Thor General Bug Thread - Page 26 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Thor General Bug Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1110 replies to this topic

#626 Casao

Casao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJersey
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:18 AM

@Casao- that's just selfish :) they have a life too you know. aside from the game a.k.a. their work. please also don't forget this is iRO already, your standards maybe high but note that "because I paid for this, I should get what I want" attitude is no longer accepted here..

hi mods/gms/tech team hope this helps :3

these errors appeared while accessing my main account xD

kvpSZz1.jpg

N6Qj47n.jpg

oFJXww4.jpg

N84pY5N.jpg

selfish? im from chaos, i didnt lose anything. its obvious that when there is work to be done maybe you should put in some overtime. especiallty when many could possibly quit. and i dont pay for this game. dont assume

#627 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:31 AM

RE-POSTING see updates below

Hi fellow pRO peeps..

Lets give them a break, I for one is also part of the #Fallen500 (credit to the person who provided the name)

I have missing items, valuable and important items that's supposed to be transferred with no issues.

I believe WP/CM OD/Admins are doing their best to help us on this ordeal.

I think we should still be thankful as iRO accepted our server/accounts, instead of total meltdown and no server/characters at all. (not blaming LU or such)

Lets try to move forward little by little.

So for now, lets wait and test the server.

It will help them and it will help us, THOR as a whole as well.

In line with that lets provide them errors that we/will encounter in the game.

• excess/missing job points
  • quests needs to be redone
  • MVP tombs time to be adjusted to PST
  • Marriage and Adoption Systems missing wedding rings and baby skills
  • sprite errors occurred even after re-installing and re-patched
  • quest skills reversed (needs further details)
  • EWL/Gym Pass for fallen500

Peace out and enjoy the game...
*thanks Jeneeus for inputs

UPDATE recent 11:56 PM 4/25/2015 last update 11:21 PM 4/25/2015

**Free Stats/Skill Reset

(1 time) via Mezmerizer NPC that can be found inside Eden

kdvjlw.jpg

**RESTORING EWL/GYM PASS
Make sure you are on 0 weight go to Ripped Callus NPC
can be found in Payon and 2nd floor of Eden
Choose 3rd option

Not applicable on FALLEN500

x4gbpx.jpg

Edited by opec, 25 April 2015 - 07:11 AM.

#628 Foring

Foring

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:33 AM

I understand how frustrating it is with the items wipe situation as they are not included in the restriction list, however know that there are things that may happen unexpectedly. Whom are affected are free to vent their anger but kindly be patient with Warpportal and see how the management are planning to address this. Right now it's weekend in the US so don't expect an official follow up till Monday morning PDT time.

That being said, persistent attempts of tries to play on Thor right now with the crashes and bugs will just add up to your frustration. Please take a rest and have a glance at Chaos and Classic servers till the issues of Thor are completely resolved. Just remember If you are experiencing a new bug make sure to report it properly in this thread.

To everyone else, please be understanding as this is an unfortunate situation. I don't want to see posts that goes by: "Please appreciate that WP is accepting your accounts unlike past mergers", this is not the place for it and not right now. Thank you.

I like the way you talk like we were never patient or understanding ever. Doesn't matter we lost our Gods and Boss cards which costs money to earn and just let them "accidentally" delete any of our valuable items left and let them relax all weekend. o7 o7 o7

#629 Javaman144

Javaman144

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:41 AM

guys, you can move your characters to Chaos paying like 1.5k WPE per one and 2 for 2k if im not wrong

is this possible ?

I'd like to move two of my characters to chaos if it's true.

#630 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:42 AM

I like the way you talk like we were never patient or understanding ever. Doesn't matter we lost our Gods and Boss cards which costs money to earn and just let them "accidentally" delete any of our valuable items left and let them relax all weekend. o7 o7 o7

Warpportal and Level-up or whatever that was that ran pRO, are never the same company.

Maybe more understanding is needed here that iRO is helping pRO players and they are not getting anything in return.

#VModCinnamon <3

Edited by ChakriGuard, 25 April 2015 - 06:56 AM.

#631 nivlax

nivlax

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSa puso mo <3

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:51 AM

--> About restoring Gym Pass, this won't work if your character is part of the #Fallen500 / knife+tshirt combo.

--> I noticed that guild dungeon NPCs and portals are missing.

--> If you use your valor badge to claim BG gears/items, this will be automatically converted to bravery badges.

#632 zilahmonsan

zilahmonsan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:53 AM

The complaint is understandable but being mad about it is already out of the line and will not solve anything. I just hope warpportal doesn't pull the plug because of these #Fallen500 complaints. smh

#633 archcams

archcams

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:56 AM

Just because we are getting no updates yet about the issue doesn't mean Warpportal is not doing their work. A request though, can we at least get Glorious Set for the unlucky ones?

