Hunter/Avenger/Ranger Class Update Preview and talks - Page 6 - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Hunter/Avenger/Ranger Class Update Preview and talks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
239 replies to this topic

#126 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:16 AM

ranger -

30m range = 1 sec atk speed, 100% dmg, 100% movement speed

40m range (1 buff active) = 1.2 sec atk speed, 120% dmg, slow on hit 1m/sec, 75% movement speed

50m range (2 buffs active) = 1.5sec atk speed, 150% dmg, .1 second stun, cannot move, bonus effect = perm camo (while not moving or attacking gain perm invis. while attacking and 30sec afterwards fully visible)

remove all active skills and add passives

leg shot - % chance to reduce movement speed for short period of time

arm shot - % chance to reduce %scad/cad for short period of time

head shot - % chance to stun for short period of time

body shot - % chance to reduce armor and resist for short period of time

AA ranger that kicks ass

#127 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:26 AM

ranger -

30m range = 1 sec atk speed, 100% dmg, 100% movement speed

40m range (1 buff active) = 1.2 sec atk speed, 120% dmg, slow on hit 1m/sec, 75% movement speed

50m range (2 buffs active) = 1.5sec atk speed, 150% dmg, .1 second stun, cannot move, bonus effect = perm camo (while not moving or attacking gain perm invis. while attacking and 30sec afterwards fully visible)

remove all active skills and add passives

leg shot - % chance to reduce movement speed for short period of time

arm shot - % chance to reduce %scad/cad for short period of time

head shot - % chance to stun for short period of time

body shot - % chance to reduce armor and resist for short period of time

AA ranger that kicks ass

im gonna say +1 on this they need passives not skills.... infact alot of their skills can be moved to hunter tree. if the 3 hunter aoe were moved to avenger that gives u room for this.

passives:

leg shot - % chance to slow, reduce %evasion

arm shot - % chance to reduce scad, reduce %str

head shot - % chance to stun, reduce %int

body shot - % chance to reduce armor, reduce %hp

all of those effect should only last 2 sec.

#128 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 06 August 2015 - 12:06 PM

I'm "sure" Failium is reading this!

but keep your hopes high :thumb2:

#129 Mykey

Mykey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationPrypiat
  • Server:Prypiat

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:20 PM

I have only a few requests regarding Rangers and Avengers.

Rangers:

Make them fast again.

Either nerf the function of SCAD/CAD over all or give them the equivalent gear/skills for doing CAD/SCAD.

Get away from the concept of adding levels to a skill makes the character function less (i.e. higher skills = less def or slower attack speed).

Avengers:

Make traps go off 100% of the time someone/some thing crosses them.

Give them serious detection range on stealth using characters - If a single dash+scud is longer than the detection what's the point?

Thank you for attempting to bring back some of my favorite character classes.

#130 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:56 PM

Thank you for attempting to bring back some of my favorite character classes.

Don't get your hopes up too high, this thread is over 3 months old...

#131 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:51 AM

...and will take a few months.
sometimes i feel this post is useless, because Helium doesn't read!

#132 Mykey

Mykey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationPrypiat

Posted 10 August 2015 - 04:08 PM

jqjYGqi.png

#133 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:07 PM

jqjYGqi.png

Yay for an answer 3 months later?

Edited by BloodyHalo, 10 August 2015 - 05:12 PM.

#134 Mykey

Mykey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationPrypiat

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:24 PM

I have been disappointed by the neglect of Requiem. However I do not hold it against the last man standing. 

#135 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:13 PM

I have been disappointed by the neglect of Requiem. However I do not hold it against the last man standing. 

Well unfortunately right now he IS the neglect of requiem.  Sucks but thats how it is for the time being.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 11 August 2015 - 03:14 PM.

#136 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 12 August 2015 - 02:11 AM

Guys, I know u all are furious with all the bad things happening, butn try to rage only in one topic. lets back to tack about Hunter class!

there are a lot of topics talking about the lack of dev.

