bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:10 AM

The main difference is that not all ur team will be decloaked, so once you are targeted, other can sleep the eye so u can cloak, and they can gang on the bourg so the summon dies as well 

AS feuer said I guess everything will required more precise teamwork, not jsut rushing alone ot the middle and hope for the best 

You do realise that sleeping and stunning it won't stop it from decloaking you, right? durations of sleep and stuns are too short and too precious to be wasted on a summon. 

You're right, you'll need better teamwork, and play more wisely around a bourg, ofcourse. I'm not saying I don't wan't it ingame (Obviously I don't, but that's not going to happen). But the duration between decloaks and range of the skill of this summon are extreme, they surpass every other skill of it's kind, by far.

If the aim of this was to not allow stealth chars close, and by close I mean a whopping 40M, and can change at anytime since the summon is not stationary, than leave it as is, One giant floating eyeball to rule them all. 

That's it from me. 

Edited by bl0b, 09 May 2015 - 04:23 AM.

#127 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:11 AM

I for one, am glad that my bourg is meaningful to play again. 

#128 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:29 AM

You do realise that sleeping and stunning it won't stop it from decloaking you, right? durations of sleep and stuns are too short and too precious to be wasted on a summon. 

You're right, you'll need better teamwork, and play more wisely around a bourg, ofcourse. I'm not saying I don't wan't it ingame (Obviously I don't, but that's not going to happen). But the duration between decloaks and range of the skill of this summon are extreme, they surpass every other skill of it's kind, by far.

If the aim of this was to not allow stealth chars close, and by close I mean a whopping 40M, and can change at anytime since the summon is not stationary, than leave it as is, One giant floating eyeball to rule them all. 

That's it from me. 

If you sleep the summon it will stop doing eye, it works as any other summon does O.o

I do agree that 40M with that short cooldown is a bit too much, they should consider a small nerf: lower the range and increase a bit the cooldown (something like 30M and 5-8 seconds would be oke), or make it stationary (so it would be easier to know the range and also would add the question of "where to put it" so it aint easily seen and etc)

Dealer class is suppose to be the hawker weakness :/ 

#129 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:31 AM

That's it from me. 

You do realize that raiders has enough ms to run as fast as mounts, what if, you stealth, run away far enough in a straight line, you should be able to use BOTH your stealths and be safe at the same time.

Also, sneak attack is still possible as feuer said, 43m man. 3m is still out of range. Find new ways, new stats, new tactics. Everything anew to how your character should work, if you're still at a disadvantage, then consider it to have a little down. Btw i only see you as the only one complaining, if you can get other people to agree with you, or find new ways for you in their view then nothing should be changed. Try asking people, don't ASSUME everything (no offence)

Personally, even if people say its OP and all, i'd say just auto cast at 5-8secs range, no more no less. More will make it useless, and less will not make a difference.

#130 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:32 AM

Yes.. Dealers are the anti Hawkers... So no you can't say it is OP.. But I agree nerfing the cooldown.. but not too drastic.. 5 seconds is good enough.. Not 7-8 seconds.. why? because the normal eye skill of a bourg at Level 10 is at 10 seconds cooldown.. if you make third eye cooldown close to 10 seconds.. then whats the point of even spending SP on third eye anymore? So yea, if you insist on nerfing it.. maybe just 5 seconds cooldown.. and maybe i little shorter for the distance.. like 35m or something.. but I would rather not have the range nerfed though, seeing how some katars can have speed set that just runs so fast within seconds out of the 40m range

#131 TaeNiMiku

TaeNiMiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationPeak of Mount Eruca
  • Server:Hebarn

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:40 AM

Sometimes during heavy wars and the like, or lively engagements during CDs, I have the feeling Eyes won't even last long due to heavy AOE use by some players. :p_laugh:

Basically then, the main concern for the Raiders will be when they're gonna try to pick off stragglers if there's Eyes around, but I don't think, really, that Eyes will last when it concerns 2 groups fighting together...unless the party that contains the said Raider is composed of nothing but Raiders. :p_laugh:

Edited by TaeNiMiku, 09 May 2015 - 04:58 AM.

#132 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:52 AM

You do realize that raiders has enough ms to run as fast as mounts, what if, you stealth, run away far enough in a straight line, you should be able to use BOTH your stealths and be safe at the same time.

