Recruiting: Volunteer Community Representatives! - News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Recruiting: Volunteer Community Representatives!

85 replies to this topic

#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:50 PM

Hey, Midgardians!

For those unfamiliar with this program, VCRs are players who nominate themselves to represent the community and communicate with Warpportal regarding issues with classes or the game, and to help us test upcoming builds to make sure they’re as close as possible to what the community expects. In a sense, they’re a bridge connecting Warpportal and Gravity with the community.site

In order to apply, use the form supplied at the bottom of this post.

Keep in mind the following responsibilities you’d have as a VCR (these may be adjusted as needed during the term):

●     In-game or official forum or site rules or policies should all be followed.

●     The VCRs are representatives of the community to Warpportal, but they are also seen as representatives of RO2 by the community, especially new players. Therefore as a VCR, if you post publicly, you'll need to pre-emptively think 'Does this post reflect poorly on me, Warpportal, or the community?'. Avoid chirping, conspiracies, etc.

●     While we completely welcome constructive criticism in order to help make the game better, we also expect that the VCRs are not saying anything inappropriate or misbehaving while their name is associated to this program. This includes telling players to avoid playing RO2, being a troll, or in any other way not representing yourself, your class, or the community well.

●     Each VCR will be expected to make an effort to put aside, as needed, any pre-existing individual or guild rivalries that they may have with others (in or out of the program) to avoid disrupting the work being done. Rivalries are understandable with guilds vying for limited resources, but they work against what the VCR group is intended for.

●     We will not ask you to completely drop these rivalries (you may be as competitive as you want in the appropriate place and time), but as a VCR you must avoid participating in public bias. It will deter others from providing feedback, and will make you harder to approach.

●     If a VCR is seen involved in any of the situations we’ve described as non-acceptable, players are free to report them to me via PM. We understand that some might try to report VCRs for personal reasons, so keep in mind that the final decision would always be made by the Warpportal team, and we will strive to be neutral in every case.

Anyone who applies will have to be willing to adopt new tools or programs, as well as utilizing the forum. None of these tools will cost the player anything, they’re all free, but will be required so that you’re kept in the loop and have access to conversations. Examples of these would be Skype, Trello, etc. If you’re unfamiliar with these, we will provide guides and help out to show you how to use them.

We hope this will help us to meet the expectations of the community and make a better Ragnarok 2 for everyone.

How to Apply

In order to get to know you, we'd like you to fill out the following:

●     Who you are

●     Class(es) you are interested in representing

●     What are you looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program?

●     What do you have to offer as a VCR?

●     What do you expect out of this program?

Answers can be as short or as long as you want them, as long as you relay your message.

#2 xvxHITMANxvx

xvxHITMANxvx

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:45 PM

Where can i submit my application form?

Edited by 711719811, 11 June 2015 - 04:46 PM.

#3 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:02 PM

Where can i submit my application form?

In this thread. You only need to post the answers to those questions here.

#4 CrazyKups

CrazyKups

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:07 PM

●     Who you are

I'am an avid fan and player of ro2

All of them :)

A job.

What I can offer is that I've been a CR and I know how to communicate well with different kinds/ages/ of people or players.

I expect that I can completely comply with the players needs, help them, and encourage them more to play ro2 for the better future of ro2. :)

#5 Nihonbashi

Nihonbashi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:Thor's dad

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:36 AM

●     Who you are

- I am a FANATIC fan of Ragnarok franchise. I've been playing Ragnarok since 2005 and Ragnarok 2 since 2013

- My most favorite class since RO1 was Priest, until now its still priest ! So i would be very interested in representing Priest.

- For Ragnarok 2, i'm looking for a new class and gameplay. As for the VCR Program, i would like to find experience on helping people who has problems with the game.

- To interact with players who has problems in-game or if possible outside of the game.

