Cave Of Ulverik overly hard? - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cave Of Ulverik overly hard?

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#26 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 April 2015 - 01:31 PM

But i changed my mind. Still curious to your advice :). I need to think outside the box :P. So check out more then max charm ^-^

#27 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 06 April 2015 - 01:54 PM

Whats better Angel, dying because you can't take damage, or having slightly less healpower but significantly more defensive stats + mana pool ? .. 

#28 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:02 PM

Thats why i gonna think outside of my box, aka full charm :P

#29 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:03 PM

That's not exactly thinking outside the box angel. 

#30 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:05 PM

Well it is. But i explain why i think that later xD. So that advice yes or no? :P

#31 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:09 PM

Take what you will from it Angel. if you're unwilling to try reducing some base cha, then i can't even begin to help you. 

#32 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:13 PM

I said i am willing to listen and try something new. Cuz being townbuffer isnt what i want tbh xD. Maybe i said it in wrong words, so you didnt understand it :)

#33 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 April 2015 - 06:35 AM

My bourg dies in one hit from last boss, 
AOE stun is as massive as the max distance of my shells, --- 

No, this mob is OP, and if you can't admit it feuer, there is something wrong with u. 

#34 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:24 AM

You're pretty handy with video recording i see, can you provide a clip of your bourg dying 100% to 0% in 1 hit, I'd like to see proof of concept first. 

#35 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:26 AM

You're pretty handy with video recording i see, can you provide a clip of your bourg dying 100% to 0% in 1 hit, I'd like to see proof of concept first. 

1 AOE stun + 1 hit  = dead-- 
Close enough to one hit in my books. 

#36 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:41 AM

Oh so the roulette death system mechanic? Yeah, unless you're a tank I believe it is supposed to kill you, that's so supporting chars[only 1 atm] have goals to maintain throughout the fight as well. 

And by tank I mean a Knight of some sub-type, xBow Scout, or Cannon bourge with your def/mdef buff up or cleric. 

Edited by Feuer, 07 April 2015 - 07:42 AM.

#37 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:44 AM

Just saying, it shouldn't be this hard, if you dissagree, sure. ok. 

But, I think Ulverik is waaaay too hard. 

#38 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:05 AM

Well when it comes to conflict of interest yea, I don't even think it's hard enough. I'd be 110% down for a 'hard mode' version of these dungeons where res'ing isn't allowed, or if you wipe the boss regains full HP. and the bosses have more mechanics and ADS at their disposal with increased HP. 

#39 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:35 AM

Well when it comes to conflict of interest yea, I don't even think it's hard enough. I'd be 110% down for a 'hard mode' version of these dungeons where res'ing isn't allowed, or if you wipe the boss regains full HP. and the bosses have more mechanics and ADS at their disposal with increased HP. 

I would appreciate Easy, Medium, Hard, and IMPOSSILBE, modes for each DGs, with same exp, however maybe better loots, and better valor . 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 07 April 2015 - 10:36 AM.

#40 emobaby

emobaby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 11:32 AM

Feuer im curious as to when was the last time you di CoU

#41 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 05:43 PM

Feuer im curious as to when was the last time you di CoU

Do I have to answer this now? :P 

#42 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:19 AM

Well 1: they're called Exalted Dungeons for a reason.

2: I can/could~ run a mage/cleric~/bourge~/raider[either subtype], scout, Arti, champ or knight through all of them no probs as long as I didn't put myself in dumb situations. 

And to be quite honest, the hardest was/is when I run my Cannon Artisan through. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but the aggro pull rate on a Cannon Artisan is absurd. 1 AoE and every single mob is after me, even when the damage isn't greater then the allies next to the mbos, or if there's a sacri up [cause the spider Ai doesn't allow Sacri to work as they break their own aggro cycle and reselect targets between each and every attack]. Dunno why, but it's soft, pulls insane aggro, and only have 1 get out [sleep]. Atleast bourges get AoE stun, Def/Dodge buffs and movespeed buffs. 

I'd offer you my advice on playing your cleric, but I honestly don't care to. 

aagro on ranged characters is a bit much. i shoot one thing and everything charges me

#43 RositaWG

RositaWG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:20 PM

it will be like my first comment about cleric class actually and i'm just going into the "no max charm" part that can be "our" solution to "stronger" clerics!! so this game comes out with the "mega" buffs thingy like go like a crazy fight for your goal and get your cleric to +65 buffs and stuff like this and when like 90%or more of server clerics (draco) got them goal and became +65 nice fs, we get an update that nerf def and make clerics the weakest class in game once again! so ya now go throw your OP shamrock/summer backpack etc... get it all and throw it on npc shop!!! forget the money you waste to make your buffs better because that don't save you!!! go reduce your buffs and heals and make you "stronger" you will still be called fs so who cares what you wasted before.....if you get what i mean!! am i being sarcastic...maybe!! that's my opinion so you can always try change my mind about it  :no1:

Edited by RositaWG, 09 April 2015 - 01:22 PM.

