• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:00 AM

Scout

Impact Arrow
Increased Cooldown to 25 seconds (+5 seconds)

Wind Arrow
Increased chance of proc'ing Wind Fury to 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% (Previously 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%)

Hawker/Scout Crossbow's skills
The debuff % strengths have been swapped with bows.
How we look at it is that the Crossbow tree is more a supportive type, being a tank and assisting their group.
Bows have been given a decent update and being offensive, we felt their status effects were less a focus for their play style and build, so we're passing it along to the Crossbow's.

Just so you guys know, Entangling, Clamp and Shackle Arrow cooldown's have been increased too. Previously 10 seconds, now 12 seconds. Pheonix Arrow cooldown increased from 7 seconds to 10 seconds. 

The changes might seem minor, but what bothers me is that they failed to mention these changes. Maybe they thought these tiny adjustments were not important enough to mention, or maybe hoped that no one would notice these changes, or whatever. 

P.S If these changes were made in a previous patch that I may not have noticed, then forgive me and ignore this post. If there were not part of any previous patches, I'd like an explanation (I'm not your superior, and you're not obliged to give me an explanation, but I'd really really like one)  as to why the players were not informed.

Another thing is the eye. The time between decloaks is one thing, it's the radius on it that bothers me. 40m is no small distance. I can't give a scale, but It's as far, or even further than most ranged chars can attack. I'd personally keep the timer, but change the distance to, at most, 30m. Also the fact that you can't change gear while you're in the radius of this thing is super annoying as the game thinks you're in battle, one could be 40m away behind a wall and you'd be stuck there trying to figure out why your gear isn't changing.

Edited by bl0b, 12 May 2015 - 06:12 AM.

#178 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:16 AM

Just so you guys know, Entangling, Clamp and Shackle Arrow cooldown's have been increased too. Previously 10 seconds, now 12 seconds. Pheonix Arrow cooldown increased from 7 seconds to 10 seconds. 

The changes might seem minor, but what bothers me is that they failed to mention these changes. Maybe they thought these tiny adjustments were not important enough to mention, or maybe hoped that no one would notice these changes, or whatever. 

P.S If these changes were made in a previous patch that I may not have noticed, then forgive me and ignore this post. If there were not part of any previous patches, I'd like an explanation (I'm not your superior, and you're not obliged to give me an explanation, but I'd really really like one)  as to why the players were not informed.

Another thing is the eye. The time between decloaks is one thing, it's the radius on it that bothers me. 40m is no small distance. I can't give a scale, but It's as far, or even further than most ranged chars can attack. I'd personally keep the timer, but change the distance to, at most, 30m. Also the fact that you can't change gear while you're in the radius of this thing is super annoying as the game thinks you're in battle, one could be 40m away behind a wall and you'd be stuck there trying to figure out why your gear isn't changing.

I've checked the archive of the previous patch notes and found nothing about the cd changing. So its either unannounced or unintentional as the stuff switched between xbow and bow.

Either way, awaiting leo for clarification.

Eye was already deemed op, and some of us are willing to go down to 30-35m with 5-8sec casting cd. Not sure if it will be changed to balance on this patch, or it won't be changed at all. Still depends on gms.

Btw max range you can go is 43m for bow (PA and full range passive) [just leaving this here]

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 12 May 2015 - 06:18 AM.

#179 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:19 AM

I know the max range of a bow, Been a bow all my life :P

#180 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:20 AM

yeah i can see that on your signature =p

Its just for show there =3

#181 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:26 AM

It's more with the exalted set*. Just sayin. 

#182 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:28 AM

Did they change the range of the exalted bow?

#183 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:30 AM

I think he means the exalted armor from dungeon. I could be wrong, i don't play scout =p

#184 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Arua

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:30 AM

http://rose.irowiki....Frigid_Vanguard

Check that set.. that's the 210 set.. for the 220 im not sure if weapon range is increased further but in 210 set you have extra 1m.. in Head piece

#185 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:38 AM

Well, in that case, guess I don't know the max range of a bow :P

-Deletes post

#186 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:40 AM

Max ranged must be something like 50m by now, maybe even 55+

Edited by Cortiz, 12 May 2015 - 06:40 AM.

#187 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:43 AM

Did they change the range of the exalted bow?

sadly not (yet)

#188 Yustina

Yustina

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:54 AM

Why my free reset gone after cant login.. wth??? What this ?

#189 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:05 AM

intended but forgotten in patch notes...

#190 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:08 AM

I am sorry about the missed notes on the cooldown changes. There were a lot of notes to go through and it appears to have been overlooked. :(

#191 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:48 AM

intended but forgotten in patch notes...

Makes sense.. they should have put that in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users