- A way to make RO2 players feels that someone could help them and make things more fun in RO2

#6 Thyrael85

Thyrael85

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:38 AM

Who you are

I'm a person that really passionate about it Ro2 after having played ro1 this is very exciting for me

Class (s) you are interested in Representing

Knight

What are you looking for in Ragnarok 2 and / or program the VCR?

in Ro2 fun and meet more people / as VCR fulfill the tasks assigned

What do you have to offer as a VCR?

I can offer as VCR is the knowledge gained over the years in this great game

What do you expect out of This Program?

I hope to contribute more to the developer of the game so you can increase the massiveness of players q which excites them like my ro2

#7 DPSwannabe

DPSwannabe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:42 AM

●     Who you are

IGN : FerrariDPS / FerrariFXX

A regular guy who is a fan of mmorpg specially Ro1, I've played ro2 before in 2013 with the playpark version (lots) but had real life stuff to do and now I'm back since the beginning of freyja.

Warrior and Assassin mainly but I have multiple toons of other classes as well as I want to experience the pros and cons of each class. Inshort, I want to represent what needs representing.

I'm looking for Ragnarok 2 as the legit sequel of the franchise and is steering a bit off hence I'm looking for answers as well as solutions in the VCR program. There has already been so much people posting in the forums just as a member and I feel it is now time to do and offer more in this program and be heard in a more organized manner with people who actually knows what they are talking about.

I am very obedient and resourceful (likes to research) a lot about the game that I am playing and I feel that I have enough repu in game in our server to be qualified as "Community Rep" 

For myself and the Community, we expect to be heard, for the program itself, I expect the devs to listen to the vcrs as we are the ones who has the utmost actual experience in the game. We want the game to feel alive again and help the newcomers as well and the never ending class balances.

Edited by DPSwannabe, 14 June 2015 - 08:22 AM.

#8 Sirceye

Sirceye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationAlberta
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:44 PM

●     Who you are

Autokrator, or best known as RunForce or RF

Rawrrior

im looking forward to find something more to do in ragnarok 2 with my friends  and as from the vcr program, i want to make my class balanced so it wont be the next class re-roll bandwagon like the knights right now, i want people to play warrior class because its fun, not just because it got buffed or stronger. 

I am a very active player and online everyday and wiling to listen to other warriors suggestions out there, and i am willing to listen to all bugs-glitches in game, and will do my job as best as i can.) and I am a warrior that has a good experience on using warrior since its my main character and i am a reasonably geared warrior with the zenies that i have farmed in game, and as a non-KP user the stats and gears of my character would be a reflection of a normal casual player

i feel after the last few latest patches we have, i felt that warriors have been left alone, while the other classes for example Assassin and Knights has been buffed and made stronger, i would like to see something new for our class again

#9 misher

misher

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:37 AM

IGN : Misher

Class : Priest

● Class(es) you are interested in representing?

PRIEST

WARRIOR

SOUL MAKER

● What are you looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program?

I want the game to be more interesting. This game has a lot of potential and to be honest "This is the longest Online Game Ive ever played". So I want this game to last for a very very long time.

● What do you have to offer as a VCR?

Since my main is a Priest I prefer to support people. Like my nature Im helpful so Ill try to help the community as much as I can.

● What do you expect out of this program?

(to stalk Mishhan) To Party with my beloved in a game we both enjoy. XD

Edited by misher, 14 June 2015 - 05:42 AM.

#10 dino92of92

dino92of92

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHome, Az

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:13 PM

Who you are

Ginkodono
Class(es) you are interested in representing

Warrior class

What are you looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program?

Fun time and to help other enjoy this game as much as i do!

open mindedness, eager to help others, attempts at jokes, and help people play as long as I have (2013) 

What do you expect out of this program?

better understanding of play and helping others, while having a good time and making the Warrior class as worthy as tanks as possible!

