Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:14 PM

Shamrock Hat is around 20b on Draconis.

In my opinion you don't need it, unless you wanna be 'cool' and 'proud' of having a maximum charm, +65 buffs.

I only do PvE so anything over +50 is already too good.

Edited by thetrangdamvn, 04 May 2015 - 09:15 PM.

#27 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:15 PM

Where can i get valor, premium, item mall, honor points? 

If i will put charm 30 on servant's look (IM), how can i find another IM item w/ charm 30? can u give me example pls?

Edited by officialdnd, 04 May 2015 - 10:49 PM.

#28 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:54 AM

Valor and Honor points are obtained by playing the PvM, or PvP games respectively. To do that, press alt + G. Then pick whether you want to do a dungeon or a PvP game. Once you have decided, click the Queue button. There are quests that can give you extra Valor Points for each Dungeon (except the Sikuku Catacombs currently), and the Battlemaster NPC offers quests for one PvP game each day. IM points you have to purchase with real money, you will need to go the Power Up section of Warp Portal for that. Premium Points are obtained by dissassembling certain IM items, but I am not sure which ones. As for the 30 charm substat for IM, you just have to hope you get lucky when you buy an IM item.

#29 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:22 AM

You can also earn Valor points by doing quests that are not related to a dungeon. There are some on Eldeon where you can earn Valor while you are fighting monsters on that planet. Talk to the NPC;s  in Xita Refuge to get those quests.

To get the quests in Junon, talk to [Ferrell Guild Staff] Charrs, [Arumic Researcher] Carasia, [Junon Order Elder] Gorthein, and [Righteous Crusader] Huffe. Try option 2 first- if there is an available shout quest you will get it that way. Those give more Valor points than the regular killing quests since the mobs in the Junon quests are pretty low level. 

There is also a passive skill you can purchase from the IM that will give you +50% more Valor points.

#30 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:14 AM

Can someone help me where to get Beam blades for weapon hardening. We found 100+ normal weapons in Luna NPC. We decided to hardened weapons for AP but we can't find beam blades. What item should I disassemble for beam blades?

EDIT: Don't mind this one, i just googled beam blades, they said anima staff. Gonna try it later.

I just figured out, mats are random in disassembling.

Edited by officialdnd, 06 May 2015 - 04:40 AM.

#31 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:18 AM

Can someone help me where to get Beam blades for weapon hardening. We found 100+ normal weapons in Luna NPC. We decided to hardened weapons for AP but we can't find beam blades. What item should I disassemble for beam blades?

EDIT: Don't mind this one, i just googled beam blades, they said anima staff. Gonna try it later.

I just figured out, mats are random in disassembling.

It's advised to disassemble Anima Staff, it gives a lot of beam blades, and cheap, whic can be found in Junon, Arumic Merchant.

#32 ZeemScout

ZeemScout

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:55 PM

hey,u r new,wats ur ign?? i invite u and ur friend join my clan...

#33 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:51 AM

WowMuchBuff / WowMuchCraft

What's a good class for farming? I'm a FS Cleric, and pure crafter arti skill build, i can't do anything alone so I'm planning to make a newaor farming, while my friends are off for a party. And can u help me on its skill build?

#34 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:18 AM

What's a good class for farming? I'm a FS Cleric, and pure crafter arti skill build, i can't do anything alone so I'm planning to make a newaor farming, while my friends are off for a party. And can u help me on its skill build?

if you need build for FS cleric wait like till the weekend and then my guide will be updates with screenshots and better explainations :)

#35 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:26 AM

if you need build for FS cleric wait like till the weekend and then my guide will be updates with screenshots and better explainations :)

Thank you,I will look forward to it.

But what class can u suggest as a farmer? And can u teach me how to build that class?

#36 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:28 AM

Thank you,I will look forward to it.

But what class can u suggest as a farmer? And can u teach me how to build that class?

hmm you might need to wait some others to tell you that, since i am more very supportive and not a killer :P

#37 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:55 AM

A lot depends on what you want to farm. The drop system was changed several months ago and now most materials can drop on just about every map with a few exceptions. Here is a topic you might want to read to get a better understanding about how things can drop  http://forums.warppo...-help-requests/

If you want to gather mats for crafting, the most important thing is to pick up every drop because disassembling items will not necessarily give you the same mats every time. Some materials can be purchased from a few NPC's on the different planets. Those items would not have to be saved since you can buy them as you need them. Kiroth is the NPC in the city of Junon Polis. He is one of the guys near the one that you talk to when you want to go to Kenji.

If you want to farm for specific items like gems, the above link will help you find out which classification of monster you should be concentrating on.

#38 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:26 AM

Btw @HoneyBunz, i still need ur help on style glasses and bunny doll. Thanks :)

#39 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 May 2015 - 11:32 AM

Btw @HoneyBunz, i still need ur help on style glasses and bunny doll. Thanks :)

No problem at all. :)      

Can't guarantee the +30 charm substat ofc but I will definitely craft a bunny doll and the glasses for you. Also if you and your friends need reinforced gear let me know. All I'll need for the reinforced gear is the set from the npc. Reinforced sets will have extra hp and hp recovery and that can really help you survive.

#40 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 12:57 PM

I made an artisan that can reinforce and hardened items so we're fine with it. At first we were hunting blue items, until we figured out it's better to craft for additional hp and attack power which is good for leveling.

I don't really aim for sub-stat. I don't actually aim my cleric to have max charm, just so expensive. But at least i must wear items with the higher charm base.

#41 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:07 AM

Should i make full con arti to craft our gems? Or full sen to craft good armors, weapons, masks, backshield or wings with sub stat? Since we assumed we'll use crafted items for long. It seems gem prices are a bit affordable, we'll just sell mats and buy the crafted one already.

How about crafting items (except gems), does spare stat point (after 400 sen) to con enough for its success rate?

Edited by officialdnd, 08 May 2015 - 09:23 AM.

#42 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:28 AM

Here's the thing official. SEN crafters are not needed at all anymore.

CON Crafters craft higher durability items. This increases

Armor: Dodge

Weapons :Accu

Now. ALL crafted items are on a number grade scale [currently 1-8 //9if you include dungeon items but they're not craftable with exception to the wings//]

A Moderate SEN amount [even just the SEN crafting set] can produce max stat grade 1 items.

Using the Enchantment Scrolls to xfer the max stat grade 1's to the ones you CON crafted produces the absolute BEST items. 

So adding SEN as a Arti is absolutely pointless. Always Max CON, then you have options of Crafting anything in the game assuming you spend the SP on it. 

Cheers/

#43 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:51 AM

I get it now. That's gonna save us from doing 2 artis then. I'll just put 1 or 2 sp on face and back craft, and wear whatever items with sen. I'm going to try it. Gonna stay full con now. Max con then charm?

#44 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:03 AM

I would. 

#45 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:06 AM

why charm on a crafter? *confused* pls enlighten me XD

#46 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:09 AM

CON/SEN Buffs to push past the old Max CON value. 

#47 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:43 AM

CON/SEN Buffs to push past the old Max CON value. 

:thx:  again.

#48 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:16 PM

How to craft royal crown? Like which skill, seems i can't find it.

#49 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:17 PM

Omg. I posted it multiple times, sorry

#50 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:19 PM

Armor Craft -> Hair Accessory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users