Thor General Bug Thread - Page 23 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Thor General Bug Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1110 replies to this topic

#551 FatDrunknSTUPlD

FatDrunknSTUPlD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • LocationBurbank Buy More
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Beta Server

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:56 PM

i like how they chose to delete everything rather than checking items one by one, i think everyone could patiently wait another few months for servers to properly be opened rather that what happened

still hoping for the best tho 

#552 Argetlahm

Argetlahm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAt a Stone Pedestal in the Sword Cathedral

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:57 PM

oh, if ever they choose to compensate us for the missing inventory and equipment, instead of looking further at solving the problem, kindly add the Job change Headgears/Equipment for third job characters that were affected since they're possibly a part of what was lost among the items, coz they're really cool (loved the GX's lower headgear), and a part of having job changed to 3rd jobs  :p_smile:

#553 deelanmj

deelanmj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Loki

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:03 AM

Guess I'm one of the unfortunate 500 (doubt this is still 500 anymore since so many are affected). All of my items and equips were wiped out too. My alche's only at level 55.

Good thing cart items weren't affected. That's where my current equips came from.

--

Posting this 'cause something's obviously wrong with this pic. Panda Hat on toon but no Panda Hat in Equips window.

*sigh*

shuu%20mai_zpshakud7h1.png

#554 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:28 AM

How to kill a server before it even starts up.

:p_swt: Don't see why they rushed this change out on a Friday rather than to move the date and have another look at the data.

You guys are more than welcome to come join us on Chaos instead if you have to start over from scratch.

#555 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:32 AM

it would be such a waste of their efforts migrating accounts if players ended up quitting. 

#556 ervindave

ervindave

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:34 AM

HELP ME PLEASE!!!! admins? anyone with authority?

I am from Valkyrie. I migrated my account properly and followed every steps without mistake weeks before April 15, which is the deadline for account migration.

Some of my items are missing: my glorious spear, 2 glorious rings, glorious suits, glorious muffler, glorious shoes, 2 medal of honor. They were all equipped to my Royal Guard. After logging in to Thor server, during the testing, I already noticed that they were gone. My Royal guard had no items except for a cotton shirt and a knife. But I did not panic since it was just the testing phase. Also, when I opened my storage, all my other items are there. But now, testing is done and everything has been rolled back. After opening my storage, nothing has changed. The rest of my items are there, but I still cant find my Glorious Spear, glorious rings, and glorious suit, glorious muffler, and glorious shoes.. Why are these KVM items missing??? :( I've asked around people in different towns and all their glorious items are still with them. And as far as i know, Glorious items aren't included in the "banned items list" during the migration. 

PLEASE HELP ME RETRIEVE MY GLORIOUS SET, MEDAL OF HONOR x2, ESPECIALLY MY GLORIOUS SPEAR  :sob:
  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob: any help would be highly appreciated!! T_____T

Edited by ervindave, 25 April 2015 - 12:41 AM.

#557 JackHall

JackHall

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:42 AM

12 years of hard work.. gone. /sob

UKd4zUi.jpg

:(

Edited by JackHall, 25 April 2015 - 12:43 AM.

#558 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:44 AM

iRO dev team is just being lazy, rushing things ahead and blaming corrupted data. I really doubt if it is just because of corrupted data. The decisions on deleting items were too fast. I doubt if there was really no choice or them just being lazy

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 25 April 2015 - 12:46 AM.

#559 kest21

kest21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:46 AM

But I did not panic since it was just the testing phase. 

this is the way I felt before going to bed last night, besides Campitor told us not to report any missing items/equipments. (me thinking when the server officially start up, everything will be the way it should be, no hiccups)

Damn, I was so wrong. The server opened up, my character can now login without any disconnection. then, I awoke with the most comfy cotton shirt armor and killed by the sharpest knife. 

#560 StephenCarl

StephenCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Thor

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:51 AM

How to kill a server before it even starts up.

:p_swt: Don't see why they rushed this change out on a Friday rather than to move the date and have another look at the data.