@opec: You can tick the Edit button on your previous post to avoid reposting.

#634 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:00 AM

So many issues, maybe i'll make new char @thor afterwards, guessing another major rollback gonna take place.

Hopefully ragial guys start making army @thor faster ><

#635 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:02 AM

Just because we are getting no updates yet about the issue doesn't mean Warpportal is not doing their work. A request though, can we at least get Glorious Set for the unlucky ones?

@opec: You can tick the Edit button on your previous post to avoid reposting.

Thanks for the reminder archcams.

#636 kenji017

kenji017

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:07 AM

RE-POSTING see updates below

Hi fellow pRO peeps..

Lets give them a break, I for one is also part of the #Fallen500 (credit to the person who provided the name)

I have missing items, valuable and important items that's supposed to be transferred with no issues.

I believe WP/CM OD/Admins are doing their best to help us on this ordeal.

I think we should still be thankful as iRO accepted our server/accounts, instead of total meltdown and no server/characters at all. (not blaming LU or such)

Lets try to move forward little by little.

So for now, lets wait and test the server.

It will help them and it will help us, THOR as a whole as well.

In line with that lets provide them errors that we/will encounter in the game.

• excess/missing job points
  • quests needs to be redone
  • MVP tombs time to be adjusted to PST
  • Marriage and Adoption Systems missing wedding rings and baby skills
  • sprite errors occurred even after re-installing and re-patched
  • quest skills reversed (needs further details)
  • EWL/Gym Pass for fallen500

Peace out and enjoy the game...
*thanks Jeneeus for inputs

UPDATE recent 11:56 PM 4/25/2015 last update 11:21 PM 4/25/2015

**Free Stats/Skill Reset

(1 time) via Mezmerizer NPC that can be found inside Eden

kdvjlw.jpg

**RESTORING EWL/GYM PASS
Make sure you are on 0 weight go to Ripped Callus NPC
can be found in Payon and 2nd floor of Eden

Not applicable on FALLEN500

x4gbpx.jpg
can't access EWL..need gympass hahah (Im the one with wipe migration)

Edited by kenji017, 25 April 2015 - 07:08 AM.

#637 Regbert

Regbert

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:12 AM

Hi,

can you please add my existing account to my WP account,  I can't seem to add it since a long time ago. It always says that "it already belong to another WP account" here is the username and email, <please do not post this information for the safety of your account!>

You have failed to provide us with the correct account information too many times. Your access has been temporarily disabled. 
We impose these limits to protect the website from automated programs. Please allow some time and try again later.

#638 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:14 AM

Hi Kenji017,

This will not work on #Fallen500.

But if you not part of that unfortunate group, you have to choose 3rd option.

Not unless you don't have EWLs back in pRO

Edited by opec, 25 April 2015 - 07:15 AM.

#639 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:16 AM

Hi,

can you please add my existing account to my WP account,  I can't seem to add it since a long time ago. It always says that "it already belong to another WP account" here is the username and email,

You have failed to provide us with the correct account information too many times. Your access has been temporarily disabled. 
We impose these limits to protect the website from automated programs. Please allow some time and try again later.

Dont post your username and email

#640 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:32 AM

guys, you can move your characters to Chaos paying like 1.5k WPE per one and 2 for 2k if im not wrong

cross-server transfers are not available at this time unless the CMs straight out lied about it.

#641 Limeux

Limeux

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:32 AM

TO THE CM's and GM's of iRO. PLEASE SOLVE THE PROBLEM ABOUT THE LOST ITEMS, BECAUSE WE WERE PROMISED THAT ONLY THE ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE LIST WAS TO BE ERASE, BUT THE KVM AND OTHER BASIC ITEMS WERE LOST. THE FACT THAT THE BALANCE OF THE GAME IS BROKEN, BECAUSE OTHER PLAYERS HAVE THEIR ITEMS, AND THE OTHERS WERE NONE EVEN A SINGLE PIECE OF ETC ITEMS. EVEN YOU GIVE ANOTHER COMPENSATION ITEMS LIKE THE MORA ITEMS, ITEMS LIKE THAT CAN'T CATCH UP WITH THOSE WHO HAS KVM'S AND +7 ABOVE ITEMS. SO PLEASE HELP ALL PLAYERS OF PHILIPPINE RAGNAROK ONLINE. THANK YOU SA MUCH! WERE HOPING FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION. GOD BLESS!

#642 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:01 AM

Requests keep on piling up but please understand that we won't have the CMs until the nearest work week.

We need more cool heads and work this with them

I really don't much left either so all we can do is wait.

Please stop spreading speculations and rumors.

For those who hasn't logged in ANY MAIN characters , please don't.

I heard some fix outside fb but I can't reveal it here nor testified that it works since it's deemed risky so don't try it either.

