• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationPeak of Mount Eruca
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Hebarn

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:05 AM

Just posting this here:

champstrike_by_fatwave-d8sp23j.png

Cooldown still at 8 seconds instead of 30.

#102 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Seafarer's Rest

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:07 AM

Wind arrow to still at 10% lvl 1-5

#103 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:46 AM

Bourgeois
Third Eye (Update)
Is once again a summon. Bringing back that big ol'ugly eye.
Summon casts detect every 3 seconds and a 20m/25m/30m/35m/40m range, while following the master until killed.

Casts detect every 3 seconds, 40m range. Does anyone else notice how OP this is? 

#104 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:55 AM

Casts detect every 3 seconds, 40m range. Does anyone else notice how OP this is? 

it should be cuz just imagine the amount of hawker class in draco, and they gang on you in an instant. This prevents that as well as prevents from running away far. Good enough to me, since they are OP to begin with

#105 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:04 AM

You can kill the summon, right?

#106 AstroBlaze

AstroBlaze

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Server:From Draco to Arua :3

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:05 AM

I dont get it my client says patch 561 and it says servers are unavailable -.-

#107 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:07 AM

You can kill the summon, right?

Yes, you can.

I dont get it my client says patch 561 and it says servers are unavailable -.-

The Login Server is offline.

#108 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:07 AM

#109 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:44 AM

Yes, you can.

Then I don't think it will be a big challenge to kill the summon.

In fact, I think it's great and it even helps the clerics, at least 1 raider or anyone won't focus on him/her for a while :)

#110 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:52 AM

Bourgeois
Third Eye (Update)
Is once again a summon. Bringing back that big ol'ugly eye.
Summon casts detect every 3 seconds and a 20m/25m/30m/35m/40m range, while following the master until killed.

Let me repeat myself a little more clearly. Camouflage or Cloak both have, at least, a 35 second cooldown, This thing decloaks every 3 seconds, Does anyone see a balance?. Not only that, at maximum level, it decloaks a radius of 40m, Scout's range is 43m if you have the passives maxed, so even as a scout you'd have a slim chance of avoiding it. Let's not even talk about raiders as they are melee. This means a stealth'd char cannot stay in atleast 50m proximity of the bourg, since the eye is always moving, floating around and can decloak anywhere. Even if the raider or scout had to start their attack outside of the decloak radius, there's a high chance they'd get decloaked before they even reached the target, aaaand Bye bye to sneak attacks, All none hawker classes happy! 

Now don't tell me you can kill it, there's no difference in showing yourself to kill it and getting decloaked, same difference. you become visible. 

P.S, Awesome job on the merge, was much needed by the rose community and your(devs) effort is greatly appreciated :D

Edited by bl0b, 09 May 2015 - 03:10 AM.

#111 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:58 AM

Let me repeat myself a little more clearly. Camouflage or Cloak both have, at least, a 35 second cooldown, This thing decloaks every 3 seconds, Does anyone see a balance?. Not only that, at maximum level, it decloaks a radius of 40m, Scout's range is 43m if you have the passives maxed, so even as a scout you'd have a slim chance of avoiding it. Let's not even talk about raiders as there are melee. This means a stealth'd char cannot stay in atleast 50m proximity of the bourg, since the eye is always moving, floating around and can decloak anywhere. Even if the raider or scout had to start they attack outside of the decloak radius, there's a high chance they'd get decloaked before they even reached the target, aaaand Bye bye to sneak attacks, All none hawker classes happy! 

Now don't tell me you can kill it, there's no difference in showing yourself to kill it and getting decloaked, same difference. you become visible. 

If you're a hawker (even non hawker classes that agree :P), +1 this, if you're not a hawker and like the way it is now, go ahead and -100000 this. 

i don't think the eye moves if summoned, cuz i saw one at my clan spot and saw no bourg around at all.

Its fine really, you just have to use your cloak at the right times to avoid being killed, plus if you have high enough ms, then 3 secs is all you need to get out of the radius.

Also this is assuming your team has a bourg, if not then sneak attacks are still possible. unless its wars then its different.

Now i kinda agree 3 secs is kinda fast, i might suggest like 5-8 secs cast at max lvl, but i'm also pretty sure it will be blasted away pretty soon.

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 09 May 2015 - 03:00 AM.

#112 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:10 AM

It does move around, I was attacking one while it was moving around. And yes, Assuming the opposing team even has a bourg, the two CD's I did play had atleast 5 bourgs per game though. What's over powered is the the time between decloaks, and the range. Combine 40m and every 3 seconds there is almost no cloaking chance, for either attacking or defense. No running away from a 40m range. I'd increase the time it decloaks to 10 seconds, and that's me being lenient, it's still way higher and has way way longer range than any of the second sight skills of the other classes. The range has to be reduced drastically..

#113 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:19 AM

It does move around, I was attacking one while it was moving around. And yes, Assuming the opposing team even has a bourg, the two CD's I did play had atleast 5 bourgs per game though. What's over powered is the the time between decloaks, and the range. Combine 40m and every 3 seconds there is almost no cloaking chance, for either attacking or defense. No running away from a 40m range. I'd increase the time it decloaks to 10 seconds, and that's me being lenient, it's still way higher and has way way longer range than any of the second sight skills of the other classes. The range has to be reduced drastically..

Personally i think 10 secs is too big of a gap, i'd still say between 5-8 secs is enough, and yeah, either that or decrease the aoe range. Either way, it should work. Not both though, cuz that would hurt a little part of the game of this new skill.