#11 Mencue

Mencue

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:55 PM

PRIEST

WARRIOR

SOUL MAKER

I want the game to be more interesting. This game has a lot of potential and to be honest "This is the longest Online Game Ive ever played". So I want this game to last for a very very long time.

Since my main is a Priest I prefer to support people. Like my nature Im helpful so Ill try to help the community as much as I can.

yikes Misher :heh:   :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:

#12 Mishhan

Mishhan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:58 PM

PRIEST

WARRIOR

SOUL MAKER

Go, Dear #LoveLoveLove  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:

#13 Leasfy

Leasfy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationVergrond

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:10 AM

Who you are
IGN: Leasfy or Distazo or Aionlights 

Sorcerer 

Monk

Making everyone addicted to RO2 just like I do :no1:  As for VCR program, I am really interested to see all class are made equally challenging and fun to play with. Right now, some classes appear to excel whilst others are abandoned, especially sorcerer and Monk. 

I am a very active player and religiously online everyday. I am experienced in sorcerer and SM with a reasonable gears on both classes. I am familiar with the utilisation of Skype and RC. Further, I actively interact with others. I am eager to listen and discuss given feedback on sorcerer class as well as current known bugs and glitches. 

I want more players to actively play sorcerer. Further, I want this game to be more alive and more challenging with a stronger community. I wish for people to see the potential this game has just like I do.  :ok: 

Mwuah  :kis: 

Edited by Leasfy, 15 June 2015 - 11:42 AM.

#14 Vinz85

Vinz85

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:51 AM

● Who you are
I am MasterVinz / Vinz85

● Class(es) you are interested in representing
Wizard, Knight

Looking to improve WoE and PVP in general, through this VCR Program

Experience, Knowledge, from 3 years experience.

To help players like how our members grow.

#15 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:27 PM

Hey all!

Wow, great response so far. I'll be going through the current apps and sending out PMs tonight!

#16 glumpyro

glumpyro

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:32 PM

Who you are

IGN: Neveu (Ranger) and Ansierre (Rogue)

Rangers and Rogues!

To be the voice for new Ragnarok 2 (RO2) players, especially those who are confused or unaware about some features of the game.

• Over 1 year of playing RO2
  • Leader of Arcturus guild, which prides itself in helping players:
    • Reach Master Level (ML)
    • Complete pre-ML dungeons
    • Answer questions
    • Obtain gear, cards, DNA, or anything of interest to new players.
  • A general understanding of why players may lose interest in the game and become inactive

• Better communication between new players, the game interface, RO2 developers and Warpportal.
  • More content and support for players who enjoy questing, following the story, dungeons/raids without being carried by powerful master levels.

Thank you for your consideration ^^

#17 IANVARIVS

IANVARIVS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:51 PM

For your consideration.

●     Who you are

IGN: IANVARIVS, FEBRVARIVS, MARTIVS (Classial latin names/spelling of the first 3 months XD)

Someone who is quite bored who simply doesn't want to sit at Morroc during his freetime.

●     Class you are interested in representing

Priest class!

Have fun, enjoy while meeting/helping new players and have most of the concerns of the Priest class resolved.

Been playing this game since kRO2:Gate of the World. Looking forward to reporting bugs pertaining to my class, and help voice out most priest concerns.

Be an instrument of change, for the better. Be able to communicate at ease with random people I meet.

Hopefully my participation will help the game develop its potential.

Edited by IANVARIVS, 15 June 2015 - 05:52 PM.

#18 rikrdo6

rikrdo6

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:58 PM

●     Who you are

RiKrDhOo or simply rik

Knight <3

I really love this game, so i want to help to grow up more and more this game and try to do that more people know and play this            game

I am an active player that played since opening the server odin so i know all the changes that this has had how works this and the         way for be a better game

Try to get the knight class more balance on the game, help people and developers for be a great game

Edited by rikrdo6, 15 June 2015 - 06:00 PM.

