Thor General Bug Thread - Page 25 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Thor General Bug Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1110 replies to this topic

#601 Squatter

Squatter

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:49 AM

I didn't see any single character with level 150 that have the items in their inventory safe that has at least 1 tradable item in them. That's why I want the management to see this problem either within 5 hours (if the office is miraculously opened this weekend) or on Monday evening (PH time).

EDIT: and note the phrase "I feel". That means I'm not confirming anything.

I have plenty of level 150 characters with all items intact. Only my mech was a victim of that dreaded 500. So let's not assume too much and just wait.

#602 archcams

archcams

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:52 AM

Not to burst the bubble of people insinuating that all main characters with levels 120 and up are included in the unfortunates but my RK is perfectly fine with my items intact and the MVPs removed  :gawi:

#603 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:59 AM

I understand how frustrating it is with the items wipe situation as they are not included in the restriction list, however know that there are things that may happen unexpectedly. Whom are affected are free to vent their anger but kindly be patient with Warpportal and see how the management are planning to address this. Right now it's weekend in the US so don't expect an official follow up till Monday morning PDT time.

That being said, persistent attempts of tries to play on Thor right now with the crashes and bugs will just add up to your frustration. Please take a rest and have a glance at Chaos and Classic servers till the issues of Thor are completely resolved. Just remember If you are experiencing a new bug make sure to report it properly in this thread.

To everyone else, please be understanding as this is an unfortunate situation. I don't want to see posts that goes by: "Please appreciate that WP is accepting your accounts unlike past mergers", this is not the place for it and not right now. Thank you.

We should take his suggestion guys, lets enjoy our weekend for the time being

#604 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:00 AM

iRO dev team is just being lazy, rushing things ahead and blaming corrupted data. I really doubt if it is just because of corrupted data. The decisions on deleting items were too fast. I doubt if there was really no choice or them just being lazy

Since you have all the facts, why don't help out?

#605 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:05 AM

the compensation also needs to be reexamined; mora gear only applies to like 4 classes and even then only to certain builds. what about a genes, sorcs, or suras who ended up losing everything? mora gear is useless to them.

#606 Gryst

Gryst

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:06 AM

9 Characters item wipe. Mora compensation is injustice

My WoV is being seen here.

bYADyVP.jpg

Then Poof its gone after character select and you can see the good ol Shirt + Knife combo too

f8l0Gke.jpg

You can inspect my account freely since WoV is not tradeable if I just hidden it within my account

Edit: You can also see my gentleman's pipe.

So sad right now :(

Edited by Gryst, 25 April 2015 - 04:09 AM.

#607 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:08 AM

I understand how frustrating it is with the items wipe situation as they are not included in the restriction list, however know that there are things that may happen unexpectedly. Whom are affected are free to vent their anger but kindly be patient with Warpportal and see how the management are planning to address this. Right now it's weekend in the US so don't expect an official follow up till Monday morning PDT time.

That being said, persistent attempts of tries to play on Thor right now with the crashes and bugs will just add up to your frustration. Please take a rest and have a glance at Chaos and Classic servers till the issues of Thor are completely resolved. Just remember If you are experiencing a new bug make sure to report it properly in this thread.

To everyone else, please be understanding as this is an unfortunate situation. I don't want to see posts that goes by: "Please appreciate that WP is accepting your accounts unlike past mergers", this is not the place for it and not right now. Thank you.

This!

So guys, please just relax. Even if they will be available in weekends, the office are still close right now as of this time this posted.

#608 LausDeo

LausDeo

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:11 AM

I've read in a post before the migration that Treasure Boxes are included in the items that won't be migrated.

Strangely, I still have 1 in my storage. I'll leave it there until the iRO team deletes it or formally lets me keep it.

#609 alkaia13

alkaia13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:26 AM

another question

is RWC cap still slotted?

#610 jrcute1989

jrcute1989

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:27 AM

I hope that these unfortunate issues will be RESOLVED... It will greatly affect the number of players who will gonna play in Thor server

#611 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:30 AM

Hi fellow pRO peeps..

Lets give them a break, I for one is also part of the #Fallen500 (credit to the person who provided the name)

I have missing items, valuable and important items that's supposed to be transferred with no issues.

I believe WP/CM OD/Admins are doing their best to help us on this ordeal.

I think we should still be thankful as iRO accepted our server/accounts, instead of total meltdown and no server/characters at all. (not blaming LU or such)

Lets try to move forward little by little.

So for now, lets wait and test the server.

It will help them and it will help us, THOR as a whole as well.

In line with that lets provide them errors that we/will encounter in the game.

• excess/missing job points
  • quests needs to be redone
  • MVP tombs time to be adjusted to PST
  • Marriage and Adoption Systems missing wedding rings and baby skills
  • sprite errors occurred even after re-installing and re-patched
  • quest skills reversed (needs further details)

Peace out and enjoy the game...
*thanks Jeneeus for inputs

UPDATE 11:21 PM 4/25/2015
Free Stats/Skill Reset (1 time) via Mezmerizer NPC that can be found inside Eden

RESTORING EWL/GYM PASS
Make sure you are on 0 weight go to Ripped Callus NPC
can be found in Payon and 2nd floor of Eden

Question> what I'm unable to attached screenshots/images, whats the best software to use for hosting?

Edited by opec, 25 April 2015 - 06:30 AM.

#612 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:38 AM

guys, you can move your characters to Chaos paying like 1.5k WPE per one and 2 for 2k if im not wrong

Server transfers are not possible at this time. -Coffee

Edited by VModCoffee, 25 April 2015 - 12:12 PM.

