our badass guys *w* just try doing and continuing what you love ;) 

yay!!!  :rice:  :rice:  :rice:  I hope you're doing great in your stuff <3

progress on your baby :lv: i am so in love with her eyes right now :lv:

#93 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:50 AM

Pandy's long overdue commission haha. thank you though for giving me more time on this. i had fun coloring her :3
pandy_by_mozarellacat-d93yg20.png
------
closing shop for awhile. will reopen around Sept/Oct. :D 

will be practicing a lot on sketching poses and probably some bg art. i'm also setting up a special template for a new commission type so please bear with me ;) (its a part of my special project and i'm hoping i could start on it here :x)
also gonna start on my pending art trades hahaha
i'll still be posting here but they will mostly be my progress in trad and digital works. :x :p_laugh: thank you btw on the feedback on my thread lately. it cheers me up a lot reading them. love ya guysssss

Edited by kokeshicat, 08 August 2015 - 10:44 AM.

#94 lazielanne

lazielanne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Twitter:@lazylazzie
  • Server:Thor

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:55 AM

That's so  :Emo_16:  :Emo_16:  :Emo_16:  :Emo_15:  :Emo_15:

#95 BlueRoseHere

BlueRoseHere

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • LocationSinergia ♥

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:20 AM

waaaaaaaaaaaa so cooooooooool! *-*  :p_love:  :p_love:

#96 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 07:15 PM

@Laz & BlueRose thanks guys ^^

----------------

updated commissions history on the 1st page. it should link to the artworks created per client  :p_smile: 

a great  :thx: to all of my clients. you helped me fund my chara's equips in combination to the stuff i bought on the CS. It was a hard decision leaving my Thor account for Chaos but I knew it was worth it  :p_laugh: (i still visit Thor from time to time but i won't be as active as i am in Chaos).

#97 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:59 AM

It was a hard decision leaving my Thor account for Chaos but I knew it was worth it  :p_laugh: (i still visit Thor from time to time but i won't be as active as i am in Chaos).

Haha! Thor sucks (No offense xD). I didn't even have any qualms about trading pRO for iRO (nor bothered to migrate my account from the former to the latter) the first time I was invited to this server. 

#98 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:32 PM

@rockheir- Oh were from same country!!! XD it is. I figured its much better if i started fresh in chaos lol. Im just online in thor to transfer my stuff in kafra. Never even bothered to fix my skills and stats lol. I made new friends here and i think its helping me on opening up to people after hiatus on gaming). At least you didnt have problems with your acct -- well since there'd nothing to worry anymore from your side

#99 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:12 PM

@rockheir- Oh were from same country!!! XD it is. I figured its much better if i started fresh in chaos lol. Im just online in thor to transfer my stuff in kafra. Never even bothered to fix my skills and stats lol. I made new friends here and i think its helping me on opening up to people after hiatus on gaming). At least you didnt have problems with your acct -- well since there'd nothing to worry anymore from your side

Hehe True. Less headache for me that way. There's always something good about starting fresh! ^^ On another note, I checked your ROPD. The name Erin Eclair rings a bell... and has your AB been stuck at lv99 for so long now like my Maestro? xD

Edited by ROCKheir, 09 August 2015 - 06:14 PM.

#100 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 07:55 PM

mmyeah. O_O maybe we were in the same party in low TI? XD (that's also my ign in pRO lol)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users