Patch Notes v556(557,558) - Server Maintenance April 9 - Page 5 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v556(557,558) - Server Maintenance April 9

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#101 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:06 AM

We will always be adding to game content, that is the nature of the game. With only 4 of 7 planets accessible, 

Does this statement make anyone else happy? 
This statement makes me really happy :)

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 10 April 2015 - 04:09 AM.

#102 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:58 AM

This is my point of view of this patch.

As what Leo says:

We will always be adding to game content, that is the nature of the game. With only 4 of 7 planets accessible, do you really think the current "end game" is actually the end game content?

We have quite a bit of room for expansion, content, equipment, features, and most importantly, fun to add to ROSE Online. :)

I 150% agree with Leo. Its only 4 planets out there and it should be 7 planets, there is alot of room to upgrade and add more to this game, what I love. I cant wait what Rose Online will be in 5 years.

Havent we wanted something to do in Rose Online thru these months? Here it is! They brought something new to the game and I would guess this is only the begining and here we also have a challange. Am happy!  :Emo_12:

About the part we need to spend Item Mall Points to get the armor to (15). We don't. They have added Seperations drills, Venurune and Plutorune in to game. You can get these items thru the game so you dont need to spend any Item Mall. Ye its hard to get some of these items. But we also need to respect Rose Online is a free to play. The company need to earn money somehow. Otherwise Rose Online will be turned off. If the DEVs make these items easy to get. Why have it in Item mall? 

Take this as a challange. I will.

#103 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:02 AM

I find it interesting that for years, people have been asking for more to do once they reach max level. Well here you go folks!

#104 SpawN9999

SpawN9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:07 AM

Rome wasn't built in one day.

#105 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:13 AM

a game should be an challenge and now rose is more an challenge. prove that you're strong player and face this :p_idea: . Also i agree with my brother buffies :p_smile:

and with pdfisher :ok: .

Thanks devs for more things to do ingame :no1: .

#106 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:14 AM

Hmm...I honestly don't see that much of an improvement with the 220s to original 200s. I mean yeah we will have to just farm honor to get the new sets but honestly if anyone thinks they're at a HUGE disadvantage with 200 honors vs ppl with 220s i say...meet me in TG with your 220 honors against my 200. Huehuehue

Honestly, you will be fine with 200 honors until you are able to get the 220 ones

#107 henrycao

henrycao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:32 AM

Can't play for dayz LOL, I don't have the time to earn refines for these new honor gears.

Anyways, when will level 240 release? just cuz I saw a GM in my dungeon party that level hehe

#108 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:04 AM

max lvl is 250 if i remember correctly (might be different now due to the database update)

#109 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:11 AM

To me, i think the new gears are great and the way to get them is OKAY.  My problem is that we are still using old methods to get the points and with those old methods come with same old flaws as to there being a lack of clerics or too many, spear champs not getting points, raiders getting all the points, and the group system being unbalanced.  With that being said a lot of things as in a new pvp arena, new methods to getting honor, and just more options in the game period.  Once you hit 230 there aren't many options in the game...  You can either farm your life away, farm dungeons, farm cd, or live in tg.  There aren't any other options in the game.  But again, the new update was pretty cool since we haven't seen new armor in idk how long and this server merge is about to turn this server over for the best.  I'm just being patient into seeing how the server merge is going to go but until then, just trying to put out my two cents.  

#110 HazemK

HazemK

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:31 AM

Thank you for fixing the Hook Wing Pieces and the rest of the stuff :D 

#111 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:37 AM

max lvl is 250 if i remember correctly (might be different now due to the database update)

what max lvl isnt 230 anymore :p_swt: :questionmark: ah nvm it will get 250 if they raise the max lvl :D lmfao *blondie here* :heh:

srry filipe, matt his post did confuse me but when i did read the one before carefully i got it, so like i said blondy lmfao :heh: :p_laugh:

Edited by angeltje, 10 April 2015 - 08:44 AM.

#112 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:40 AM

uh? I didnt saw any new about lvl update o.O
Edit - dam you for update u post late angie <-< xD, got it nw

Edited by Filipito98, 10 April 2015 - 08:41 AM.

#113 aditya2320

aditya2320

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationIn Your Face!
  • Server:Pegasus

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:43 AM

220 HONOR EQ!!! COOL! But wait. No one play CD nowdays cant farm pts -.- bec cleric still scare to play

#114 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:45 AM

Who said no CD, I've played some Crystal Defender games this morning ^^

#115 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:46 AM

220 HONOR EQ!!! COOL! But wait. No one play CD nowdays cant farm pts -.- bec cleric still scare to play

you call me scared?? i take the challenge and join CD even if i die all over idc cuz it will be funny like hell and one team will get points anyway :heh: . I dont care about dying, its something to learn from and adjust mine build again and again till its perfect and this game is about fun and not about being imortal :p_idea:

#116 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:54 AM

you call me scared?? i take the challenge and join CD even if i die all over idc cuz it will be funny like hell and one team will get points anyway :heh: . I dont care about dying, its something to learn from and adjust mine build again and again till its perfect and this game is about fun and not about being imortal :p_idea:

Yea no worries Angel, one game today had 2 FS and both still die against No FS team.

So if You die, it's normal with new update :)

#117 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:03 AM

Yea no worries Angel, one game today had 2 FS and both still die against No FS team.

So if You die, it's normal with new update :)

dear, i didnt worry since i dont care. i am not scared :p_idea: . i will take the challenge just try to contact me ingame and if i am online i will join :p_hi:

#118 HazemK

HazemK

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:05 AM

Thank you for fixing but I have been killing Hooks and not getting any drops, is it uncommon or rare? These drop rates are insane it takes literally days to get mats to make these wings (Hook Wing and Xita Dragon Wing) 

#119 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:10 AM

Umm, the whole "Fixed the issue to notify when friends log in" hasn't been fixed by the way. I had a friend log in and it didn't notify me about anything. So... Yeah...

Yeah we found out today that even though the fix was made, it somehow didn't get included to the new server build. It will be fixed today.

250 was an arbitrary number stated to be max level. It doesn't have to be if we don't want it to be. :)

Thank you for fixing but I have been killing Hooks and not getting any drops, is it uncommon or rare? Its taking longer to collect than the rare Xita Dragon Feathers! I don't have time to just kill 1000s of Hooks to make one pair of wings! 

It is an uncommon drop tier.

#120 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:18 AM

Yeah we found out today that even though the fix was made, it somehow didn't get included to the new server build. It will be fixed today.

250 was an arbitrary number stated to be max level. It doesn't have to be if we don't want it to be. :)

Good to read this

Thx for the updates devs

#121 bertkilo1

bertkilo1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:33 AM

haha I can finely play cd again everyone wants the new honor gear played around 6-7 cd today  there is stil one problem most of the time one side does not have a cleric because they group up most of the time. but still its fun to play cd again :D

#122 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:59 AM

Posted notice, server update & restart will be at 2PM server time.

Patch notes will be posted when the patch is available.

#123 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Server:Seafarer's Rest

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:06 AM

When level 200 honor back items coming?!  :heh:

#124 lisent

lisent

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:32 AM

event 100% return honor n valor ,please keep it for another week so we can refine all new set .

#125 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:46 AM

event 100% return honor n valor ,please keep it for another week so we can refine all new set .

Dont think this will happen for a while, 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users