Attencion CLAN UCHIHA recruiting! - Vyvern Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Attencion CLAN UCHIHA recruiting!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Reshiram

Reshiram

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:35 PM

IF U WANT TO GET THE POWER OF THWE LEGENDARY CLAN UCHIHA AND THE POWER OF SHARINGAN JOIN NOW!!!
REQUERIMENTS:
BE A ASSASIN(OPTIONAL)
BE LVL 30+
LOOK COOL
RED EYES(OPTIONAL)FOR SHARINGAN!
WANT TO DO MISSION EVERYDAY
WANT TO HELP PPL WHEN THEY NEED
WANT THE POWER OF SHARINGAN!!!
U MUST TO BE HAPPY!!
AND ACTIVE IMPORTANT!!!
AND IF U LIKE NARUTO BETTER
MAIL ME TO GET UR IGN (IN GAME NAME)
IM THE VICEGUILD GodKira MAIL ME!! WITH UR NAMES
ITS UR OPORTUNNITY TO JOIN!
UCHIHA!!!
HISTORY
The Uchiha clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be descended from the Hyuga Clan who possess the bloodline of the Byakugan eye. The Sharingan eye however passed down to them by the legendary demon birds, The Slabias. Because their clan possessed the Sharingan or "Wheel Eye," the Uchiha excelled at being able to read and fend off attackers. This made them prime candidates to help found the Konoha Military Police Corps. The organization itself would go on to incorporate the Uchiha fan symbol into their official logo.

Select few members of the Uchiha clan possess the ability to activate the bloodline Sharingan eye. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and see the tricks and movements required to be able to complete it. However the clan member can not copy techniques which are unique to another bloodline. It also gives one the ability to cast jutsu techniques only possible by possessing the eye. Sasuke Uchiha, is trying to figure out why Indo Huiyo, has the Sharingan.
ABILITIES:

The Uchiha were infamous for their especially strong and natural aptitude for anything combat-related, highly powerful chakra, and their proficiency in fire jutsu, having created several and using them more skillfully than any other. Their signature jutsu was the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique. Clan members were not recognized as adults by the rest of the clan until they could successfully use this jutsu. The Uchiha were also highly known for their mastery of ninja tools. They themselves invented many shuriken techniques which required the use of thin metal wires, one example being the Windmill Triple Blades technique.

The Uchiha clan were most feared for their powerful Sharingan, a kekkei genkai which gives them the ability to see the "colors" of chakra, allowing them to analyze and copy their opponent's skills, along with a number of other abilities. Only a select few members of the Uchiha clan manifested the Sharingan. Due to their natural affinity for battle, and their proficiency with genjutsu, many ninjas considered it more tactically favorable to flee rather than face an Uchiha shinobi in one-on-one combat. Among the techniques granted by the Sharingan, the Izanagi is deemed to be forbidden, due to it rendering the user blind in exchange for temporarily turning their personal reality into an illusion. Though the clan was feared for their Sharingan, the eyes have also been transplanted into various characters outside the clan.

Edited by Reshiram, 20 November 2010 - 09:41 PM.

#2 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:17 PM

IF U WANT TO GET THE POWER OF THWE LEGENDARY CLAN UCHIHA AND THE POWER OF SHARINGAN JOIN NOW!!!
REQUERIMENTS:
BE A ASSASIN(OPTIONAL)
BE LVL 30+
LOOK COOL
RED EYES(OPTIONAL)FOR SHARINGAN!
WANT TO DO MISSION EVERYDAY
WANT TO HELP PPL WHEN THEY NEED
WANT THE POWER OF SHARINGAN!!!
U MUST TO BE HAPPY!!
AND ACTIVE IMPORTANT!!!
AND IF U LIKE NARUTO BETTER
MAIL ME TO GET UR IGN (IN GAME NAME)
IM THE VICEGUILD GodKira MAIL ME!! WITH UR NAMES
ITS UR OPORTUNNITY TO JOIN!
UCHIHA!!!
HISTORY
The Uchiha clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be descended from the Hyuga Clan who possess the bloodline of the Byakugan eye. The Sharingan eye however passed down to them by the legendary demon birds, The Slabias. Because their clan possessed the Sharingan or "Wheel Eye," the Uchiha excelled at being able to read and fend off attackers. This made them prime candidates to help found the Konoha Military Police Corps. The organization itself would go on to incorporate the Uchiha fan symbol into their official logo.

Select few members of the Uchiha clan possess the ability to activate the bloodline Sharingan eye. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and see the tricks and movements required to be able to complete it. However the clan member can not copy techniques which are unique to another bloodline. It also gives one the ability to cast jutsu techniques only possible by possessing the eye. Sasuke Uchiha, is trying to figure out why Indo Huiyo, has the Sharingan.
ABILITIES:

The Uchiha were infamous for their especially strong and natural aptitude for anything combat-related, highly powerful chakra, and their proficiency in fire jutsu, having created several and using them more skillfully than any other. Their signature jutsu was the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique. Clan members were not recognized as adults by the rest of the clan until they could successfully use this jutsu. The Uchiha were also highly known for their mastery of ninja tools. They themselves invented many shuriken techniques which required the use of thin metal wires, one example being the Windmill Triple Blades technique.

The Uchiha clan were most feared for their powerful Sharingan, a kekkei genkai which gives them the ability to see the "colors" of chakra, allowing them to analyze and copy their opponent's skills, along with a number of other abilities. Only a select few members of the Uchiha clan manifested the Sharingan. Due to their natural affinity for battle, and their proficiency with genjutsu, many ninjas considered it more tactically favorable to flee rather than face an Uchiha shinobi in one-on-one combat. Among the techniques granted by the Sharingan, the Izanagi is deemed to be forbidden, due to it rendering the user blind in exchange for temporarily turning their personal reality into an illusion. Though the clan was feared for their Sharingan, the eyes have also been transplanted into various characters outside the clan.

I believe this will be one of the top guilds.

Edited by to0n, 20 November 2010 - 10:18 PM.

#3 Reshiram

Reshiram

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:56 AM

THNX I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET THISS GUILD TO THE TOP LETS GO UCHIHAS!!!!
WITH THE POWER OF SHRINGAN!!!
JOIN NOW!
MAIL ME (GodKira)

#4 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 21 November 2010 - 09:24 AM

Is it required that you type in all caps to join this guild?

#5 Balladd

Balladd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 09:44 AM

GOOD LUCK. MAY THE POWER OF THE UCHIAFKAGVNSKVN BE WITH YOU.

#6 Hakupaku

Hakupaku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:35 PM

This guild looks cool.

#7 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:40 PM

Believe it !

#8 Bullie

Bullie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:01 PM

This thread is filled with win.

#9 randomo12

randomo12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationSwagtopia

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:02 AM

CAPS IT UP

#10 MichyLee

MichyLee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:Vvyvern (Past Dekard)

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

This thread is filled with win.

TOTALLY. THIS GUILD GONNA PWN. ALL CAPS FTW.

#11 wyverlord

wyverlord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationHarvest Moon 64 Farm

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:47 AM

I 2nd that!

#12 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:27 AM

OH MY GOD

I'VE FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE FOR ME

I TOO CRAVE THE POWER OF THE MANGAKA SHARINGGUN AND I REALLY RELLY LIKE ASSASINATE CREED TOO

CAN I PLEASE UCHIHA WITH YOU MEDUKA NAROTU?

#13 randomo12

randomo12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationSwagtopia

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:55 PM

RAWR THIS THREAD IS TOO BEAST.
ONLY TYPING IN CAPS CAN THIS THREAD BE FULLY APPRECIATED.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users