Dragon Saga Newbie Guide(Video Playlist) - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Dragon Saga Newbie Guide(Video Playlist)

4 replies to this topic

#1 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 03 June 2015 - 10:02 AM

I've had this guide series up for a while but with the inclusion of a New Players section of the forums I'll place it here to help anyone out.

https://www.youtube....6UvCvUuLS4HLpjP

It's not fully complete yet. It has Level 1-40 content and some 40+ content. My goal is to do a full guide series on 1-60 and the level 60 promotion.

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:20 PM

This guide is pretty nice. I had a look at some parts of it myself. I found it very interesting, nicely done and for sure great for newbies.

:p_smile:

#3 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

This guide is pretty nice. I had a look at some parts of it myself. I found it very interesting, nicely done and for sure great for newbies.

My only problem early on was the character was made during an event that offered a Mist Elf Set and Magma weapon at level 1. But thanks for the feedback.

#4 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:29 PM

I know and I also do know that your video guide was made in the time with the final decision change. The first videos are with the working (as it is again now) Final Decision, the later ones with the nerfed version of the skill.

But yes, the event set might be a bit confusing for newbie players.....I agree.

Maybe you should give another (more up to date) video newbie guide a second thought?

Cause I think you are really doing good in this one. Very understandable English ( what is good for non native English speakers), very well moderated and explained. I  do see lots of potential here. Just saying...  :p_smile:

#5 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:44 AM

An Update...an unfortunate update...

I have to cancel Nooby Guide...at least until I build a second character to the required Hero Quests.

I lost the entire FV F5 quest recordings I had finished. So I have to stop the Nooby Guide. It's 1-50 so I'm sure a lot of people will benefit still.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users