#19 466130517201036130

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:00 PM

●     Who you are
        MizukiAi   :ani_meow: 
●     Class(es) you are interested in representing
       Rogues
●     What are you looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program?
       This game is so good, has potential and I wanna help to be better. 
●     What do you have to offer as a VCR?
       I'm playing since first time that the game open, 2 years playing, i know about the change that happened.
●     What do you expect out of this program?
       Help to be a better game, with more people active and do rogue class better.

#20 Tekkie0210

Tekkie0210

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:55 PM

Application:Volunteer Community Representatives!

●     Who you are

IGN: TekkieELF(Sorcerer), TekkieELFs(SoulMaker)

Let see... I am one of player of RO2 Odin server and have been playing RO2 since 2013(SEA Server). Im just a player who always QQ-ing about how class can be unbalance and keep waiting for things to change ^^

Sorcerer, Soulmaker

I love magician class with healing skill. Sorcerer was my main class and i really understand all the skill. Soulmaker is my current main character's class

RO2 is the 1st MMORPG that I play and I've been playing RO2 almost everyday and i really love RO2. even i tried to quit several time before due to dissapointed of unbalance class and bugs, but still i came back. For this VCR program, i wish i can find more fun on RO2 and i would be happy to helping developer on improving this game, the game that i love so much.

Hmm... I can be a complainer? lol. I spend my whole day infront of PC due to my work at cyber cafe(pc+internet rental) so i can always observe what happen in RO2(Odin server) especially on public chat. I am a honest person and i believe i am trusted by people around me. 

im expecting this program will improve sorcerer class as i can see now the class user getting lesser due to alot of weakness compare to other class. So far, i didnt see SoulMaker class having any unbalance problem. So with this program, I hope togather both player and developer will make an improvement on RO2 and wish it can be a long-lasting MMORPG.

#21 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:09 PM

●     Who you are: fluke (SG1, SG2, SG3, SG4, SG5, SG6)

●     Class(es) you are interested in representing: Assassin, Crecentia, Ranger

●     What are you looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program? I'm looking forward to new and fun things in RO2.

●     What do you have to offer as a VCR? First 3 terms as VCR, so I have experience.

●     What do you expect out of this program? Hopefully to catch as many bugs in new content before they are released to improve over all game play and enjoyability of RO2.

Edited by flukeSG2, 21 June 2015 - 06:09 PM.

#22 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:42 PM

●     What do you expect out of this program? Hopefully to catch as many bugs in new content before they are released to improve over all game play and enjoyability of RO2.

Nah you just miss me :3

#23 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Server:Odin / Freyja

Posted 28 June 2015 - 09:00 PM

•      Who you are ---  DietSoda \o/
  •      Class(es) you are interested in representing --- Warrior / Assassin
  •     What are you looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program? ---  Fixing bugs and making the game more playable ( I also want kimi)
  •     What do you have to offer as a VCR? --- Im playing at freyja so Im here to help other freyja vcr's. ( Zell and DPSwannabe)
  •     What do you expect out of this program? --- Balanced game with less bugs so everyone can enjoy it

#24 Rhein14

Rhein14

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:07 AM

●     Who you are (GreatTeacherRJ)

-I'm an avid fan of ONLINE gaming, I have found friends and considering family in Ragnarok Online 2 through guildmates,  and like to suggest things.

- Assassin

- Game improvements, bug reporting, and class balancing.

- I can report some bugs, do test runs, I am open to any suggestions, and suggest things that needs improvement.

- I am expecting a smooth or flawless gaming before releasing updates and to help more players not even my class.

Edited by Rhein14, 30 June 2015 - 04:08 AM.

#25 Draobyek

Draobyek

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:56 AM

Well.. I had no intention to do this.. but.. Some people say I should..

●     Who you are

Epele

Sorcerer And maybe other classes that people I talk with play?

Something to do with my spare time that's enjoyable?

Bad, and insane ideas?

Bug fixes, class tweaks, and baskets of costumes.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users