• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Picaridin

Picaridin

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:03 PM

I like grind games, but I also like a good economy. So my questions are, based on that will I like this game? And also are there any players who use voice communications when they play? I like chatting.

#2 Picaridin

Picaridin

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:16 PM

If you have any advice for class or anything like that please let me know here... also if you do use voice chat and are willing to chat/teach me some stuff let me know here too please. I will return after the Rockets and Clippers game to check, thanks.

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:18 PM

Welcome! This is a kind of wild time to start playing Rose. A few days ago we merged our two game servers into one- something the community has been wanting for years. But there are a few bugs to work out, as you can probably guess if you've read the forum lol.

As far as the economy is concerned, no one really knows how it will be once our server is stable again. We haven't been merged long enough to be able to determine that, and many players who will be vending have had trouble logging in or issues with name changes. 

As for the grinding part, this is definitely a game you will enjoy. Especially at lower levels, there are quests on just about every map that involve killing monsters you'd be fighting anyway. The quests will give you extra exp as well as zulie or equipment in some cases. Many quests are repeatable. When you first enter the world of Rose, talk to the fairy to get started on the first series of quests. That one gives you a free mount to use for 2 weeks and completing that series of quests will take you to the point of getting your first job. Follow the basic rule of any mmorpg- talk to every NPC :P

I don't use any voice chat but I'd be happy to help you as you go along, answering questions or buffing (if you want). Since I'm not sure yet what my other main character's name will be, just whisper to me on Sulky in a few days when things are back to normal. You can also send me a pm here.

I know once you are able to get into Rose, you'll enjoy it. I've been playing Rose for more years than I'd want to admit, and I still love this game. Looking forward to meeting you!

#4 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:05 PM

I use skype with friends and futhermore i would love to help you with buffs ect. After tuesdays maint i will play again.
I am willing tp teach you some basics :).

Edited by angeltje, 10 May 2015 - 11:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users