#643 polskilabajoski

polskilabajoski

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:21 AM

mee...zzzz main problem all item of my main character lost.....T_T

#644 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:32 AM

TO THE CM's and GM's of iRO. PLEASE SOLVE THE PROBLEM ABOUT THE LOST ITEMS, BECAUSE WE WERE PROMISED THAT ONLY THE ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE LIST WAS TO BE ERASE, BUT THE KVM AND OTHER BASIC ITEMS WERE LOST. THE FACT THAT THE BALANCE OF THE GAME IS BROKEN, BECAUSE OTHER PLAYERS HAVE THEIR ITEMS, AND THE OTHERS WERE NONE EVEN A SINGLE PIECE OF ETC ITEMS. EVEN YOU GIVE ANOTHER COMPENSATION ITEMS LIKE THE MORA ITEMS, ITEMS LIKE THAT CAN'T CATCH UP WITH THOSE WHO HAS KVM'S AND +7 ABOVE ITEMS. SO PLEASE HELP ALL PLAYERS OF PHILIPPINE RAGNAROK ONLINE. THANK YOU SA MUCH! WERE HOPING FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION. GOD BLESS!

You should also understand that WP is not responsible for anything that had happened.  Their giving of compensation is already more than enough and even exceeds the service that they should have provided us. I'm not trying to disqualify your claims or whatsoever but let's be calm and accept whatever they provide us.

Thor will now be a competition but there will always be a way to gain what you've lost. What was useful back in pRO might not be very effective here now.

Spoiler

Edit:

I found also that my Baby Mechanic lost it's Merchant Platinum Skills. This can't be redone if I remembered correctly. Anybody could clarify this?

Edited by ChaoticRK, 25 April 2015 - 09:23 AM.

#645 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:53 AM

You should also understand that WP is not responsible for anything that had happened.  Their giving of compensation is already more than enough and even exceeds the service that they should have provided us. I'm not trying to disqualify your claims or whatsoever but let's be calm and accept whatever they provide us.

Thor will now be a competition but there will always be a way to gain what you've lost. What was useful back in pRO might not be very effective here now.

Spoiler

I guess its confirmed that several characters are experiencing missing/excess job points

Yes, Mezmerizer/Mesmerist reset is for one (1) time use only, you will be asked to go to NPC SAM STATUS that can be found in Payon moving forward.

Reseting with Sam Status will cost you 7 or more reset stones that I believe can be purchased via WP points

Edited by opec, 25 April 2015 - 08:55 AM.

#646 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:28 AM

The missing items are not something that would be possible to recover with a rollback and hand-restoring accounts based on screenshots  would be impossible to implement fairly. This is not something we wanted to do, especially having to do it on the eve of launching the server and removing items from players who have been patiently waiting but our hands were tied.

The producers like Holden and Campitor and the development team have put in a lot of extra hours this month getting Thor server launched, it's not the slam dunk that we wanted but all we are asking for is the weekend to recover so we can get working on Monday. If you selected a different gender and had a gender-specific character like Kagerou/Oboro and are getting bugged out, please send a ticket to the GM Team, who do work on the weekends. 

For the mesmerist NPC in the Eden Group, we'll reset it next week so that players will be able to get an additional free reset. 

The guild dungeon and castle NPCs will not be activated until we're ready to start up WoE. 

I'm going to create a new thread for sprite errors, I'll need you to repost in that thread since it'll make it easier to track and repair from a specifically focused-thread. 

#647 b4bads

b4bads

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:37 AM

Thanks Oda.  Is there already a decision on what will be the compensation package?  I'm kinda curious.  I hope there will be a lot of option package w/c we can choose. :)

By the way, all of the quests have been removed right?  Like The Sign quest and some other dungeon access quest..

Edit: Wolf flute is missing.  How can we get one?

Edited by b4bads, 25 April 2015 - 09:39 AM.

#648 bluebbuilder

bluebbuilder

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:42 AM

Guyak Pudding ( The better version of speed pots) has its effect and is still working... albeit only those which were given at 10 pcs stacks.

#649 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:48 AM

Thanks Oda.  Is there already a decision on what will be the compensation package?  I'm kinda curious.  I hope there will be a lot of option package w/c we can choose. :)

By the way, all of the quests have been removed right?  Like The Sign quest and some other dungeon access quest..

Edit: Wolf flute is missing.  How can we get one?

Quests were wiped I believe. 

Compensation is something we are still working on. The Mora suggestion is part of the brainstorming process. 

We may have to set up a NPC next week to distribute wolf flutes and missing quest items that would not be possible for players to re-get, but in the meantime ticketing in would be recommended.

#650 SCDLordMao

SCDLordMao

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSaudi Arabia
  • Server:pRO New Chaos

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:52 AM

@ Oda, Sir how about characters that are getting disconnected once you log in the game are there any work around that we can do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users