angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:36 AM

After that you're max lvl these are the skills that you could use. since lvling as FS is quite hard i will also give some advice about that. Also there are explainations from other clerics in this guide. But in keep in mind the build is just my own and its just my personal advice as build, so it might not be the best but it explains enough to build your own cleric.

Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

You can contact me by commenting at this guide or PM here at the forums.

I updated this guide with two options. Which you can choice from, option one is focused on defense/healing. which means that your buffs are little bit weaker, but your defense is higher. With option two you're an so called buffslave, since you're focused on charm, so low to on defense.

Option 1: defense/healing build

Spoiler

Option 2: buffslave

Spoiler

Buffoptions

Spoiler

Purify/revive

Spoiler

Mana consumption while healing

Spoiler

Some other wands (beside the npc wands) you can use:

Spoiler

How to lvl a FS cleric

Spoiler

How to support as FS in dungeons:

Spoiler

Another topic about cleric, sadly this topic became little outdated.:

http://forums.warppo...cha-gear-skill/

note: this is just a possible build, it might not be the best build, but if you use your mana shield/heals wisely its a pretty fine build. and you will be able to tank some things while running. but again use mana shield wisely :)! Also use your HoT (heal over time) skills wisely and side note in my updated build (after de paradigm shift) i am focused on healing and defense (option 1). even though i still have buffs, my build is more focused on heals and defense.

Credits:

-trang (for the wand list & for explaining about all buffs)

- Feuer/cottoncandies (for the exalted wand)

- HoneyBunz (for giving me some advice)

I will try to keep this guide up to date, if you got any questions just ask them!

Edited by angeltje, 14 July 2016 - 10:12 AM.

#2 wlan0

wlan0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Locationnano /etc/shadow

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:05 PM

What should i max first from level 100+ for a buff cleric?

#3 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:26 PM

What should i max first from level 100+ for a buff cleric?

Some recommend that you focus on building battle cleric, and then doing a skill reset book latter on. -- 
That being said though, I personally recommend you focus on getting all your possible heals first. 

#4 wlan0

wlan0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:21 PM

Why do i drain so much Mana when i heal is there anyway to recover mana? or do i need to get like mana potions?

#5 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:35 PM

Why do i drain so much Mana when i heal is there anyway to recover mana? or do i need to get like mana potions?

I use magic tool for mana recovery. Also those mana consumtion skills in common. Use bonfire also as lowbie :)
Also if you always lvl with a party update your buffs/ heals slowly while getting max. If not lvling with friends get some aoe from offensive. Soon i will update the guide with lvling advice :).

#6 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:58 PM

Look for any buy a Oblivion Wand from vendors in Junon, it provides 40% MP consumption, literally means 40% MP reduction, that would help.

#7 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:02 PM

Look for any buy a Oblivion Wand from vendors in Junon, it provides 40% MP consumption, literally means 40% MP reduction, that would help.

I forgot about that one, will add it when i update the guide with explaining what to do while lvling ^-^.

#8 wlan0

wlan0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:14 PM

I dunno what the prices are on that how would i know if its a good price?

And why not the Wand of Wonder?

#9 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:35 AM

I dunno what the prices are on that how would i know if its a good price?

And why not the Wand of Wonder?

They're around 8-10m zulie, but recently people tend to charge it at 30m or more.

Just use anything with high a% MP consumption. I'm a basic player so I always look for what I can obtain by myself or with zulie. No experience with Item Mall.

P/S: Wand of Wonder or any Unique/Epic Wands will come with  40% MP Consumption & a number of MP recovery rate.

- Coyote Wand (50m-100m)

- Dust Wand (Price unknown, estimated around 200m)

- Crystal Wand (200-300m)

- Salvation (Level:200 - Around 100m)

- Wand of Wonder (IM)

If you can't afford any of those above yet, try asking for help from an artisan to craft you an Enchanted Wand (which has extra MP % consumption over normal wands)

#10 wlan0

wlan0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:25 AM

I just realized all this time i had been using the wrong kinda gear.

I've been trying to use 2 of the same items on both avatar and costume sections wasted alot of IM on stuff because of this basically what i was scared was gonna happen.

luckly i finally realized that the gear with like charm needs to be on the avatar section and costume section is for stuff that gives bonus stuff like drop and exp.

