WP buying problems again and again - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

WP buying problems again and again

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Miochuwaan

Miochuwaan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:19 PM

Hey, so i wondered whats the deal with purchasing WP? Even in the past with Daopay, i always had to contact support and wait until i get my WP. This time with paysafecard. Im no first time buyer, so its not about the verification. Anyone else have these problems? Is this normal?

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:21 PM

What kind of errors are you running into? Are you not seeing payment options on the Power Up page when you log in to your WarpPortal account?

#3 Miochuwaan

Miochuwaan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:50 AM

I payed with paysafecard via Ultimatepay WP in worth of 10€. But even after 10 hours and a unanswered support ticket, i did not recieve any WP. And my paysafecards money is gone too, i got a screenshot how it surely transfered to gravitiy/warpportal. Is that how it works nowadays?

Edit: Still nothing...im starting to get a bit depressed haha...i wish someone could look into this matter...

Edited by Miochuwaan, 26 May 2015 - 06:39 AM.

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:45 AM

So you're seeing the payment options when you log in, but the exchange doesn't work when you use the one you want?

#5 Miochuwaan

Miochuwaan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:11 AM

No, i payed 10€ with paysafecard and did not recieve WP in return. Its that simple. no bug with the website, everything shows correctly. I just did not simply recieve any WP for my money. And its been 24h now, i opened up yet another ticket with a screenshot, how the transaction was indeed successful from my side.

#6 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:02 AM

Sounds like PaySafeCard's system is not communicating with WarpPortal's system (or vice versa) for some reason, which would result in the WPE not being credited to your account in a timely manner.

The Support ticket queue is said to be backlogged up to 8+ days so if the WPE still doesn't get credited to your account by the end of the day, PM Warnhal on the forums.

#7 Miochuwaan

Miochuwaan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:22 AM

Wow, i can get someone to talk to in the forums? Your post made me really happy! Im a poor student, and even 10 bucks is quite some money for me, so i appreciate what you done for me~ Ill wait until the end of the day, and do as you told me~ Thanks!

#8 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:41 PM

Keep in mind, the CMs aren't always reliably responsive either so it's not a guaranteed quick fix.

#9 Miochuwaan

Miochuwaan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:17 AM

Yes, but atleast there is a higher chance that it will be looked at the issue...still everything the same, neither recieved my WP nor did someone reply to my two tickets haha...TAT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users