#137 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:42 AM

We completely understand and are addressing this issue.  We hope that in the coming weeks to take in all of your suggestions and to sit down and see what can be done in the given time frames.    However I have looked over what you have written so far and these are some great ideas.   They will be taken into consideration. 

#138 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:54 AM

We completely understand and are addressing this issue.  We hope that in the coming weeks to take in all of your suggestions and to sit down and see what can be done in the given time frames.    However I have looked over what you have written so far and these are some great ideas.   They will be taken into consideration. 

mmm

dat bull-_- sure smells funny

let me break it down. I wana get to the bottom of this smell.

We completely understand and are addressing this issue. 

I'm sure you do understand. We also understand. But we also know you are in no way addressing any issues. Considering Helium decided to rework STRONGEST GEAR, something no one asked for, he is NOT addressing THE ISSUE. He is making up his own ISSUE and making it more broken.

We hope that in the coming weeks to take in all of your suggestions and to sit down and see what can be done in the given time frames. 

Weeks? This post is months old. What will more weeks do? Nothing. And don't tell us about taking in our suggestions. Our suggestions are ignored. Example: every class skill change that has happened so far. Nothing is what we actually needed or wanted. And which time frames? Considering that the skill changes are over 1 year in progress, what time frame are we talking about? Life time? Until requiem has 5 people left?

However I have looked over what you have written so far and these are some great ideas.  

Yeah we know. We had great ideas for every class. Too bad none of them were implemented.

They will be taken into consideration. 

Uh no they wont. And you already said this. Repetition is a bad sign. Usually means that the person has no idea what is actually going on and has nothing of real importance to say. Mind you I said USUALLY. There are occasions when repetition is used to stress a point, like ZERKS ARE GODCLASS AND NEED TO BE FIXED. Anywho...

Geez, broken down, your post really was quite useless wasn't it.

#139 KimboGod

KimboGod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:37 AM

few rangers are active in the game--- removes the  penalty -fixed firing, poison bomb and range extension, adds a hp recovery skill and  do not touch anything else

#140 kenkayo

kenkayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:46 PM

After all the inputs and suggestions still no update until now. We want to know what are the plans, if we still have hope of getting a better skill or not. Like other people say few people playing this class now.

#141 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:51 PM

Hp recovery?  U mean a heal?? Yes pls.. make healer s more useless

#142 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:50 PM

what it comes down to is what rangers really need. that is not skills. they do not need more skills period. if there are improvements to be made to ranger it must come through passive boosts/debuff. tbh rangers only need this...

1-2 stuns

a spamable slow(why i suggested aoe/range dna for diversionary firing)

escape skill(still believe they should have stealth from escaping skill 3-10 sec) as soon as they escape stealth should be activated for the duration and aggro removed.

the only other good things that ranger needs is passive boosts through chance based short duration debuffs.

after that they are wastin time from animations

#143 KimboGod

KimboGod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:34 PM

Hp recovery?  U mean a heal?? Yes pls.. make healer s more useless

i mean absorb, many class have hp recovery or absorb, no only healer ( defler/dominator - mistic/forsaker - berserker - tempest/protector) why no? (ranger/avenger - warlord - comander - assassin/shadow runner) this is good to pve and pvp

#144 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 August 2015 - 01:09 AM

Why should Ranger need absorb or heals if they barely get any hit.

With Tempest they can do over 2k every second at 50 meters, and if they see an enemy they can fast retreat to safe....(if they aren't already hitting from safe <.<)

Edited by Kazara, 19 August 2015 - 01:11 AM.

#145 KimboGod

KimboGod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:26 AM

Why should Ranger need absorb or heals if they barely get any hit.