I honestly thought  you could use two of the same gear and get the same stats i was wrong.

Wasted IM on wand of wonder 2 of them and reset my skills twice so far using IM wasting so much money cause this game is confusing.

#11 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:37 AM

You can always reach for people here on the forums. They're friendly and always willing to help to some extent.

Feel free to ask anything.

#12 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:40 AM

I just realized all this time i had been using the wrong kinda gear.

I've been trying to use 2 of the same items on both avatar and costume sections wasted alot of IM on stuff because of this basically what i was scared was gonna happen.

luckly i finally realized that the gear with like charm needs to be on the avatar section and costume section is for stuff that gives bonus stuff like drop and exp.

I honestly thought  you could use two of the same gear and get the same stats i was wrong.

Wasted IM on wand of wonder 2 of them and reset my skills twice so far using IM wasting so much money cause this game is confusing.

if you got any questions regarding rose, just pm me. i am willing to help so far my knowledge goes :)

#13 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:14 AM

hi stef, please add Exalted Shadowmoon Wand - same base stats with salvation, cheaper than salvation and you can easily put high grade substat you wanted to

I used that for my cleric, well I learned this long ago from Feuer, credits goes to him :)

#14 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:27 AM

hi stef, please add Exalted Shadowmoon Wand - same base stats with salvation, cheaper than salvation and you can easily put high grade substat you wanted to

I used that for my cleric, well I learned this long ago from Feuer, credits goes to him :)

it used to be diffrent stats and now you say it i checked both on mine cleric and darnit its the same LOL

i will add it :thx:

#15 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:15 PM

You have 3 options for buffs:

1. Im buffs [those start with advanced in their name]then you need to get all buff skills in order to being able to use the imbuffs, the imbuffs are also party buffs.
  2. Use the unique buffs, those have no requirement so you don’t need to get the buffs from supportive/cleric section. These skills you can find by vendors or farm at dungeons.
  3. You can just use the buffs from the supportive/cleric section. The first line [those with charm in their name] are target buffs and the second line [chant instead of charm] are party buffs.

Difference between buffs from your supportive/cleric section and im buffs are the duration, im buffs got longer duration. The unique buffs are handy since they don’t have requirements while the im buffs have requirements, but unique buffs have same durations as the normal buffs. Your decision which to use ;)!

Here are some of my opinions about this part.

1. IM buffs, a.k.a skill books available in Item Mall OR Premium Shop, divide into 2 types:

ア) Tomes

- There are in total 12 of them, each costs 250 IM points or 250 Premium points

- They have the same buff effect to the normal buffs, the but last for 30 minutes, instead of 15 minutes.

- They require no extra skill points to learn.

イ) Advanced Party Buffs

- There are in total 6 of them, each costs 500 IM points or 500 Premum points

- Each of them combine 2 buffs into 1 single buffs, while remain the same duration:

In other words, you will only press 6 buttons to complete 12 buffs, they all last for 15 minutes.

- They require no extra skill points to learn.

2. Unique buffs, which is the same to the above-mentioned B) Item Mall - Advanced Party Buffs, can be obtained in Game Area - PvM - Dungeons.

- There are in total 6 of them, names and drop locations are:

• Cunning Ritual - Cave of Ulverick
  • Enlightenment Ritual - Cave of Ulverick
  • Swift Ritual - Hall of Oblivion
  • Battle Ritual - Hall of Oblivion
  • Divine Ritual - Sea of Dawn
  • Reinforcement Ritual - Sea of Dawn

- Each of them combine 2 buffs into 1 single buffs, while remain the same duration

- They require no extra skill points to learn

- The only requirement they have is, every single component skill has to be at level 5 (which is MAX)

3. Normal buffs from Supportive/ Cleric skill trees:

- There are in total 12 of them

- Duration of each is 15 minutes

- They divide into 2 types:

+ Upper line: <name here> + CHARM, means they're self buff, or single target buffs, which can be cast on 1 target at a time. They doesn't require any weapon to cast, in other words, you can cast them with whatever you're holding.

