Returning Player : Trying to start over - Introductions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning Player : Trying to start over

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Remy4Dog

Remy4Dog

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:51 AM

I noticed a bunch of topics posted recently about this but I thought I'd still like to post one of my own. I have been with rose on and off for YEARS haha.

Anyway, I'm trying to start all over.

I have a lot of old characters (still trying to remember the logins for those :\)

I know I have a level 185 or something cleric which would be the only one I'd really want to try to remember the logins for. If i even decide to do that, I'm thinking of starting completely over since Rose has changed a lot since I last played. (not sure when that was honestly haha)

If anyone wants to level up with me and stuff that'd be cool since its hard/slow doing this alone. Even if you just want to talk and tell me about how to get accustomed to this new Rose, definitely message me or whatever! 

:wave:

#2 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:01 AM

i can make reinf gear for you and be silly while help lvling, when i am online. check charnames in my signature. i am at draconis btw.

i am sure that honeybunz would say soon that you can ask her (or him, you never can be sure) for help too :p_hi:

Also we got much more helpful players here so just ask away. you can ask me like everything, but i dont garentee that i know all awnsers :p_laugh: :heh:

#3 Remy4Dog

Remy4Dog

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:05 AM

i can make reinf gear for you and be silly while help lvling, when i am online. check charnames in my signature. i am at draconis btw.

i am sure that honeybunz would say soon that you can ask her (or him, you never can be sure) for help too :p_hi:

Also we got much more helpful players here so just ask away. you can ask me like everything, but i dont garentee that i know all awnsers :p_laugh: :heh:

Thanks so much! I'll definitely message you!

#4 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:07 AM

Thanks so much! I'll definitely message you!

atm i am not ingame, but at the weekend i will for sure go online. so for now msg me at the forum's with pm's :ok: :no1:

#5 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:34 PM

lol Angeltje- I'm a girl- both in game and irl :P

@ Remy4Dog - Welcome back! You really should try to get your old accounts back even if you decide to make new characters too. Make a ticket and give support as much information as you can. A friend of mine was able to recover his old accounts and he no longer had access to the emails. But he was able to give support the old emails plus other information that proved the accounts were his. It only takes a few minutes to make a ticket and there is even a department called "Account Retrieval" . My only advice with this is to also register for an account so you can view your tickets online rather than waiting for an email. Makes it so much simpler to communicate with support too.

I'm on Draconis and I would be glad to help you with buffs etc. Whisper to me on HoneyBuns or Sulky when you're in-game.

Looking forward to meeting you!

#6 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:37 PM

Told ya, she will help too :)!
Knew it a girl :D.

#7 Remy4Dog

Remy4Dog

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:38 AM

Thanks you guys! My in game character is shaynaphox. 

Also, I was able to retrieve my old accounts!! THANKKS!!

#8 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:43 AM

That's great, congrats ^^  I just tried to whisper to you but I guess you aren't in-game atm. Let me know if you need buffs or anything.

#9 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:45 AM

Lol we are girls Silly :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users