With Tempest they can do over 2k every second at 50 meters, and if they see an enemy they can fast retreat to safe....(if they aren't already hitting from safe <.<)

yes With Tempest they can do over 2k every second at 50 meters, but just need tempest and absorb is really good to pve

#146 lastAvenger

lastAvenger

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:46 AM

Rangers only problem is keeping high defence and not losing needed cad. Was always more logical to make avenger. Will we ever know what changes are coming? 4-5 months . How embarrassing. This game is so bad lately for everything. I can't even think what failure is worst. Their all epicly bad. Just be glad your company is to small peanuts to make it into reddit . Why are people even logging and spending anymore? Staff are only paid to mask the disgraceful state of the game. Can't you just sell us to some 5 man indie company? Prolonging this sad state of affairs only has the affect of none of us ever playing or recommending one of your games ever again. I play many games and if anyone mentions this company's games I tell them not to play. I have nothing positive to say. My review of this game would be "playable under Korean control. Prolonged agony now USA side controlled. No progress forward only 2 steps backwards.

#147 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:47 AM

few rangers are active in the game--- removes the  penalty -fixed firing, poison bomb and range extension, adds a hp recovery skill and  do not touch anything else

lolwut?!?!? ranger with heal? oh please go away with insane crap like this. -_- helium might listen to this stupidity

i mean absorb, many class have hp recovery or absorb, no only healer ( defler/dominator - mistic/forsaker - berserker - tempest/protector) why no? (ranger/avenger - warlord - comander - assassin/shadow runner) this is good to pve and pvp

defiler/dominator are CASTERS and absorb based off damage dealt

mystic is a SUPPORT toon

Saker is a CASTER

Tempest is a CASTER

Prot is a TANK

zerk having heal is absolutely retarded and we are trying to get helium to scrap it.

ranger/venger/wl/commie/sin/sr are not supposed to have heals. what kind of retarded crap are you spouting?

are you heliums alt? or alteris' alt?

yes With Tempest they can do over 2k every second at 50 meters, but just need tempest and absorb is really good to pve

how is absorb good in pve? ranger is not a pve toon, it is a pvp toon. best case you can use it to afk in raids for additional dmg.

and also 2k? try 2.7k+ on CAP defense. which casters do not have cap LRD most of the time unless they are buffed.

#148 lastAvenger

lastAvenger

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:06 AM

I actually would be for avenger having some sort of vamp style heal wether it be a vamp trap or reinstating knuckle skills with a vamp heal. Reason being all avenger buffs are useless. Their all made for launchers and aa skills. Avenger in current form is a caster. It does light damage/magic with traps. Certainly makes more sense than zerk having it and if druid/elem has a vamp heal already it's not to crazy an idea to give avenger 1 heal when they already have 3-4 heal skills.

Edited by lastAvenger, 19 August 2015 - 05:07 AM.

#149 KimboGod

KimboGod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:27 AM

lolwut?!?!? ranger with heal? oh please go away with insane crap like this. -_- helium might listen to this stupidity

defiler/dominator are CASTERS and absorb based off damage dealt

mystic is a SUPPORT toon

Saker is a CASTER

Tempest is a CASTER

Prot is a TANK

zerk having heal is absolutely retarded and we are trying to get helium to scrap it.

ranger/venger/wl/commie/sin/sr are not supposed to have heals. what kind of retarded crap are you spouting?

are you heliums alt? or alteris' alt?

how is absorb good in pve? ranger is not a pve toon, it is a pvp toon. best case you can use it to afk in raids for additional dmg.

and also 2k? try 2.7k+ on CAP defense. which casters do not have cap LRD most of the time unless they are buffed.

why no? if u like ranger u can do pve or pvp 

relax man relax and why no?

#150 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:41 AM

well just think about HP and MP Recovery.

For what do we have both in Game?

Mele Classes can regenerate HP passive even without a HP Recovery Skill or Self heal.

Just need a Cell with extra HP Recovery / Costume or TD Buffs to max it out. Some Weps. even have HP Recovery on it.

It`s total nonsense to give every Class a Heal, it weakens the Role Play Aspect of all Support Classes. 

Just increase the Heal Aspect from the Supporter, nothing else is needed. Its a MMO no Solo Campaign.

Edited by Sandyman, 19 August 2015 - 05:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users