=> Each of them require 5 skills point to max, which is level 5.

+ Below line: <name here> + CHANT, they're party buffs, and they can only be cast while you're holding a wand.

=> They cost no skill points to learn, but their level will follow the Upper line

4. Common section:

Skill name: Gift of Knowledge, party buff, grants extra INT.

=======================
P/S: Currently the server is down so I can't confirm about IM skills, nor I have any experience using them before.

But I think they might have a requirement of maxing the element buffs to be usable, just like the requirement of unique buffs from dungeons.

Edited by thetrangdamvn, 07 May 2015 - 08:33 PM.

#16 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:04 PM

Trang that was under construction xD. Aka i wasnt done yet. Now you did it lol. I can confirm imbuffs i use them :P

Edited by angeltje, 07 May 2015 - 09:06 PM.

#17 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:17 PM

Trang that was under construction xD. Aka i wasnt done yet. Now you did it lol. I can confirm imbuffs i use them :P

Haha good to know that I helped somehow, please correct me if I'm wrong on those points cost.

#18 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:22 PM

Haha good to know that I helped somehow, please correct me if I'm wrong on those points cost.

I will update it with your lovely information today and correct errors IF i see them :).
Is good that people help makes the guide better and better :).

Btw i tho the unique buffs didnt have req xD. Makes me only more thankful for ur help ^-^.

Edited by angeltje, 07 May 2015 - 09:25 PM.

#19 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:41 PM

Mana comsumption control while healing

Spoiler

In addition, while healing, in order save your MP, it's advised to keep spamming Heavenly Grace (Party) and avoid spamming Integrity (Party)

Reason:

- Heavenly Grace (Party) has shorter cool down, lower MP cost despite lower heal amount.

- Integrity (Party) costs too much MP, at around 45% MP reduction, it still costs above 1000 MP, while Heavenly Grace (Party) only costs around 400 MP

- Only use Integrity (Party) to keep the heal power stacks up (5% heal power per stack, maximum 5 stacks, OR 25% extra heal power at max stacks).

Bonus information:

- Bonfire heals both HP/ MP: 3% every 3 seconds

- Mana Flame & Salamander Flame heals MP & HP respectively: 9% every 3 seconds.

#20 wlan0

wlan0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:16 AM

I swear i read in this thread that IM Skills don't need use SP but Purify requires 5 skills it shows for Purify Tome

#21 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:36 AM

I swear i read in this thread that IM Skills don't need use SP but Purify requires 5 skills it shows for Purify Tome

IM skills require that you have already maxed the corresponding skills from your skill tree, in this case, Purify.

#22 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:42 AM

Only the ress skill [soul restore] i said. That skill has no req

Edited by angeltje, 13 May 2015 - 11:03 AM.

#23 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 12:28 PM

IM skills require that you have already maxed the corresponding skills from your skill tree, in this case, Purify.

Not with soul restore ;).

#24 wlan0

wlan0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:25 PM

I Still haven't figured out if i should use all heals or just some heals.
Problem im having is the key mapping for this game is gonna take some time to get used to so i have to which between buffs and heals i have no ideal how to play a Cleric in this game way too many heals and skills to use
Can you guys take a screen shot of your key layouts so i can get an idea of how i should place my skills.

Edited by wlan0, 13 May 2015 - 03:26 PM.

#25 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:41 PM

Only the ress skill [soul restore] i said. That skill has no req

Besides Soul Restore, 12 Tomes also require no SP to learn (Those 1800 seconds buffs)

I Still haven't figured out if i should use all heals or just some heals.
Problem im having is the key mapping for this game is gonna take some time to get used to so i have to which between buffs and heals i have no ideal how to play a Cleric in this game way too many heals and skills to use
Can you guys take a screen shot of your key layouts so i can get an idea of how i should place my skills.

Here's mine current setup.

2u73pu9.jpg

1st line: 1-7 -> buffs, 8 Mana shield, 9 Cure (dispel 1 debuff)

2nd line: 1-2-6 are single target heals, 3-5-7 & 4 area party heal, 10-11 puri and unique puri, 12 Soul Revive

I built without sleep/stun/mute so that's all I have :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users