Also, sneak attack is still possible as feuer said, 43m man. 3m is still out of range. Find new ways, new stats, new tactics. Everything anew to how your character should work, if you're still at a disadvantage, then consider it to have a little down. Btw i only see you as the only one complaining, if you can get other people to agree with you, or find new ways for you in their view then nothing should be changed. Try asking people, don't ASSUME everything (no offence)

Personally, even if people say its OP and all, i'd say just auto cast at 5-8secs range, no more no less. More will make it useless, and less will not make a difference.

I might be the only one complaining here, or maybe I might be the only one that's bothered by this, I don't even play and it bothers me( My experience with this eyeball comes from TG and the two cd's I played, which may not be much but was enough). The hawker class, by nature hates it, all other classes love it. That doesn't change the fact that the radius on this is way too much, I mean what has a 40m aoe radius with a 3 second cooldown?

I've been at rose for 4 years (not long compared to some) and been playing bow scout since. And for me, personally, this is the worst thing to happen to the stealth class. But that's just me, so if there's no one else bothered by this than keep it the way it is. Seems everyone is against this so I'll just stop.

Edited by bl0b, 09 May 2015 - 04:55 AM.

#133 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:59 AM

We are all trying to compromise by decreasing the ability of the summon. If you can agree to the slight change, then it might be done by the developers. If you can't then it will remain the same until god knows when. Since they have more important things to worry about when they go back to work on monday (my tuesday morning).

Again, if you do want to decrease it, 5-6 secs is enough of a decrease, and radius of AOE from 40 - 35m

Only words i can say that is not as offensive as the my previous post (which to me, isn't very much offensive but still a little offensive) 

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 09 May 2015 - 05:00 AM.

#134 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:10 AM

I'd give it a 10 second cooldown, which is still 3 times less than the cloak cooldown, and give it 30m at most, I'd go even lower on the range. Even if were to be decreased to this, it's still stronger than all other skills of it's kind... 

This is a huge nerf on stealth chars, and a buff, equivalent in strength to non stealth chars. So what stealth char's are losing here, non stealth chars are gaining. 

#135 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:12 AM

I bet that eye is gonna get nerfed.. the devs just simply love their raiders

#136 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:14 AM

I'd give it a 10 second cooldown, which is still 3 times less than the cloak cooldown, and give it 30m at most, I'd go even lower on the range. Even if were to be decreased to this, it's still stronger than all other skills of it's kind... 

This is a huge nerf on stealth chars, and a buff, equivalent in strength to non stealth chars. So what stealth char's are losing here, non stealth chars are gaining. 

Like I said.. 10 seconds cooldown is the same 10 seconds cooldown of Bourg's lvl 5 normal eye skill.. if thats the case.. why spend points in getting the third eye then? It would render that skill useless.. maybe only for the range.. just because 40m is higher than normal eye's 25m.. 10 seconds is way too long and nope.. thats not good

#137 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:14 AM

Perhaps you need to play strategically,instead of stealthing and ganging with a group of hawkers on non stealth chars one by one,and treating them like they cant stealth,lets kill them. Possibly an alternative solution to decrease the incentive of over populating and most famous hawker class. Only bourg class has it, rarely ppl plays bourg anyway. Also keep in mind that if you kill the summoner,the eye dies. Are bourgs tanky enough for you to kill? If so, you might wanna change your scout build.

Hawkers just need to change their style of stealth and ganging on non stealth chars without willingness to cooperate with the team, which they are used to. And start to think of strategies and teamwork with the teammates,instead of not helping them,watching them and letting them get killed by stealth chars,in order to win. Try to adapt with the new changes..

#138 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:15 AM

What the summon amount for the eye? 

#139 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:19 AM

What the summon amount for the eye? 

Takes 40 summon gauge (and has around 20-24k hp (depends on the gear u use ofc))

#140 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:40 AM

Hmm.

So maximum possible is 2 then with the gem.

Doubling the time / cast or 2.5x's then giving it a normalized 8sec CD should do the trick. 

The current Eye is 10sec CD when maxed. giving it a 8sec CD/+8sec cast interval is worth the SP, and not as OP. 

Then if you use the summon gem, you can time it to where it currently casts the interval at it's current pace. 

