Thor plans - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thor plans

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#51 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:40 AM

Dang

I did not save a lot of OCA due to restrictions but oh , well

Edited:

Just found out... I don't have even a piece of it...da hell....where is it??!

:pif:

Edited by Lazaruce, 27 April 2015 - 11:41 AM.

#52 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:56 AM

And OCAs came from pRO? Man that's kinda sneaky and sort of a way to get around the restrictions...

I find it hard to believe that one person was able to accumulate nearly 100 ocas within a day of the server opening, so I'm under the impression that they came from pRO. Also, like you said, there doesn't seem to be any point restricting miniboss cards if you're letting the ocas they come from across en masse.

WP is also currently allowing an MVP caliber card (Entwein) over from pRO on a technicality.

#53 ForteGS

ForteGS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 641 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:59 AM

Oh god, that Thor server looks insane. Merge is coming...with all overupgrade gears D=!. see you guys.

#54 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:01 PM

There are currently no plans to merge Thor into the Chaos server.

#55 jehzeel

jehzeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationManila
  • Server:Chaos / New Chaos / Thor

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:06 PM

There are currently no plans to merge Thor into the Chaos server.

"currently". But soon...... we'll see. Haha. :D

#56 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:09 PM

"currently". But soon...... we'll see. Haha. :D

I can't make any promises but I don't see it happening any time soon and its not on my list of desires at all. We want the Thor server to cater to players from SEA time zones since we can then plan things like WoE, Investment, and other timed events around a more appropriate time for them.

#57 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:16 PM

similar to how Classic had quarterly roadmaps, I feel like there should be one for the Thor server, otherwise things like Tiki Tuesday will be bombarded with questions around the new server that the CMs would not be able to address fully during the allotted airtime.

#58 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:21 PM

So for characters whose inventory were completely wiped we were thinking of giving the following to get these characters back on their feet.

100 Mora Coins
5000 KVM Badges
200 HD Elunium
100 HD Oridecon

We realize that this will not completely recover what was lost but hope that this will help get these characters back on their feet. Oda is suggesting we also throw in some costume packs. What does everyone think?

#59 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:28 PM

The HD stuff is a huge letdown. The chance to upgrade with it is abysmal.

#60 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:29 PM

The HD stuff is a huge letdown. The chance to upgrade with it is abysmal.

Could do enriched.

#61 jehzeel

jehzeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationManila
  • Server:Chaos / New Chaos / Thor

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:30 PM

So for characters whose inventory were completely wiped we were thinking of giving the following to get these characters back on their feet.

100 Mora Coins
5000 KVM Badges
200 HD Elunium
100 HD Oridecon

We realize that this will not completely recover what was lost but hope that this will help get these characters back on their feet. Oda is suggesting we also throw in some costume packs. What does everyone think?

I think that's not enough. Unless you only have 1 Jellopy and it got wiped. :D

We're still hoping for an uncorrupted data from LU. I hope kRO will get in touch with them. :(

#62 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:32 PM

100 Mora Coins
5000 KVM Badges
200 HD Elunium
100 HD Oridecon

Is this per character? With the migration people can have like 30+ chars on a single acct so this wouldn't be sufficient if it was just for the whole account right?

#63 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:37 PM

Is this per character? With the migration people can have like 30+ chars on a single acct so this wouldn't be sufficient if it was just for the whole account right?

Its per character. Keep in mind KVM gear is account bound on our service so they should only be getting gear useful for their characters.

#64 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:38 PM

100 Mora Coins
5000 KVM Badges
200 HD Elunium
100 HD Oridecon

Maybe try your luck with having LU! resend the data first. If it really is impossible, then I guess we have no choice but to have compensations.

And yea, if you take the compensation route, better give out enriched ores and then have enriched hammer on Thor. That could probably help them out.

#65 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:39 PM

Could do enriched.

I think 150 of each enriched would be really good.

It would let people have a chance for +9

People with multiple accounts would have a bigger advantage, but it also means they could upgrade for friends.

There's not set market right now afaik, so this wouldn't be bad.

#66 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:42 PM

Markets pretty shot right now anyway; any plans on checking zeny sources?

#67 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:42 PM

I think 150 of each enriched would be really good.
It would let people have a chance for +9
People with multiple accounts would have a bigger advantage, but it also means they could upgrade for friends.
There's not set market right now afaik, so this wouldn't be bad.

More Elunium than Oridecon; only 1 thing users Ori while everything uses Elu

#68 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:47 PM

100 Mora Coins
5000 KVM Badges
200 HD Elunium
100 HD Oridecon

Retginking it, can you really not re ask LU for the lost data, it isnt really not sufficient for what we have lost

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 27 April 2015 - 12:49 PM.

#69 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:50 PM

Retginking it, can you really not re ask LU for the lost data, it isnt really not sufficient for what we have lost

Guess Campitor is already considering the worst case scenario, hence this survey.

#70 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:51 PM

We have sent the request through the communication channels. Hopefully we will hear back tonight.

#71 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:52 PM

More Elunium than Oridecon; only 1 thing users Ori while everything uses Elu

That's true, but they may have multiple weapons, especially with that large amount of KvM badges.

#72 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:57 PM

That's true, but they may have multiple weapons, especially with that large amount of KvM badges.

I tell you, even if they make it 10,000 KVM bagde it is still very lacking for what we have lost, well maybe we'll wait for LU/kROs reply much better, ill also try to contact them on my end since GMs were my friend.

#73 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:11 PM

I tell you, even if they make it 10,000 KVM bagde it is still very lacking for what we have lost, well maybe we'll wait for LU/kROs reply much better, ill also try to contact them on my end since GMs were my friend.

Oh I know and I feel for you. Those items have your time and effort invested in them.

#74 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:21 PM

100 Mora Coins
5000 KVM Badges
200 HD Elunium
100 HD Oridecon

Err , Will ya throw in more Mora Coins ? The wipe affected like 5/9 in one account alone . I don't mind working on the refines since I plan on spending for those to begin with (Give and take)

Costumes will be awesome but how about the classes that does not have applicable mora equips.

#75 leepox

leepox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:24 PM

Please open the migration for accounts again, I forgot to get one account migrated :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users