bertkilo1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationHolland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Aura

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:32 PM

All of those Knights are paper bags against a GB using prec + pierce gem. Fully stacked with the unique passive they have full def pierce.

I agree xD. There dmg on champ is even higher when I play champ and I see gunbourg I runn like hell away.

#27 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Server:Arua

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:39 PM

there will be free reset skill / stats ?

#28 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:42 PM

Well to be honest let's look at the facts here.

1: They can achieve up to a beyond 100% def pierce.

2: Their main AP stat also Adds Accuracy, so the odds of them missing are slim against even the best non dodge classes.

3: They can stack critical, without losing their Pierce, Accuracy or AP. Making they damage that much more effective.

If any class is OP at the moment, it's the GB. 

Aside from that, they can achieve well over 500% Aspeed in pvp/mixed gear. Top that to a what 41m range? You're dead before you get halfway to them, even if you are a knight. 

But you know, everyone wants to whine about things that aren't important to detract attention from the real issues....

#29 SpawN9999

SpawN9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:46 PM

I have never seen a gunbourg eat through my defenses like how you're saying .

The only class that does that is a mage or bc that gets by my block rate.

#30 chippy

chippy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:49 PM

please explain how u manage to get 500% att spd and still get good ap and crit let alone pierce defence and good accuracy

#31 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:49 PM

I have never seen a gunbourg eat through my defenses like how you're saying .

The only class that does that is a mage or bc that gets by my block rate.

that is because nearly no gunbourg goes for this pierce defense setup - it is also only efficient vs very high defense classes (so pretty mutch only knights)....

Also don't forget pierce defense is something different than damage reduction which the knights use mainly atm...

#32 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:33 PM

Patch Notes have been posted.

Spoiler

You can download the patch now. May want to start doing that, it may take a few minutes because of what was optimized.

#33 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:48 PM

Could crossbow scouts get a shield related passive after blocking a certain number of hits? or maybe more power on their skills?

what was the healing value of salamander flames before this change?

Edited by DoubleRose, 29 May 2015 - 02:48 PM.

#34 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:49 PM

Could crossbow scouts get a shield related passive after blocking a certain number of hits? or maybe more power on their skills?

It's something to consider.

what was the healing value of salamander flames before this change?

5%/5%/7%/7%/9%

#35 Elton0001

Elton0001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:02 PM

okay time to get mp passives :D

#36 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:10 PM

Well to be honest let's look at the facts here.

1: They can achieve up to a beyond 100% def pierce.

2: Their main AP stat also Adds Accuracy, so the odds of them missing are slim against even the best non dodge classes.

3: They can stack critical, without losing their Pierce, Accuracy or AP. Making they damage that much more effective.

If any class is OP at the moment, it's the GB. 

Aside from that, they can achieve well over 500% Aspeed in pvp/mixed gear. Top that to a what 41m range? You're dead before you get halfway to them, even if you are a knight. 

But you know, everyone wants to whine about things that aren't important to detract attention from the real issues....

No Gunbourg in their right mind is going to go full Pierce defense setup. You are going to either go full on aspeed as I have in mine as i farm Honor gear in reinforced or some Melle attack power. neither of which is going to do much to a knight. And I doubt you are getting 500% aspeed. 400% or there abouts with the aspeed skill stack is the most you will get and that is with a focused Aspeed build. Most guns are probably running chiva or precious atm. and aren't getting anywhere near that.

GB's cannot "stack critical" I have no idea where you are getting that from with a class that has no base Critical passives. If you are wearing some sort of crit gear you have probably sacrificed aspeed, or mspeed or both and will get eaten alive by hungry raiders.

#37 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:11 PM

While I agree with the Manashield MP cost increase, I think it was early to nerf the shield itself. As ridiculous as it seemed at first, It merely took some learning and strategizing to overcome. Sure if 3 are heading in your crystal it's a problem but that can be said about quite a few classes.

Raiders didn't need the dodge decrease.

Frankly every class is OP in their own way (maybe beside FSC), I think a server wide defense increase of 20% (remember now, adding these additional clan passives in... equate to new level of ridiculous OP damage) or a tinkering with the damage system would help immensely. In a way, the game is very balanced. What makes it look screwy, is dying immediately. 15 v 15 AA's magnify this even more so.

