OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:12 AM

Yeah, that's what I wanted to try, the VIT boots with the garment, sounds pretty neat for a FS AB.

#27 OreoBoolat

OreoBoolat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:12 AM

I am still not sure why anybody thinks they need temporal dex boots on a full support bishop. I mean, what is -0.25 sec fixed cast time going to do  on non-competitive, non-damage skills? Seriously? You don't have a second to cast canto and clementia in a party, and 0.25 seconds off the cast time will somehow change that? I've never had that problem. Temporal DEX boots are for classes where the DPS is exponentially higher when you zero out the cast time. Color me confused.

How about those who seek path to be Ado caster AB? would they be benefit of by using the Dex boot, or rather just use Int/Vit boot then?

edit: apart from wearing judgement set.

Edited by OreoBoolat, 02 April 2015 - 06:13 AM.

#28 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:47 AM

How about those who seek path to be Ado caster AB? would they be benefit of by using the Dex boot, or rather just use Int/Vit boot then?

edit: apart from wearing judgement set.

Ado caster =/= full support

#29 Mistiq

Mistiq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:52 AM

guys, my apologize if it at the wrong place to post. just want to ask, is it 2 arch angeling card works well on regeneration ???

i m planing to put it on chibi pope and blush for my FS AB

#30 fIower

fIower

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:17 AM

AAW with heal enchant or FAW spell 18/9? wich is better for a full support AB and why? thanks community.

I found my spell FAW useful in the lower levels and for MVP support (instacast high heal, kyrie, sanctuary, etc.). For Bio4 support, however, I highly recommend more healing power since your party will likely take a lot of damage all the time. I find it easier using my Heal4 AAW here. By the way, Heal4 AAW gives higher heals than a +9FAW with perfect INT enchants.

Edited by fIower, 02 April 2015 - 08:18 AM.

#31 xKenshinx

xKenshinx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:34 AM

idk instant cast look cool XD

#32 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:08 AM

I'd imagine faceworm skin works best with the temporal VIT boots[1], as you'd be able to get +33% HP at 120 VIT, not counting the +1500 HP at +12 refine. This trumps Superior Variants (+22%).

I am still not sure why anybody thinks they need temporal dex boots on a full support bishop. I mean, what is -0.25 sec fixed cast time going to do  on non-competitive, non-damage skills? Seriously? You don't have a second to cast canto and clementia in a party, and 0.25 seconds off the cast time will somehow change that? I've never had that problem. Temporal DEX boots are for classes where the DPS is exponentially higher when you zero out the cast time. Color me confused.

I question that "anal"ogy myself sometimes.........rather than worry for that OMG half second fixed cast reduction which means nothing after a sacrament is applied because the relative difference from having no dex boots (which as you say will be 0.25), an FS AB i can no longer see have a purpose to using it, unless your in strings and you want to use instant KE on people and make them go "WTF HAXXORR SKILZZZ!!". In my opinion if anything it is better to get instant cast reduction and aftercast delay reduction, these two are the most important factors to an AB even at the current kRO patch. I personally go the stat route for my instant cast and I play effectively, not saying that anyone would.....everyone plays differently here afterall.

Honestly I would choose neither for pvm use, the only garment you need is a HBP with a DR card in it.........seriously..............

#33 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:16 AM

Yeah deviant hbp is what I use. 60% neutral resist make tank good hard rawr.

#34 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:28 AM

Yeah deviant hbp is what I use. 60% neutral resist make tank good hard rawr.

If we really gonna go the extra mile here for PVM just be lvl 175 and have silentium lvl 5.

Then get HBP, DR card, GR card, Palace guard cap +9, 3D glasses, +9 Immune shield, Parasite Card: bam neutral resist = 85%. Add in Assumptio buff and Angelus buff with at least 100 vit or more and you take 1 damage from nearly every level monster in the game and no need to worry for elemental attacks since you silence them all..

#35 CharmedByAhri

CharmedByAhri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:12 AM

guys, my apologize if it at the wrong place to post. just want to ask, is it 2 arch angeling card works well on regeneration ???

i m planing to put it on chibi pope and blush for my FS AB

I have a double AA in a chibi and pope and its awesome. I like taking it to bios because if you only buff when the skill timer is out, you literally never run out of SP. It is about 200% more and somewhere between 200-300 sp per second-ish. I usually will always take this with me if we do not have a sorc in party or I am the only AB (which the later rarely happens). Hope this helps :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users