1. In Wave Mode dungeon, why monster wave loops for every 70 waves? Example, once you reach wave 71 or 141, it will have the same monster wave as wave 1.
I never saw any tower defense games that loops their monster waves unless they increased the difficulty. How about implementing a 'Challenge Mode' of wave dungeon where monster have certain passive/active buffs/debuffs to make this instance challenging. Isn't wave mode dungeon supposed to have a final reward upon reaching a certain wave as well as cooldown for repeating this instance.
2. According to http://ragnarok.wiki...ted_RO_Features, why did you remove/ not implement such features that might have enhanced the gameplay?
3. In Hazy Forest Instance, why Wandering Dragon can be affected by any status effects although its an MVP type monster? Wandering Dragon is the only MVP monster that can be affected by any status effects such as stun, silence, etc.
4. Do you have any plans of upgrading you game engine into 64-bits in which the majority of new operating systems have now as well as increase the zeny cap into [(2^64)-1] zeny?
5. In Clock Tower Challenge dungeon, why didn't you add the 4th floor as the original dungeon has 4 floors?
Edited by ROAdikMaster, 24 April 2015 - 02:44 AM.