You guys are more than welcome to come join us on Chaos instead if you have to start over from scratch.

the only problem i have with chaos server is their gramps quest.. i've been waiting almost 20 hours opening a chatroom asking for party, but no one ever invited me.. the point is, it's so hard to level up if you have no party with you.. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you need to close the server again just to restore everything and remove the unnecessary items you listed before, then we're willing to wait.. .if the items are restricted, delete them.. .not this kind of action wherein you have to delete everything just for the sake of launching the server officially. . .you're losing players already.. and i might be one of them.. but no one cares right.. the point is thor server isn't going to be fun anymore if there are players, majority of them, lose their precious items earned thru effort and hard work. .  i hope you realize it somehow what us affected players are feeling right now..

#561 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:52 AM

iRO dev team is just being lazy, rushing things ahead and blaming corrupted data. I really doubt if it is just because of corrupted data. The decisions on deleting items were too fast. I doubt if there was really no choice or them just being lazy

this is the way I felt before going to bed last night, besides Campitor told us not to report any missing items/equipments. (me thinking when the server officially start up, everything will be the way it should be, no hiccups)

Damn, I was so wrong. The server opened up, my character can now login without any disconnection. then, I awoke with the most comfy cotton shirt armor and killed by the sharpest knife. 

I also didn't see any char at level 150 who has at least 1 tradable item holding that were intact. I smell really fishy since 99% of the #fallen500 are level 120+ characters.

#562 jehzeel

jehzeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationManila
  • Server:Chaos / New Chaos / Thor

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:56 AM

HELP ME PLEASE!!!! admins? anyone with authority?

I am from Valkyrie. I migrated my account properly and followed every steps without mistake weeks before April 15, which is the deadline for account migration.

Some of my items are missing: my glorious spear, 2 glorious rings, glorious suits, glorious muffler, glorious shoes, 2 medal of honor. They were all equipped to my Royal Guard. After logging in to Thor server, during the testing, I already noticed that they were gone. My Royal guard had no items except for a cotton shirt and a knife. But I did not panic since it was just the testing phase. Also, when I opened my storage, all my other items are there. But now, testing is done and everything has been rolled back. After opening my storage, nothing has changed. The rest of my items are there, but I still cant find my Glorious Spear, glorious rings, and glorious suit, glorious muffler, and glorious shoes.. Why are these KVM items missing??? :( I've asked around people in different towns and all their glorious items are still with them. And as far as i know, Glorious items aren't included in the "banned items list" during the migration. 

PLEASE HELP ME RETRIEVE MY GLORIOUS SET, MEDAL OF HONOR x2, ESPECIALLY MY GLORIOUS SPEAR  :sob:
  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob: any help would be highly appreciated!! T_____T

Same here. I got a lot of important stuff in pRO New Chaos that I expect to be migrated in iRO Thor as they were not in the list of banned items, but they were all gone. I really want to continue playing RO, but they already announced that the server is live and they won't entertain any reports regarding missing characters and items. Just start over from scratch if you want to waste your valuable time and money "again" (Just like what we did in pRO. Wasting our precious time and bucks.)

I assume that all of our items are gone for good. If you're "LUCKY" enough, then you can still have your beloved items. If you're "UNLUCKY" then all your items are wiped out forever.

CMs and GMs actually don't care about us. They are just mere employees that work because they are paid to work. They don't work to make us happy, they don't work for the love of the game. They just work for money. They will lose and gain nothing if we play or not. If we quit, they don't care. If nobody plays RO anymore, then they will just be assigned to another task or look for another place to work.  - Commented this out because the GM team specially Oda, are really working hard day and night, to fix all issues and keep the server up and running. Even if they can't accommodate all of your requests, they still work hard for all of us, for the RO community, and for the love of the game.

This game is like gambling and we just lost the bet.

Edited by jehzeel, 14 May 2015 - 10:52 PM.