#141 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:07 AM

The dealer being the anti class to hawkers sure cant do anything vs duals let alone hit a 10k dodge duals lol with 25 prcnt accu down

#142 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:43 AM

Finally I see a sever merge.
Been waiting for this for years now.

#143 TaeNiMiku

TaeNiMiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationPeak of Mount Eruca
  • Server:Hebarn

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:13 AM

@EmoCutt

(Off topic)

That's one of the best avatars I've ever seen :p_laugh:

Edited by TaeNiMiku, 09 May 2015 - 09:18 AM.

#144 horseraider

horseraider

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • LocationWanker Land

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:38 AM

so yeah... took me 30min on char select and when im on i cant move.... How bout shut down the server for a week and try on working on it... cause this bug it damm annoying

#145 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:04 AM

If the dealer is anti hawker, than what is the hawker's anti?

#146 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:10 AM

Muse

The original class anti formula was

Hawker > Muse

Muse > Soldier

Soldier > Dealer

Dealer > Hawker

What it's supposed* to be. 

#147 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:10 PM

Perhaps you need to play strategically,instead of stealthing and ganging with a group of hawkers on non stealth chars one by one,and treating them like they cant stealth,lets kill them. Possibly an alternative solution to decrease the incentive of over populating and most famous hawker class. Only bourg class has it, rarely ppl plays bourg anyway. Also keep in mind that if you kill the summoner,the eye dies. Are bourgs tanky enough for you to kill? If so, you might wanna change your scout build.
Hawkers just need to change their style of stealth and ganging on non stealth chars without willingness to cooperate with the team, which they are used to. And start to think of strategies and teamwork with the teammates,instead of not helping them,watching them and letting them get killed by stealth chars,in order to win. Try to adapt with the new changes..

Agreed, and theres alot of bourgs on leo...

#148 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:10 PM

i love the eye, no more ganging stealth raiders that kills you in 1 second

#149 nvrsydie

nvrsydie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:33 PM

The Arguments about a specific class that is more stronger than the other is endless.... we have to admit that a build that is suppose to kill a champ cannot kill all other classes, unless you re-skill or re-stat again. The only OP in this issue is our way of thinking. Let the dev's do their homework, besides most of the changes are based on the community represented by each class. If we love the game then we find a way to beat each class base on our own way of tweaking our loved character :)

GET ALL THE PASSIVE SKILL BOOK TOO!!! that is the very big difference!

#150 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:15 AM

Thank you Devs for a valiant try at the update but there are sooo many issues.  If you can get into the game there are areas that make your game freeze, like by clan guy.  Mostly you can't even log in....server disconnect, waiting, servers down, waiting, etc.  Why not shut down the game, roll back to last week and work out the bugs?  I know this is a huge update for Rose and that the Devs put in a lot of time and effort the last few days, but I personally would like it all to work, or most of it, before we play.  Then bring it up with a select 15-20 people able to get on and try things out.  Then open it to all.  A lot of people have things missing from storage, clans can't be made or you freeze there, clan marks are all weird, some of the new skills are wrong.  Not trying to be negative, just saying the new update is going to be great, but maybe instead of trying to fix things in pieces, bring it down and fix them, then bring it back up.

It is exactly what I was thinking, leaving a server open in the weekend not running stable is not a very good idea.

Besides that I see alot of people flaming and raging out towards the devs for not doing a good job on the merge,

In truth its much harder then it looks and things can always go wrong with only one wrong word or symbol, coding/writing this stuff takes time and patiance not to mention a clear head!

Im sure the devs will fix these problems in the upcomming week(s) starting with server stability and missing items from storages and or inventorys.

"Just whish that sometimes the staff takes a few harder disicions for the game, sutch as leaving the server offline for the time being or as suggested opening the doors for a few selected players to test the stability and integrity of the game"

Because they are not making a bottleneck for themselfs, there are alot of people not able to connect or missing stuff that are sending in tickets, this will only make your jobs much more busy and more cpmplicated, and gives less time to solve the reported problems)

I would also like to ask the players who are able to login not to login a ton of toons and just stand there AFK or Alt chars this will only make the problem bigger and less people being able to connect.

Edited by Cortiz, 10 May 2015 - 06:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users