#44 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:56 PM

Weel a team is only as strong as it's weakest member. Just remember that. 

#45 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:58 PM

ROSITA, I respect you a lot as a person, and as a  player. -- 
But if you have a cleric, that is in full CHARM gear, it's really ONLY for buffing -- 
If you want a war cleric, build a war cleric, if you want a stat buffer, build a stat buffer, you of all people should know, and appreciate this. 

My cleric, yea, is completely totally only a stat buffer, but this is only until I get a second cleric ready to be stat buffer, then I will make my cleric war build... 
Mind you, the heals in a war build cleric is really crappy.... --- 

Char building use to be pretty cakewalk, and winner of PVP / CD matches came down to who could cordinate the most people on one person the best. -- 
CD is actually hard now, and that' turns people off.  

Feuer has a good point, that you can't just build a complete and total +65 build cleric, and expect to be able to tank mobs... --- 

However, I think I am also trying to make a point, that my cleric, isn't running around in ulverik, with full charm gear on, - it's a lvl 220 (15) set, with 50mspeed 30 charm substated on the whole outfit.  -- My problem is, even if I do build the char to war spec,  it is likely not going to help much, --- 
I assume though a good war spec build, would be 230 STR, three hundred something int (for legendary wand) - and rest into CHARM. (maybe about 50 SEN to negate crits) 

Personally, I think in order to make the cleric class happy, if we really want to #saveCleric - . --- Give only that  job class unlimited stat resets for 2 months so people can figure out wtf to do with it...  Until then, people are sick of trying to mess around with their cleric builds, and no one cares to go into UW with a cleric cause #rekt. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 09 April 2015 - 02:00 PM.

#46 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk
  • Server:Deadconis

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:06 PM

Having the best buffs  is apart of being the best cleric you can be for  being an FS .  which does require you to have max charm build . and to be fair you should be able to tank  with a full charm cleric.   i have a full charm raider (1084charm)   it has no problems with dungeons and pvp as far as tanking any different then before. same with my ( 1084 charm knight ) it of course is nerfed with the previous update , but fully geared  for tanking with +15 chiva, +15 glori and +15 brave sets and  all passives. it of course like my raider and my cleric do not do much for damage . but my cleric cant tank much at all unlike those other two characters.  

When you achieve max buffers and a max charm cleric . then you will understand till then i find most of these opinon's worthless.

CHEERS !!!

#47 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:20 PM

Having the best buffs  is apart of being the best cleric you can be for  being an FS .  which does require you to have max charm build . and to be fair you should be able to tank  with a full charm cleric.   i have a full charm raider (1084charm)   it has no problems with dungeons and pvp as far as tanking any different then before. same with my ( 1084 charm knight ) it of course is nerfed with the previous update , but fully geared  for tanking with +15 chiva, +15 glori and +15 brave sets and  all passives. it of course like my raider and my cleric do not do much for damage . but my cleric cant tank much at all unlike those other two characters.  

When you achieve max buffers and a max charm cleric . then you will understand till then i find most of these opinon's worthless.

CHEERS !!!

You realize my cleric is only 5 points away from max charm, right? --- 
As for max buffers, I'm working on it :) 

#48 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:30 PM

The cost to go from 395 to 400 CHA is 395ap. That's a lot of points to put into another stat to assist survival. whats the cleric block / dex again? .3% / 3dex? if you put all those into dex that's 52dex or 5.2% extra block chance [I'll recheck the actual figures later] but for +1 all stat difference to get almost 5% chance to block, yeah, I'd take that. 

#49 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:32 PM

You realize my cleric is only 5 points away from max charm, right? --- 
As for max buffers, I'm working on it :)

5 charm for your cleric then basically need to do that 3 more times. let me know when you do then gear them same chars with honor and valor gear and new exalted +15 and  fully passive them. and after all that. then tell me how your cleric compares to  your other characters. 

#50 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:35 PM

The cost to go from 395 to 400 CHA is 395ap. That's a lot of points to put into another stat to assist survival. whats the cleric block / dex again? .3% / 3dex? if you put all those into dex that's 52dex or 5.2% extra block chance [I'll recheck the actual figures later] but for +1 all stat difference to get almost 5% chance to block, yeah, I'd take that. 

just off memory , my cleric (1084 charm -max) and +65 buffs  while using just some not near max dex items is more then 49% block.

don't hold me to it . ill need to check but i believe that's just a hunter G7 set

Edited by tmaxx3, 09 April 2015 - 02:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users