#38 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:12 PM

Cleric
Salamander Flame

• No longer will terminate itself after a time duration.
  • Restorative Effect is now set to restore 10% HP, every 10 seconds for all skill levels.
  • (Summon gauge cost still reduces as the summon is mastered to allow more at once)

Mana Flame

• No longer will terminate itself after a time duration.
  • Restorative Effect is now set to restore 10% MP, every 10 seconds for all skill levels.
  • (Summon gauge cost still reduces as the summon is mastered to allow more at once)

Please Setup a sucide(destory) trigger

it's not disapparing when move a map or owner far away from it

#39 shokwavez

shokwavez

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationOn the mat
  • Server:LEONIS

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:12 PM

In my opinion they need to have more skills that influences teamplay. Like a passive aura that grants armor to nearby allies or maybe a small hp regen but i know rose dont have those mechanics yet. Knights need to be more team influencing in my opinion because if the skills are only focused on the knight themselves, they pretty much get ignored.

I completely agree here. I made a proposal long time ago about Knight's to have these kind of mechanics which could be referred to here: http://forums.warppo...showtopic=57054

I'll quote the definition of the knight again from the rose website: http://www.playroseo.../classes01.aspx

"Since Knights possess decent physical strength and high defense, it is possible to deal with stronger enemies when supported with magic skills that amplify their abilities.
When in a party, Knights can lead the battle and directly confront the enemy as the first line of defense. They are not only efficient in protecting party members, but they can also cast some support magic skills to aid party members from a distance."

I suggested too that knights should be given some kind of aura in which one skill could emanate a defense buff at the very least to allies within range. Although zonyzony is right that rose doesn't have these kind of mechanics that's not entirely true. I mean you could give knight's their own party buffs just like a cleric has theirs. How hard would that be? I mean that's just a thought right there. I've tried knight with these new changes and it's nice they have some taunt skills, but it's just not enough to credit the knight's ability to protect their team members. Momentarily in AA yes it re-targets enemies onto themselves but raider class could just zoom in and easily re-target taking what 1-2 seconds to continue tearing down the clerics? I would like this game to at least try and implement the ideology of the knight by the game's own definition of the class.

As much as OP my knight is ATM. He does no damage. i mean you can't really complain right? i don't like it at all, the change it good, need to incorporate more balanced to this class. but a skill/stat reset is necassary cause my whole build is based on being unstoppable. and if that is take away, im not paying over 2 billion zulie to change it, simply not fair at all for most of us.

And taking perspective for players that have already invested so heavily on knight's I feel the nerf was unnecessary to make unless mine and zonyzony's suggested changes were implemented to the class. Knight's didn't pose a threat at all for AA and their tank power is unreal. Sure. But is this really an issue? Lol. The tank power inclined players to actually want to play the class. And why is this bad? For now the knight should have been left untouched.

#40 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:15 PM

So AA xtals didnt get an increase on hp and def? :/ oh well here we go again boring 4 minutes games! :D ...

#41 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:31 PM

The AA xtals definitely need some hp and def increase.

Leo, is the patch supposed to fix the clan bugs that have happened like to my clan that is now 32/5?

#42 GoldenScorpion

GoldenScorpion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:35 PM

I can not connect to server after disconnect says I'm now online

#43 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:49 PM

Frankly every class is OP in their own way (maybe beside FSC),

Battle artisans would like a word with you sir. LOL

#44 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:51 PM

^^

Anyway. Fires have to go back to disappearing when you leave their radius...... immediately.

FrbOJgc.png

#45 tailboi

tailboi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:(leonis)

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:05 PM

having so much fun putting out bonfires everywhere  hahaha

#46 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:10 PM

Makes a post joking about putting bonfires everywhere around AP and Kenji beach for leveling noobs and it gets deleted...

Glad to see the forum Admins still love me <3

Edited by Sathanas, 29 May 2015 - 04:11 PM.

#47 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:30 PM

Okay, looks like we're done, servers are up. :D

A lot of clan issues were fixed, and we discovered that we cannot restore any Upkeep Skills, so please write in on your old ticket, regarding any of the upkeep skills (or any clan skills) that may still be missing in case some were missed. But we did get them all that we could find from our tickets!

#48 mongetet

mongetet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:40 PM

In my opinion they need to have more skills that influences teamplay. Like a passive aura that grants armor to nearby allies or maybe a small hp regen but i know rose dont have those mechanics yet. Knights need to be more team influencing in my opinion because if the skills are only focused on the knight themselves, they pretty much get ignored.

Very good idea indeed! Will wait for the time this gets implemented

#49 mongetet

mongetet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:41 PM

I LOL'D hard on this one

#50 irresistablechic

irresistablechic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:45 PM

Guys after a lot of changes why do the artisans still have nothing??? I am curious... A lot of classes have their time to shine already. Is it forever our destiny to craft gems and carts XD

Edited by irresistablechic, 29 May 2015 - 04:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users