5/25 Classic Maintenance - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

5/25 Classic Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:31 PM

Campitor Edit:

Due to a fix coming in for Thor server issues we will be performing weekly maintenance at 9PM PDT tonight. We will not be having maintenance tomorrow morning.

Update
Adding a battleground announcer NPC!

Let me know what changes you'd like to see for the Challenge Dungeon!

Bug:
Talk like a Pirate Day Event NPC will no longer be phased "Philidaelphia Experiment" style with another quest NPC in prontera

#2 AmericanPie

AmericanPie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationPVP Waiting Room
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:33 PM

Update

Adding a battleground announcer NPC!

How about PVP announcer NPC?

#3 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:39 PM

Please go back through the maint threads and look for Challenge Dungeon suggestions. From the implementation date to now, I've seen countless essay posts on bugs, issues and potential fixes. Afaik one or two of our community members even PMed Camp with suggestions.

It's all there. Just look! Don't make us do it all for you!

Hm also, I noticed the Renewal servers got a Fire Sale over the weekend. Does that not apply to us?

#4 kruim21

kruim21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:51 PM

copy the item list of last challenge dungeon$_$

#5 ClickyHpen

ClickyHpen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Locationtwitch.tv/chpenn

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:22 PM

any shot at marriage getting cheaper? C: in the wise words of that guy on the tv from robocop, i'd buy that for a dollar!

#6 rojoky113

rojoky113

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:54 PM

All the random outages and now suddenly early maintenance with practically no warning, its really obnoxious being suddenly unable to play the game when we are supposed to be able to just saying.

Also third time trying to post this because the forums keep timing out, what is going on?

#7 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:23 PM

All the random outages and now suddenly early maintenance with practically no warning, its really obnoxious being suddenly unable to play the game when we are supposed to be able to just saying.

Although it doesn't pertain to our server directly (this maint is Thor related obv), just be thankful we have a dev like Campitor running around behind the scenes, killing himself to make iRO a pleasant experience for us.

Also third time trying to post this because the forums keep timing out, what is going on?

http://forums.warppo...g-out-randomly/

#8 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:39 PM

Please try announce server outages earlier, changing the time/day on the day of is miserable for treasure getters.

I made this post the week challenge dungeon went in as a quick fix: http://forums.warppo...e/#entry2073941

It's not a complete solution and is supposed to be something you could look at while you were super busy with other stuff. Please do not complain about Seeds, if you want alternative loot please propose things. I think there's two different types of worms right now, maybe changing one of them to something else visually different and giving them different stats/skillset. Ultimately it'd be nice for us to figure out a level of difficulty and build the challenge dungeons around that, but it'll require probably more input from both the players and GMs about where they see the Challenge Dungeons fitting into gameplay for people.

#9 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:57 PM

Please try announce server outages earlier, changing the time/day on the day of is miserable for treasure getters.

I wish I knew sooner as well. I did not know we would be switching the time until 2 hours ago.

#10 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:08 PM

:(

In a similar vein of discussion related to the Challenge Dungeon, assuming you read Hans post of awesomeness (here) how possible is it for us to use those IDs and create a proper New World (or anything else for that matter).

Edited by Themes, 26 May 2015 - 07:19 PM.

#11 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:33 PM

How will the battleground announcer work?

#12 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:35 PM

I suggest to add a turn-in quest for the challenge dungeon that would reward with Badges/Tokens and you could exchange those for New World items:

On the other hand, I still have no reply for the ticket I sent about my bugged character more than a month ago. I also sent another ticket last week for which I didn't even receive the usual "it will be taken care of" message. 

Edited by darkabe, 26 May 2015 - 10:36 PM.

#13 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:40 PM

I suggest to add a turn-in quest for the challenge dungeon that would reward with Badges/Tokens and you could exchange those for New World items:

On the other hand, I still have no reply for the ticket I sent about my bugged character more than a month ago. I also sent another ticket last week for which I didn't even receive the usual "it will be taken care of" message. 

How was your character bugged? Which server?

#14 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:00 PM

How was your character bugged? Which server?

Classic server.

It's a bug on my Taekwon Master and the skill: Miracle. The part of the skill allowing me to use Solar, Lunar and Stellar Heat on every map works but the part of the skill setting every monster as a target of the Sun, Moon or Stars doesn't. It actually does the opposite and even the monsters that I manually target becomes non-targeted monster (I notice it with a big drop of my damage whenever Miracle procs that forces me to relog to dispel the effect).

note: I have other Taekwon Masters on the same account but those don't have this bug.

I pmed you the video evidence I sent in the ticket.

Edited by darkabe, 26 May 2015 - 11:03 PM.

#15 Ramses

Ramses

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 861 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:57 PM

how long till the servers are up?

#16 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:11 AM

how long till the servers are up?

DNF

#17 ThePep

ThePep

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:42 AM

server still down?

my patch client says checking server evnetho it's after service time or issit just me?

#18 Naman18Tandon

Naman18Tandon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:44 AM

server still down?
my patch client says checking server evnetho it's after service time or issit just me?

Even me

server still down?

Even me

#19 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:46 AM

http://forums.warppo...ield-announcer/

Server will be up shortly. Please answer the poll for next week.

#20 VineRic

VineRic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:28 AM

How soon is shortly thats like an hour already. Can you up classic earlier please. Thanks

#21 AmericanPie

AmericanPie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:40 AM

http://forums.warppo...ield-announcer/

Server will be up shortly. Please answer the poll for next week.

Any plan for pvp announcer? It should be using almost similar script to bg announcer. Stop ignoring my post. I'm also doing this not just purely my interest but to the server's interest too. Give me some credit

#22 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:40 AM

Any plan for pvp announcer? It should be using almost similar script to bg announcer. Stop ignoring my post. I'm also doing this not just purely my interest but to the server's interest too. Give me some credit

The guy has been awake 24hours, cut him some slack and let him do one thing at a time! D:

#23 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:43 AM

Which pvp rooms should get an announcer?

#24 Falloutchild

Falloutchild

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Hi xellie =D

#25 AmericanPie

AmericanPie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts

The guy has been awake 24hours, cut him some slack and let him do one thing at a time! D:

Not that i ask them to implement it now. And i'm asking this for like few months back and Oda said it can be done. Expecting a reply on the plan is all i ask. Even replying "not in the plan, but perhaps next month" also cool with me. Knowing they did read my post

Which pvp rooms should get an announcer?

Hi Camp. Tq for asking. It was discussed here previously http://forums.warppo...und-caller-npc/

Edited by AmericanPie, 27 May 2015 - 02:49 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users