4/7 Robert Z'Dar memorial Tiki Tuesday Q&A show - Page 2 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

4/7 Robert Z'Dar memorial Tiki Tuesday Q&A show

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#26 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:47 AM

1. Janeway doesn't award gear to expanded classes at all. Additionally, many players end up missing out on Janeway level 3 eden gear because she only gives you the gear if you pick up the savages kill quest PRIOR to changing to a 2nd class (which many do since the orcs kill quest gets you to 55/50).

2. I've added quest names and such in regards to the malangdo culverts exp question. it's on the trello board, if you guys can take a look

3. Easter egg quest: in addition to the exp overflow issue, there have been some reports that Gramps removes the easter quest from your quest log, resulting in players never being able to complete the quest; needs confirmation.

#27 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 April 2015 - 11:39 AM

Hey guys! How did the 3 days weekend treat you?

Can we possibly get a sneak peak at one or two of the headgears pRO had that we didn't?

Also, can we get a recruit a friend program like you guys had in the past?

It rewarded a headgear for bringing in new players.

Edited by Myzery, 07 April 2015 - 01:21 PM.

#28 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:58 PM

Can we have janeway's mob amount increased? Especially savages and kaphas. As server population passes 3000, the amount of mob on janeway maps aren't enough.

Also Can janeway give some love toward transcend class? at least allow jump to base 70 job 40? I think it will encourage people to buy VIP as well. 

As for Inu series headgears, a lot of them need to be fixed. I submitted a ticket about magician night cap not increasing spell fist damage, a year ago, it's still not fixed. same for Harvester Hat. The entire project seems so hastily executed.  

Edited by GreenIvy, 07 April 2015 - 01:17 PM.

#29 SpecialTurtle

SpecialTurtle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Locationu dont gotta know
  • Server:y u wanna know (Chaos)

Posted 07 April 2015 - 01:34 PM

Can we have more ridiculous looking costume hats?  I want that glowy hair of power thing that the EU server has.  Its so obnoxious looking that its actually cute.  Also a costume: heroic backpack would be awesome too.

Can we also do something about the level 175 aura?  We want a PINK aura, not a PEE aura.  

Yespls. Pink aura.  :p_love:

#30 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 07 April 2015 - 03:32 PM

How About aura depending on the class?

Gray for GX

Greenish for Ranger

I want red for RK and RGs  :gg:

#31 JapzPogi

JapzPogi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Unknown

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:53 PM

distance is the reason.  there are some programs people use to bypass this, like wtfast.

Sir,

Have you been experienced keyloggers while using the software?. I've downloaded the software in this link https://www.wtfast.com/. Knowing it is their official website. Just making sure it is safe since you already used this software.

Thanks a lot. :)

WTFast is safe to use, and along with lowerping is officially sanctioned by the GM Team for players to use. 

#32 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:14 PM

Sir,

Have you been experienced keyloggers while using the software?. I've downloaded the software in this link https://www.wtfast.com/. Knowing it is their official website. Just making sure it is safe since you already used this software.

I use pingzapper from time to time, it's similar software. I haven't noticed any keyloggers, it's a service based on network of dedicated vpn after all, with all of its pros and cons

#33 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:22 AM

Sir,

I don't need to use the program since I am in the States.

#34 Iasviel

Iasviel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:49 PM

Oda, will you put Ms. Mesmerizer back in? :ok:  Because I jumped 14 alts through Janeway (yes, 1 of each 2nd class + a Kage and a Slinger  :ho:) and messed quite a few of their stats since I'm not familiar with some of them. Heck, I even built a Magic Kage since iROWiki seems to think of Throwing Kage so lowly. (which is apparently not true according to Okami Maru's Kage ET run vid)

I ask this purely for my own sake of convenience so if this will do more harm than good to the community then I won't have any quarrel... just let us know so we can decide to jump more Kage or just wait patiently  :no1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users