169 replies to this topic

#101 Ierire

Ierire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:53 PM

I see that your Clan has those skills on the database. If they are not displaying properly in your UI, we will have to look in to it further, but I do see that they were purchased and do exist on the clan currently.

Yes its not display correctly . If you have time please check on our clan skill tab. Glad you have it on the database tho xd

Edited by Ierire, 20 May 2015 - 11:54 PM.

#102 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:24 AM

we do have the intention and plans to allow for clans to change their text color in-game for an zulie fee. Please be patient though. :)

Zulie fee, now that's good solution  :)

Edited by PureCreativity, 21 May 2015 - 12:25 AM.

#103 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:05 AM

when we tried farming for clan points in HOO, we CP's arent added  :dunno:

#104 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:24 AM

Clan chat isnt working too

H25n8Hi.jpg

70x2cYk.jpg

Edited by MonnaLise, 21 May 2015 - 03:36 AM.

#105 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:49 AM

Btw Leonis is there a reward for a clan who gets maxed clan expansion? like clan shirt ? :P

#106 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:15 AM

Btw Leonis is there a reward for a clan who gets maxed clan expansion? like clan shirt ? :P

Reward for who can buy the most clan points? lel kek good one

#107 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:16 AM

don't take that literally bro. that's just an example.

lol ik I was just playin

#108 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:19 AM

Are we the first clan to get maxed ? Do we get a prize or something Leo ?  :D

TS6AMHw.jpg

#109 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:21 AM

Reward for who can buy the most clan points? lel kek good one

Nah bro, a reward for getting into the new update with full support, and for being hard working players :)

#110 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:31 AM

Your clan gave the gms the reward

Caching! $_$

#111 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:05 AM

Hilarious, Versatile clan members can now brag in being the first clan maxed... and this only by spamming $ wew so much win, wew so much GG #wew#idol#.

On a serious note... I would never be proud of paying to win. That is quite sad imo, but if it makes you happy and you can somehow be proud of this amazing achievement... well... good for u.

I could be completly wrong ofc... and you could have farmed all those CPs by yourself... but you know... this happens a few hours after CPs were introduce as a cash item... so yeah. 

Edited by CharasX, 21 May 2015 - 06:05 AM.

#112 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:19 AM

Hilarious, Versatile clan members can now brag in being the first clan maxed... and this only by spamming $ wew so much win, wew so much GG #wew#idol#.

On a serious note... I would never be proud of paying to win. That is quite sad imo, but if it makes you happy and you can somehow be proud of this amazing achievement... well... good for u.

I could be completly wrong ofc... and you could have farmed all those CPs by yourself... but you know... this happens a few hours after CPs were introduce as a cash item... so yeah. 

Lol bragging ? how are we bragging ? did i say Hey everybody out there we were the first maxed clan here. You dont get my point. We were just hoping we get a reward for it. Idc what you say thou

#113 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:22 AM

Who cares if anyone gets max points as of right now. Buying your way to max clan means absolutely nothing except the DEVS eyes turning in  $_$ signs.

Anyway good job devs, you guys claimed to be against pay to win, and also restricted honor sales so people couldn't pay their way to top PVPers(tho you worded it in a different way), this is exactly what you guys claimed you are against. I see the true side to his now. Oh well what can I say, you guys definitely need to make $, but i don't agree with doing it this way.

Edited by Leeny, 21 May 2015 - 06:26 AM.

#114 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:34 AM

Giving a reward to people who spent money the fastest is just cheap. 

#115 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:37 AM

Lol bragging ? how are we bragging ? did i say Hey everybody out there we were the first maxed clan here. You dont get my point. We were just hoping we get a reward for it. Idc what you say thou

I ll answer as you directed those questions to me.

Don't you think that making a post on the forum... On the "Rose Community Chat" section.... in a thread that is supposed to be about "Patch Notes" that everyone is reading to give their feedback/opinions about changes wich got applied to the game... asking Leonis if you would have a reward for being the first maxed clan... don't you think that... it is "bragging"

You are right in a way you didn t say :

"Hey everybody, we are the first maxed clan here"

You said :

"Hey Leonis, we are the first maxed clan here, can we have a reward?"

Now it s useless to act childish about this and to play the "I m so innocent" game. Enjoy your clan! Warpportal will definitly enjoy your $! 

;)

#116 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:40 AM

Beats me, why anyone would want to be rewarded for getting 100 slots ?  Our clan is our own business and responsibility.....

#117 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:18 AM

Who cares if anyone gets max points as of right now. Buying your way to max clan means absolutely nothing except the DEVS eyes turning in  $_$ signs.

Anyway good job devs, you guys claimed to be against pay to win, and also restricted honor sales so people couldn't pay their way to top PVPers(tho you worded it in a different way), this is exactly what you guys claimed you are against. I see the true side to his now. Oh well what can I say, you guys definitely need to make $, but i don't agree with doing it this way.