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 09 May 2015 - 03:20 AM.

#114 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:27 AM

It wouldn't hurt anything since it never even existed in the first place, the skill was never part of the game, and is still not part of the game yet,  it was not buffed nor nerfed, tt went straight from 0% to 200%. No matter the range or time between decloaks, it's still a major plus to the bourg and whatever team that has the bourg. 10 seconds is not too big of a gap, especially with that range. Compare it to other second sight skills out there, see the difference. 

#115 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:29 AM

Thank you Devs for a valiant try at the update but there are sooo many issues.  If you can get into the game there are areas that make your game freeze, like by clan guy.  Mostly you can't even log in....server disconnect, waiting, servers down, waiting, etc.  Why not shut down the game, roll back to last week and work out the bugs?  I know this is a huge update for Rose and that the Devs put in a lot of time and effort the last few days, but I personally would like it all to work, or most of it, before we play.  Then bring it up with a select 15-20 people able to get on and try things out.  Then open it to all.  A lot of people have things missing from storage, clans can't be made or you freeze there, clan marks are all weird, some of the new skills are wrong.  Not trying to be negative, just saying the new update is going to be great, but maybe instead of trying to fix things in pieces, bring it down and fix them, then bring it back up.

#116 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:34 AM

It wouldn't hurt anything since it never even existed in the first place, the skill was never part of the game, and is still not part of the game yet,  it was not buffed nor nerfed, tt went straight from 0% to 200%. No matter the range or time between decloaks, it's still a major plus to the bourg and whatever team that has the bourg. 10 seconds is not too big of a gap, especially with that range. Compare it to other second sight skills out there, see the difference. 

As far as I know, Leonis said 'bring back', it used to belong to bourg.

#117 Necromancer27

Necromancer27

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationCocito
  • Server:Arua

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:40 AM

+1 to mom´s post

I prefer to wait 1 day more rather to start playing now with a game full of bugs.

@Blob welcome back  :p_omg:

5 bourgs per team??...are they gonna be ¨the ¨new raider¨ class at cd????...i think that devs must realize that when there is more than 60% of players of one class at cd, something is wrong with that class..

Edited by Necromancer27, 09 May 2015 - 03:42 AM.

#118 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:41 AM

If you guys are fine with such a broken ability, than fine, I don't play much anyways. But for the sake of the players that still do play, just spend a little of your precious time to consider the effect it has on Cloak type class's gameplay. if you're really happy with the way it is, there's a high chance it's overpowered. 

@Necromancer27, Thanks :D. I mean there was like 5 bourgs total, not in each team :P

Edited by bl0b, 09 May 2015 - 03:44 AM.

#119 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:43 AM

Given the new Dodge class buff, being stealth isn't that much of an importance to maintain anymore regardless. 

#120 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:45 AM

If you guys are fine with such a broken ability, than fine, I don't play much anyways. But for the sake of the player that still do play, just spend a little of your precious time to consider the effect it has on Cloak type class's gameplay. if you're happy with the way it is, there's a high chance it's overpowered. 

The skill aint that op, you can sleep it stun it or mute it to avoid it from doing it's job. Bourg as it is has low def and non reliable dodge, so you could say that if you gang it with 2-3 players they will go down fast. Is about teamwork.

If you are fighting a bourg you will have to change ur tactics, sneaking and spamming under the enemy is no longer an option ;D 

#121 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:47 AM

@Feuer You know that's not even remotely true, for bow scouts anyway, I don't know much about raiders to talk about them. Also, the dodge buff only works when you have a charm hawker at your disposle.

#122 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:49 AM

I can't really comment too much on Scouts. The only one I use has a 42m range making it very easy to stay out of danger. So aside from the periodic Raider ambush or GB/BA then I really don't end up needing to dodge too frequently anyway.

That being said. I foresee more teamwork being needed. 

#123 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:53 AM

The skill aint that op, you can sleep it stun it or mute it to avoid it from doing it's job. Bourg as it is has low def and non reliable dodge, so you could say that if you gang it with 2-3 players they will go down fast. Is about teamwork.

If you are fighting a bourg you will have to change ur tactics, sneaking and spamming under the enemy is no longer an option ;D 

Stun it for 3 seconds, sleep it for 5 seconds, Kill it, let it decloak you, What's the difference? you lose your camo whatever you do. And yeah, spam a skill that has atleast a 35 second cooldown only to be rendered useless seconds after use. :/ 

#124 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:56 AM

I can't really comment too much on Scouts. The only one I use has a 42m range making it very easy to stay out of danger. So aside from the periodic Raider ambush or GB/BA then I really don't end up needing to dodge too frequently anyway.

That being said. I foresee more teamwork being needed. 

You're only safe when the opposing team has no ranged classes of their own, which not impossible, but highly unlikely. Dodge barely works on scouts anyways.

#125 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:56 AM

Stun it for 3 seconds, sleep it for 5 seconds, Kill it, let it decloak you, What's the difference? you lose your camo whatever you do. And yeah, spam a skill that has atleast a 35 second cooldown only to be rendered useless seconds after use. :/ 

The main difference is that not all ur team will be decloaked, so once you are targeted, other can sleep the eye so u can cloak, and they can gang on the bourg so the summon dies as well 

AS feuer said I guess everything will required more precise teamwork, not jsut rushing alone ot the middle and hope for the best 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users