#613 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:39 AM

a) excess job points

B) NPC not working (Ripped Callus, etc)
c) Quest that's need to be redone
d) MVP Tombs, to be adjusted to PST 

Added to these, there are some additional problems:

• Auto-disconnected characters until now
  • Sprite errors occurred even when reinstalled and re-patch
  • Lack of job points on kagerou and oboro
  • Quest skills reversed

Just a question though, what timezone does the tomb time shown?

#614 Casao

Casao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJersey

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:40 AM

With all these ppl missing valuable equips you would think the GM's would decide to work this weekend...

#615 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:42 AM

@Casao- that's just selfish :) they have a life too you know. aside from the game a.k.a. their work. please also don't forget this is iRO already, your standards maybe high but note that "because I paid for this, I should get what I want" attitude is no longer accepted here..

hi mods/gms/tech team hope this helps :3

these errors appeared while accessing my main account xD

kvpSZz1.jpg

N6Qj47n.jpg

oFJXww4.jpg

N84pY5N.jpg

Edited by kokeshicat, 25 April 2015 - 04:45 AM.

#616 StephenCarl

StephenCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Thor

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:42 AM

guys, you can move your characters to Chaos paying like 1.5k WPE per one and 2 for 2k if im not wrong

that's a lot of money 

#617 Dimity

Dimity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationDenerim, Ferelden

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:52 AM

Come to think of it, worse things could have happened. I'd take this situation any time over starting extra fresh after investing a substantial amount of money for my characters back in pRO. But ehhh, for the meantime, I'll continue having my fun in Chaos. I kinda like the community there, anyway. c:

#618 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:06 AM

Added to these, there are some additional problems:

• Auto-disconnected characters until now
  • Sprite errors occurred even when reinstalled and re-patch
  • Lack of job points on kagerou and oboro
  • Quest skills reversed

Just a question though, what timezone does the tomb time shown?

-I guess its now excess or missing job points then.

-There is a delay of 3 hours, MVP was defeated around 8pm PST and showing as 5pm, India Time? 
-I guess a new thread should be created for the sake of errors/bug/issues alone (no whining)

Its a half full glass.. @@v

Edited by opec, 25 April 2015 - 05:06 AM.

#619 ziphynx

ziphynx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:18 AM

Level Up! Philippines must say something about this situation.

I have made a lot of screenshots before the migration and all of my important equips and items are lost.

Hoped this will be fixed in time soon maybe.

Kafra seems OK - still verifying.

#620 SchzPedopen

SchzPedopen

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:20 AM

Most of my characters with item wipe on their inventory do have g.sets and weapons also battle ground equips.

MAYBE that is the reason BUT i saw other players wearing their g.sets

hmmm hoping this error would be fix as soon as possible, maybe WP should ask for another data's to LU-PH 

------------------

Admins what will happen to our account that have 9 characters because i know that 1 account is restricted with 3 characters only VIP members can access other characters, could we transfer those other characters to a new account or it will be permanent? please enlighten us in this situation thanks

#621 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:slightly Ok THOR

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:27 AM

Right, Guys we need to rest too and hope that It all goes well fully or to the point near best

#622 Reginfate

Reginfate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:29 AM

Hi fellow pRO peeps..

Lets give them a break, I for one is also part of the #Fallen500 (credit to the person who provided the name)

I have missing items, valuable and important items that's supposed to be transferred with no issues.

I believe WP/CM OD/Admins are doing their best to help us on this ordeal.

I think we should still be thankful as iRO accepted our server/accounts, instead of total meltdown and no server/characters at all. (not blaming LU or such)

Lets try to move forward little by little.

So for now, lets wait and test the server.

It will help them and it will help us, THOR as a whole as well.

• excess/missing job points
  • quests needs to be redone
  • MVP tombs time to be adjusted to PST
  • sprite errors occurred even after re-installing and re-patched
  • quest skills reversed (needs further details)

*thanks Jeneeus for inputs

:no1:

#623 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:03 AM

That being said, persistent attempts of tries to play on Thor right now with the crashes and bugs will just add up to your frustration. Please take a rest and have a glance at Chaos and Classic servers till the issues of Thor are completely resolved. Just remember If you are experiencing a new bug make sure to report it properly in this thread.

To everyone else, please be understanding as this is an unfortunate situation. I don't want to see posts that goes by: "Please appreciate that WP is accepting your accounts unlike past mergers", this is not the place for it and not right now. Thank you.

Pardon us but we are at shock atm. Hopefully we get a sound solution .

Will you be able to cascade with them regarding MVP and Gods computation for VIP?

I am worried that it might be put down the drain since they mentioned they can't even see what was removed from corrupted data on each accounts. Unless we have an SS of those gods , how are we supposed to get the exact compensation as promised in migration?

the compensation also needs to be reexamined; mora gear only applies to like 4 classes and even then only to certain builds. what about a genes, sorcs, or suras who ended up losing everything? mora gear is useless to them.

Exactly. It's just we really don't even know if re-submission of data from pRO possible so they might turn things around if not we'll really lose a lot of returning players.

Edited by Lazaruce, 25 April 2015 - 06:03 AM.

#624 rabidMAGE

rabidMAGE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:06 AM

If i provide you a Video Replay of my character with equipment in it from my last 30 minutes of pRO before server shutdown would you save my items? :heh:

#625 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:08 AM

Exactly. It's just we really don't even know if re-submission of data from pRO possible so they might turn things around if not we'll really lose a lot of returning players.

If re-submission is possible, I don't mind waiting even it will take 2 more months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users