1. Why was the Ragnarok World Championship canceled in its 10th year? Is this the end of this annual tradition?
2. Is the monster AI update showcased years ago
going to be expanded on or was that just a one-time deal?
3. When is RO getting the DirectX update and anti-aliasing? Newer computers have trouble running the game because the graphics are not optimized among other things.
4. Will players ever have the option to make both male AND female characters on the same RO account? If no, why don't you want them to have that option when most MMORPGs do?
5. Why are most job classes (1st Class, 2nd Class, Rebirth Class, Expanded 1st Class, Expanded 2nd Class) restricted from reaching the new level caps instead of allowing all to reach the level cap like how it was pre-Renewal? Why don't you want players to use whichever class they like through endgame anymore?
6. Many official servers are behind in updates by several years, which has caused players to move to more updated private servers. Do you care to address this issue which impacts your bottom line or are you okay with illegal servers being more up to date than official servers?
7. Why did you raise the level cap without implementing PVM content (e.g. a suitable amount of new monsters in the appropriate level range, new world maps, etc.) to go with it? What did you expect your players to level on when there is barely anything to level on with the new level caps? Shouldn't new content come WITH the level caps instead of raising the level caps before adding the content for it?
8. Do you have any plans to modernize RO to better compete with other MMORPGs on the market? Many MMORPGs nowadays allow players to level up by doing different MMORPG activities like crafting, harvesting materials, fishing and other minigames, etc. RO is behind the times in restricting EXP earnings to only monster kills and quests and players are getting bored of it. Do you have any intention to further enrich the RO experience and better retain players?
9. Will Niflheim, Alfheim, and Jotunheim be further fleshed out in future updates to the extent you've done with Midgard? Or were there never any plans to expand the world of RO to all 9 Norse realms?
10. Why did you change level 1-99 content instead of making new content when you first raised the level cap to 150? Players were expecting level 100+ content to mainly consist of Alfheim and Jotunheim quests, towns, and field maps and it's disappointing the main bulk of the content is still in Midgard.
Edited by ZeroTigress, 21 April 2015 - 06:31 AM.