EikChuen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:13 AM

In many time when I'm hunting monsters, I noticed that I always got sudden decrease in HP or even died when the monster is not even near or attacking me.

Edited by EikChuen, 14 May 2015 - 09:32 AM.

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:18 PM

You might have some lag and that would make it appear that you weren't attacked when you actually were. Also, some monsters attack long range so you might get hit by an attack when the monster is not near you 

If you truly feel this is a bug, you must be more specific as to where you were, which monsters are involved, and also include screen shots to show what you are claiming. 

#3 EikChuen

EikChuen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:43 PM

No. It was not the case. The gaming and my computer as well as internet is running smoothly. This issue is not just me experiencing but many others instead. By the way, they are melee monsters not long range one. I didn't see any action of the monster attacking but my hp decreased. It can happen in any monster of the game, I don't think I can make a screen shot with sudden hp decreased. 

Edited by EikChuen, 14 May 2015 - 08:45 PM.

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:16 PM

No. It was not the case. The gaming and my computer as well as internet is running smoothly. This issue is not just me experiencing but many others instead. By the way, they are melee monsters not long range one. I didn't see any action of the monster attacking but my hp decreased. It can happen in any monster of the game, I don't think I can make a screen shot with sudden hp decreased. 

Then perhaps you can explain in more detail what happened. Which map were you on? Which monsters were around? What exactly were you doing at the time?

I can't recall another bug report like this. In order for the devs to look into it, they need a lot more information than what you've posted here. 

#5 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:44 PM

Try to record it.

#6 EikChuen

EikChuen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:34 AM

One example: Today when I was chased by a moldie manager, my hp suddenly decreased as if the moldie manager already attacked me but what I actually saw was that the moldie manager was still a distance away from me and trying to chase up me. ( FYI: No lagging at all)

#7 bertkilo1

bertkilo1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationHolland
  • Server:Aura

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:45 AM

There is some lagg in the dungeons hals of oblin

Edited by bertkilo1, 15 May 2015 - 03:46 AM.

#8 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:31 AM

It is no doubt a dissynchronization between your client, and the server. The server sees the mob hitting you, but you see the mob far away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users