Is WP Support page down? Stuck in Hazy - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is WP Support page down? Stuck in Hazy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:46 PM

I've been patient with the pRO to iRO Migration. I'm part of the Fallen500, Auto-DC, Auto-DC then apple gears and EXCESS JOB POINTS issues.

My main character is accessible atm, however I don't use it now as it has an excess of job points (Double Dagger Critical Build). Ticket was raised and both the WP Customer Rep and CM Campitor confirmed it would be fixed on this previous maintenance. Well sadly it isn't. Follow-up was sent since then but no replies either from WP Rep or the CM (Thurs-after maintenance).

So now, I've been using my secondary character just for the sake of playing. I was doing this Hazy Forest Wandering Guardian Quest when my ISP was interrupted/DC'ed.
When I tried to log back in, it says automatically "Disconnect Server" on the character selection page. It doesn't even allow me see the avatar. My other characters on that account are just fine (Fallen500, Auto-DC, Auto-DC then apple gears and EXCESS JOB POINTS issue).

So I tried to submit a ticket using "account retrievals", "bug reports" and even "pro-migration issues". However not even one provided me a NEW TICKET NUMBER I can use.

Kindly check this concern as we don't have an option on how to ESCALATE to your superiors.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by opec, 23 May 2015 - 10:48 PM.

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:39 AM

are you saying you were unable to submit a support ticket or that you didn't get a ticket number?

#3 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:38 AM

are you saying you were unable to submit a support ticket or that you didn't get a ticket number?

Hi,

Thanks for you reply and attention..

I have submitted a ticket and was given a reference for the same.

So the waiting game starts now, do you reckon how long can they resolved a "stuck/relocation" issue?

#4 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:24 AM

ign:__RONALD__
server: Thor
issue: Stuck in Hazy Forrest.

ign:*shiroe*

issue: excess job points in high thief after migration

ign: MVP if free for All

issue: excess job points in high thief after migration
**can you reset/transfer the fix to a different character instead for compensation... :)

Edited by opec, 26 May 2015 - 07:28 AM.

#5 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:45 AM

Stuck issue has been fixed... thanks ODA.. 
Feeling special...  :rice: 

I think I know his real name....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users