Thor General Bug Thread - Page 22 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Thor General Bug Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1110 replies to this topic

#526 Paranoian

Paranoian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:50 PM

To those who cannot open the Twitch like I do, you may go to YouTube for the broadcast. And I'll never gonna log in my main account because the items will be wiped once the opened. :wah:

Given what Oda mentioned and the fact that we cannot even report missing items/ chars, it seems like a good indication that WP does not genuinely care about the lost items/chars. Just like any other office work where quality gets compromised for the sake of meeting the deadline. If any CMs/GMs/whatever reading this, please note that we'll be more than happy to wait a bit longer just to get these items back. Push back the go live date for Thor and take all the time you need. This migration is really big for us pRO players.

Please understand that most of the characters wiped are the main characters of long time players. This will lead to people just quitting RO altogether.

:p_ang:

#527 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:54 PM

Given what Oda mentioned and the fact that we cannot even report missing items/ chars, it seems like a good indication that WP does not genuinely care about the lost items/chars. Just like any other office work where quality gets compromised for the sake of meeting the deadline. If any CMs/GMs/whatever reading this, please note that we'll be more than happy to wait a bit longer just to get these items back. Push back the go live date for Thor and take all the time you need. This migration is really big for us pRO players.

Please understand that most of the characters wiped are the main characters of long time players. This will lead to people just quitting RO altogether.

Exactly this. That's why I smell something fishy with the process. And by the way, it's not "most" but "all". I haven't seen a single player whose main characters that has at least 1 tradable item are still intact.

#528 Paranoian

Paranoian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:54 PM

I still can't log-in to my characters that have the permanent mounts...used to have the permanent mounts.

Thank you! :-)

I can log in mine, my problem is I can't get off of it since all my items were wiped (including my riding halter). This fails in so many levels!

#529 StephenCarl

StephenCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Thor

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:57 PM

+1 upvote for you.. and take note, majority of us are affected which means almost every potential thor players are compromised.. 

#530 Dimity

Dimity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationDenerim, Ferelden

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:59 PM

Happy as I am to see my old characters again, never mind if there are still some... problems (i.e. unidentified items), I think I'll stay in Chaos until everything's considered... well, mostly fixed. :v

At this rate, better to shut down Thor again so it's fixed for real. T'would be better than this storm we're having right now in the server. Figuratively speaking, that is.

#531 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:59 PM

+1 upvote for you.. and take note, majority of us are affected which means almost every potential thor players are compromised..

So true,

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 24 April 2015 - 11:00 PM.

#532 TheUsv

TheUsv

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:03 PM

By the way some of My characters are place in the VIP slots. I know you have to pay to use this character slots yet I am able to use them? Will there be a time that (WP) will force us to pay a fee to enable them?

#533 Dimity

Dimity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:05 PM

By the way some of My characters are place in the VIP slots. I know you have to pay to use this character slots yet I am able to use them? Will there be a time that (WP) will force us to pay a fee to enable them?

IIRC, you can still use them despite the VIP status expiring. You'll be fine. :3

#534 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:08 PM

Shouldn't even bother logging in. Thor'll likely be closed and rolled back when everyone gets into the office on Monday, if not a bit sooner due to the urgency.

Back to Chaos with you all~

#535 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:11 PM

#odahavemercyonus #camphavemercyonus

#536 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:12 PM

Shouldn't even bother logging in. Thor'll likely be closed and rolled back when everyone gets into the office on Monday, if not a bit sooner due to the urgency.

Thor is open live!

#537 ShishieYo

ShishieYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProntera (94, 52)
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:15 PM

+1 I'm willing to wait longer for pRO Accounts to be properly migrated.

p.s. i'm always get distracted with your siggy. lol :heh:

#538 Paranoian

Paranoian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:16 PM

Has any WP CM taken back what they have said previously? Asking this 'coz Oda mentioned that no further rollbacks will be done.

#539 Dimity

Dimity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:23 PM

But then... I was never gone. Bwuhaha.

#540 nivlax

nivlax

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSa puso mo <3

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:29 PM

Quest progress was also deleted. I will have to complete again this annoying quest for my 5 characters!  :wall: 

http://irowiki.org/w..._Research_Tools

#541 justjers

justjers

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:pRO

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:32 PM

Most of my Game Accounts experienced a total wipe out in my inventory.

Wish you had inform us to put everything in cart/storage to keep things intact..

I lost GTB and FBH items and I am expecting the ff compensation as promised.

I have all the screenshots you need.  

Golden Thief Bug Card and Fallen Bishop Card holders 

• 1 Week of VIP per item removed from account with a max of 12 weeks.
  • 5pcs 3X Battlemanuals
  • 5pcs HE Bubblegums
  • 1 Full Set of Magical Shadow Items
  • 1 Full Set of Physical Shadow Items

- See more at: http://www.levelupga...h.2JIiznZ0.dpuf

#542 DeathMark08

DeathMark08

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:36 PM

any updates? news? WHAT IS HAPPENING PEOPLE??

#543 kest21

kest21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:37 PM

Given a corrupted data from LU. I guess warpportal followed the rule of majority in getting the server up by compromising some 500 characters to benefit thousands. That decision, I think is negligent, but I don't have any control on that.

Gotta swallow now the red pill and face this effing reality. (might as well deal with only reality and totally not get back again to this fantasy, to think that I just came back weeks ago)

Just hoping that the compensation is tantamount to what we have lost else, huling paalam.

Edited by kest21, 24 April 2015 - 11:40 PM.

#544 MrSeveN07

MrSeveN07

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:41 PM

i have this account with 4 characters, one of the character everytime i open it, it always auto disconnect. but the other three characters are fine. 

screenThor000.jpg

#545 alkaia13

alkaia13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:42 PM

Anotherchar got dc...hope your item wont be gone

#546 alkaia13

alkaia13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:46 PM

Sorry double post

Edited by alkaia13, 25 April 2015 - 12:00 AM.

#547 Zyvelle

Zyvelle

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:48 PM

I cant log in my acct after accidentally clicking an unknown item in my inventory.. 

GM please help thank you.. 

#548 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:50 PM

Given a corrupted data from LU. I guess warpportal followed the rule of majority in getting the server up by compromising some 500 characters to benefit thousands. That decision, I think is negligent, but I don't have any control on that.
Gotta swallow now the red pill and face this effing reality. (might as well deal with only reality and totally not get back again to this fantasy, to think that I just came back weeks ago)

Just hoping that the compensation is tantamount to what we have lost else, huling paalam.

We are not sure yet if it is corrupted due to LU or has been corrupted because of iROs team removing, downgrading items etc. because this never happened to pROs server merge before

#549 archcams

archcams

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:53 PM

Is it safe to engage in item trading and loading now?

#550 rabidMAGE

rabidMAGE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:54 PM

I am wiling to wait for another month or two if that's what you need to fix our missing character and precious items/equipment. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users