Weeny it was all done in game, payed with zullie selling dem hard grown tinnys 25 zullie at a time ya know D: LOLOLOL

#118 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:35 AM

Don't matter, the point is devs absolutely cannot make up their mind. And make something alright into something absolutely ridiculous. This game is getting ridiculous as hell

#119 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:39 AM

Are we the first clan to get maxed ? Do we get a prize or something Leo ?  :D

TS6AMHw.jpg

Uhm, max absolutely every skill, then you can say you're the first clan to be maxed :)

#120 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:45 AM

Don't matter, the point is devs absolutely cannot make up their mind. And make something alright into something absolutely ridiculous. This game is getting ridiculous as hell

man, I am not a very wealthy person, -- I don't spend much money on this game; 
But I am completely OK with this update --- it' just kinda sad though that some of the 30 day skills, cost so much freaking points. -- This isn't 'pay to win' per say --- ... there are just now going to be clans that, well... paid for members, and insentive to join ? ;) 

Being an aly clan of wartek, I'll be more than happy to help your clan w/ points... in a few months after we max out everything in wartek... if it takes even that long now XD 

Sidenote- the cost of Item Mall is now going to skyrocket. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 21 May 2015 - 07:46 AM.

#121 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:03 AM

man, I am not a very wealthy person, -- I don't spend much money on this game; 

--I spent one dollar last week. , it was a tuesday.

Spoiler

Don't lie, if you favor something cause it benefits you just say so. 

Edited by Feuer, 21 May 2015 - 08:03 AM.

#122 LenKagamiine

LenKagamiine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:28 AM

Hum.. So that means players can now buy clan points (that the whole clan should work for) but the honor/valor items are still account locked? Is this serious Leo... Clan points shouldn't be sold in im because the clan won't need to do anything... When I complained about honor items being locked and so on what did my reply was? An RPG you get strong spending hours leveling and gathering the most powerful items and that you made all account locked because you wanted the players to be worthy of having it? But not worthy to make a 100 slots clan? huh...

#123 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:01 AM

Don't lie, if you favor something cause it benefits you just say so. 

I no lie, I like this because it benefits not just me, but my entire clan, and every entire clan, as well as warp portal. 

people here shouldn't pretend that many people in large clans, are not willing to throw down stacks of hundreds for every last PERM clan skill out there.  - or act like that people willing to do such thing is a terrible thing. or will 'ruin the game' -- 
Clearly they need more staff and better hardware, and when they give players willing to put down cash, something worth throwing down cash for it, half the community cries. 

These bonuses are not going to make or break your game... as it stands now if you're not in a great group  for AA you're going to get crushed in AA... so work together with a good, big clan, make friends, play and enjoy the game --- no one is forced to buy anything here. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 21 May 2015 - 10:10 AM.

#124 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:38 AM

I no lie, I like this because it benefits not just me, but my entire clan, and every entire clan, as well as warp portal.

people here shouldn't pretend that many people in large clans, are not willing to throw down stacks of hundreds for every last PERM clan skill out there. - or act like that people willing to do such thing is a terrible thing. or will 'ruin the game' --
Clearly they need more staff and better hardware, and when they give players willing to put down cash, something worth throwing down cash for it, half the community cries.

These bonuses are not going to make or break your game... as it stands now if you're not in a great group for AA you're going to get crushed in AA... so work together with a good, big clan, make friends, play and enjoy the game --- no one is forced to buy anything here.

If warpportal stopped doing stupid -_-, I would still be buying im. They already added in a ton of extra im passives. I was mostly fine with this. I wouldn't mind if the skills that im clan points could be used for didn't seem so.. pay to win. I am fine with im stuff that helps you level, changes colors, For instance, i would be down with spending money to level up my clan size faster. Bigger clan is already pushing towards pay to win simply because you can have more members. If they are looking for money making opportunities they could come up with ones that wouldn't effect game play as much(well, maybe the economy). Have a clan skill that can teleport you to different places. I'd pay extra for that and the only thing it might effect is teleticket sales. But maybe a clan has to choose a destination city so it only teleports them there. Im okay with the exp bonus passives. There could be tons of stuff that wouldn't consider such extreme pay to win. How about a clan vendor skill? I would pay to have one of those to raise clan funds. I could probably come up with a hundred ideas easy that didn't have to effect pvp so heavily.

#125 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:13 AM

I for one, am really happy about being able to just buy clan points straight out. I think the price to buy it , is also very reasonable.  -- I personally haven't bought any, but Wartek finally has a bunch of slot openings because of this, and so do others... --- yea, maybe the PVP skills are a bit much, but they aren't THAT much clan points, I mean, think about it.... 100 members, if each threw down 10 dollars, thats enogh to buy every perm passive out there... 

If you wanna complain about the 30 day ones, I'm with you there -- the 30% bonuses are fine with the prices they are, but the ones that are costing over 100m points is too much. 

Is it too much 'play to win' --- idk, maybe it is... but this is having compassion for people that work, all the freaking time, and don't really have time to farm...  

In real life, I' have to admit, I am a seriously, seriously broke individual, and I probably do spend more than I should on this game, but I love this game, and I love the fact that they finally have something to REALLY SERIOUSLY encourage MONTHLY spending besides  just premium accounts!... 

I don't know what WarpPortals financial situation is like, but it is NEVER enough money, and from my understanding, ROSE hasn't been enough of an income maker... --- with these bonuses tho, PVM is going to be even easier too, so inviting nubs into the clan is going to make point achieving, and newcomers more welcome, all in all - I think this was a very great idea, but some of the passives, do cost too much! :) 

(the 30% bonuses at 12m per are fine though!) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users