#563 ShishieYo

ShishieYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProntera (94, 52)
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:57 AM

can somebody tell me where can I buy a wolf flute? XD

#564 jehzeel

jehzeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationManila
  • Server:Chaos / New Chaos / Thor

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:59 AM

the only problem i have with chaos server is their gramps quest.. i've been waiting almost 20 hours opening a chatroom asking for party, but no one ever invited me.. the point is, it's so hard to level up if you have no party with you.. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you need to close the server again just to restore everything and remove the unnecessary items you listed before, then we're willing to wait.. .if the items are restricted, delete them.. .not this kind of action wherein you have to delete everything just for the sake of launching the server officially. . .you're losing players already.. and i might be one of them.. but no one cares right.. the point is thor server isn't going to be fun anymore if there are players, majority of them, lose their precious items earned thru effort and hard work. .  i hope you realize it somehow what us affected players are feeling right now..

Too bad they actually don't care and are not reading this thread anymore. :(

#565 CanaAbigail

CanaAbigail

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:04 AM

Costumes.. </3

#566 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:07 AM

Too bad they actually don't care and are not reading this thread anymore. :(

Actually, GMs are still asleep since it's still 3am in US.

But yeah, I can feel that they planned this on purpose (either in LU, WP or kRO's side who did this on purpose, which is I don't know) since all problematic characters are 120+ with no exceptions.

#567 poem17

poem17

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:09 AM

Gotta share this word tho' RELAUNCH!

#568 bert21

bert21

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:15 AM

Thor Server always Disconnect my other migrate account, while another migrate account of mine is working fine help please  

#569 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:15 AM

But yeah, I can feel that they planned this on purpose (either in LU, WP or kRO's side who did this on purpose, which is I don't know) since all problematic characters are 120+ with no exceptions.

Tinfoil conspiracies will not help anyone, I saw a screenshot of a level 55 alchemist that had their inventory wiped out. There will be inevitable confirmation bias given that most people who would be so interested in Thor would likely be long-time pRO players and thus have higher-leveled characters, but you shouldn't let this delude you.

Data corruption can occur for any myriad of reasons, so it won't help anyone to jump to conclusions and cause unnecessary drama.

#570 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:16 AM

Thor Server always Disconnect my other migrate account, while another migrate account of mine is working fine help please  

Is the character that always disconnected have higher level than the safe one?

#571 Zepyroth

Zepyroth

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:19 AM

My Server is new loki. but my items is in new iris. i lost lots of good equips in storage and in my cart

#572 leepox

leepox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:20 AM

Best way to do it is close the server and relaunch when ready. Also GM can you reopen migration again pleassee?? I have an account I forgot to transfer.

#573 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:21 AM

Tinfoil conspiracies will not help anyone, I saw a screenshot of a level 55 alchemist that had their inventory wiped out. There will be inevitable confirmation bias given that most people who would be so interested in Thor would likely be long-time pRO players and thus have higher-leveled characters, but you shouldn't let this delude you.

Data corruption can occur for any myriad of reasons, so it won't help anyone to jump to conclusions and cause unnecessary drama.

I didn't see any single character with level 150 that have the items in their inventory safe that has at least 1 tradable item in them. That's why I want the management to see this problem either within 5 hours (if the office is miraculously opened this weekend) or on Monday evening (PH time).

EDIT: and note the phrase "I feel". That means I'm not confirming anything.

Edited by Jeneeus, 25 April 2015 - 01:23 AM.

#574 Hopscotches

Hopscotches

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationRainbowfields
  • Server:Both

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:23 AM

I found some problems again:

1. Moving my cursor to an item that doesn't exist in iRO's database will result to a crash (this item stays in my equipment tab)
  2. Selling some stuff to have enough money to open my storage will result to another crush (it might be because of the item in #1)

Actually, GMs are still asleep since it's still 3am in US.

Isn't this too quick a conclusion? I know of someone whose max level character is perfectly fine. We have yet to hear everyone's voice about this.

#575 poem17

poem17

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:23 AM

RELAUNCH!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users