5/25 Classic Maintenance - Page 3 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

5/25 Classic Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#51 squirreI

squirreI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:21 AM

I can OC about 500m worth of castle loot right now from the past 3 weeks, yell at the GM team about economy.

Are you killing 300 treasure boxes a day?

#52 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:35 AM

Are you killing 300 treasure boxes a day?

No, but I am OCing chainmail too.

Something in the region of 80-90 treasure boxes a day, btw, accounting for econ,

#53 squirreI

squirreI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:01 PM

I accounted for those. You would really need 700 3carat diamonds per day to reach 500mil in 3 weeks.

#54 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:08 PM

I accounted for those. You would really need 700 3carat diamonds per day to reach 500mil in 3 weeks.

those don't drop tho....

#55 squirreI

squirreI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:47 PM

http://db.irowiki.or...rops/britoniah/

Tell me where you're getting this 500mil in npcables then. Are the castles giving treasure boxes at a decent rate? 100% chance of 3carat diamonds would have been a significant source.

#56 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:02 PM

http://db.irowiki.or...rops/britoniah/

Tell me where you're getting this 500mil in npcables then. Are the castles giving treasure boxes at a decent rate? 100% chance of 3carat diamonds would have been a significant source.

You can go figure out my error margins for me, something something multiple 100 econ castles a few weeks ago.

http://db.irowiki.or...rops/valfreyja/

#57 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:59 PM

How come we didn't get the Raffler like Chaos either ?_?

No firesale was lame too :( agree wit others.

#58 maelstorm123

maelstorm123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:12 PM

So is anybody responsible going to answer why we don't get firesale in Classic? Do we have to tell everything to GM's in order to have somethings nice?  :p_sad:

#59 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:41 PM

yes and

http://www.worldtime...e_in_US-CA.aspx

no worky @ 10pm

#60 maelstorm123

maelstorm123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:47 PM

yes and

http://www.worldtime...e_in_US-CA.aspx

no worky @ 10pm

Well these posts were here yesterday too...

#61 Psicratus

Psicratus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrazil, land of the hue
  • Server:The nostalgic one

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:40 AM

Please leave your comments and give a thought about it, i've spent a good solid hour writing this because I really believe it would be very cool for everyone.

The stupendous WoE guild Ranking!

It's also extremely open for suggestion, you guys know classic and it's features much better than I, so propose changes, both on the prizes, points, rules, everything you think would fit better into classic.

Thank you, let's make this happen  :lv:

#62 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:42 PM

So in a continuation of my previous post here's a few examples. The idea behind these is a slightly emptier dungeon with scarier monsters, they would have higher drop rates but are also not something you would expect to solo. I'd also like to add that these are a first attempt and could be any or all of the following: easy, hard, very hard or dumb. They're not supposed to be put in on their own as they're both melee type things and you can SW tank them to some success, so you'd want ranged/magic to help balance that out.

SinX monster (you'd want to increase its HP above lex fist range possibly other changes to agi/dex/vit) - http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1641/
Idle

• Level 5 Grimtooth player 100% 0 delay

Chasing

• Level 10 Soul Destroyer player 20% 5s delay
  • Level 5 Pulse Strike 20% 30 second delay

Attacking

• Level 10 Meteor Assault player 20% 10s delay if more than 2 players nearby
  • Level 10 Sonic Blow player 20% 5s delay
  • Level 1 Pulse Strike 20% 30 second delay
  • Level 5 Agility Up 50% 25s delay if under 30% hp
  • Level 10 Poison Attack player 10% 5s delay
  • Level 2 Dispel player 1% 30s delay

LK monster (make aggressive, increase hp above 1 hit fist possibly by a lot due to its on hp% mods, lower its attack to offset power up, maybe boost int to ~110? depending on meteor storm/fire breath damage possibly lower vit) - http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1640/
Idle

• Level 5 Spear Boom player 100%

Chasing

• Level 10 Fire Breath player 20% 1.5s cast 15s delay
  • Level 10 Meteor Storm player 30% 1s cast 10s delay

Attacking

• Level 10 Twohand Quicken 100% 120s delay has under 60% hp
  • level 5 Power Up 20% 30s delay has under 30% hp
  • Level 10 Fire Breath player 20% 1.5s cast 15s delay
  • Level 1 Critical Slash 25% 5s delay if under 15%
  • Level 10 Sightrasher 10% 20s delay if more than 2 players nearby

Possibly have it swap to meteor storm spamming at low health instead of firebreath auto attacking as an alternative to the weird Crit Knight that's going on here.

These would basically be one of maybe four monsters in the dungeon each with a sort of theme and some counters to each other making sure that people are moving forward with caution eg doing damage to the LK before being ready could cause problems and while its fairly tame before being attacked (lower attack, no 2hq etc), it still has a fairly hard hitting fire breath that requires positioning or a fire armor. You'd probably increase their experience slightly maybe aiming to award players with <an amount> of exp per hour and have a turnin available outside that rewards players with one of the following: base exp, job exp, <item/s> (item could be a GSB or two, seeds/berries or any of the stuff isamu suggested earlier really).

The main issue here is we have no real way of testing them right now, you could put things in from player suggestions and they could end up a breeze with people finding weird ways, stupidly hard that nobody ever wants to go there or finds AI mechanics to exploit and just start working their way towards very easy rewards especially with increased drop rates for all the stuff. It's hard to tell how hard some of these monsters will be and how much damage their abilities do and even how often some of their things go off, you can probably theorycraft a lot of it but that's a bit much even for me.

Edit: There's also a bunch of possible trap/icewall/fiber things as there's no rude teleport, but it's fairly open now and I think it'd be cool to be forced to deal with things instead of the usual hey lets just leave it there cause its harmless or we have too many lets teleport any extras. You could maybe make it Gan itself on idle to remove anything holding it in place. There's actually a lot of really cool things you can do across the board, we could make some truly scary/fun/engaging dungeons if we had the chance.

If anyone else has any ideas of their own or criticism please speak up, the last Challenge Dungeon was a lot of fun and I'd like to see there be enough interest for it to be an ongoing event for Classic.

Edited by Themes, 01 June 2015 - 09:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users