Recruiting: Volunteer Community Representatives! - Page 2 - News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Recruiting: Volunteer Community Representatives!

85 replies to this topic

#26 Vampqua

Vampqua

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAlberta 7
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:34 PM

I'm a ml 35 assassin: Pikui and a ml 32 soulmaker: Mjolda. I've been playing Ragnarok: Odin server for over a year.

I understand that a VCR is a community representative and I play the game pretty often, several hours a day, and I think that I could provide some positive feedback on how to help to improve the game a little at a time.

I'm not currently working and not in school so I can be present for meetings and such and can be at service if the need be.

#27 dimmu2423

dimmu2423

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 July 2015 - 08:06 PM

• Who you are

​​ xDIMZx

•      Class(es) you are interested in representing 

​          PRIEST

•     What are you looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program?

​          Fixing Bug and helping the game developer

•     What do you have to offer as a VCR?

​           I want to help freyja server and other vcr's.

•     What do you expect out of this program? 

​          Good Events with no bug and fair for everyone.

Edited by dimmu2423, 04 July 2015 - 08:23 PM.

#28 SolM77186

SolM77186

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationFrance (Paris)
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:36 AM

First of all, for several players here, they might know me as a good wizard but also as a player who is often complaining about everything and nothing so, i shall provide efforts in the near futur. During my last term i provided efforts but also some ill-mennered behaviors and i am prone to work on those if i get welcomed in this new term of VCR. 

●     Who you are

i'm Aphrodyae/Aphrodya/Saviya in game and in real, i'm Savi'

●     Class(es) you are interested in representing

I'm interested in representing Wizard (mainly) and then if i have some free times Priest and Rogue (Wizard=Aphrodyae, Priest=Aphrodya, Rogue=Saviya)

●     What are you looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program?

What i'm looking for in ragnarok 2 is simple, i want a fair game, a balanced game, i also want to get rid of the unfairness that there is between some players due to some over-powered items or classes' skills

●     What do you have to offer as a VCR?

I don't think i'm the best VCR amongst the program and by far i'm not the best but i am very active as a Wizard as well in PVP as in PVE, that's why i can provide some long and interesting feedbacks relating to the classes that i'm interested in playing with. I also have several idead about the game which might be interesting if i get some helps in order to suceed in making them REAL !

●     What do you expect out of this program?

First of all i've been VCR twice, so i kinda know how it works and i don't deny that i was somehow pessimist, and other VCRs have noticed it during my terms, so i really have to provide efforts if i am welcomed in this program.

In order to end my candidacy i would like to say that i know that some VCRs don't like me or even hate me but i'm not going into this program to get best friends, i'm carrying a lot about the game and its classes and i want to work for them so, i would like to stay in peace with each other and for those who don't like me (99.9% of actual VCRs) (Joke), i would just like to work on my purposes without getting any enemy. Thank you for reading.

Edited by SolM77186, 05 July 2015 - 07:15 AM.

#29 sunhelv01

sunhelv01

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Locationwanna know where?! XD

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:11 PM

Who you are

KNsunhell

knight, sm, BM, cresc, ranger

Better game, less bug, more challenge for players

my time, constructive feedback and willingness to participate with different audience within RO2 community

Better RO2. We can do so much better

#30 Rhein14

Rhein14

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:55 PM

●     Who you are (GreatTeacherRJ)

-I'm an avid fan of ONLINE gaming, I have found friends and considering family in Ragnarok Online 2 through guildmates,  and like to suggest things.

- Assassin, MONK, Knight  WOOOHOOO!!

- Game improvements, bug reporting, and class balancing.

- I can report some bugs, do test runs, I am open to any suggestions, and suggest things that needs improvement.

- I am expecting a smooth or flawless gaming before releasing updates and to help more players not even my class.

#31 SpadeGaming

SpadeGaming

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEast Mt Mjolnir

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:56 PM

●     Who you are

ZangeSensei

Warrior (Could be other Job Classes)

To find and explore storylines and suggest improvements, also help and share fun with the other player also to improve my knowledge and gameplay experience.

Maybe i could use my experience as a past dev and mod on RO1 to be a good example as a RO2 player. And to give suggestions making the game more massive and fun to play. Using this experience to maximizing the role as a VCR.

Better gameplay and more fun experiences out of the game. Sharing knowledge with everyone and to do my best to handle my position for game improvements and the fun of the players.

Edited by SpadeGaming, 29 July 2015 - 09:14 PM.

#32 nadeshikoHime

nadeshikoHime

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:02 PM

In order to get to know you, we'd like you to fill out the following:

●     Who you are

RLN:

Nadeshiko Tsukiyomi, 

IGN:

PrincessNade

xNadeshikoHime

BloodFallen

Cresencia, Soul Maker, Beast Master

TO HELP GM ON DUTIES THAT HE/SHE MAY HAVE NOT NOTICE. OR ON THE INSTANCE OF THEIR ABSENCE.

FAIR TREATMENT ON SUCH THAT VCR ARE TREAT EQUALLY LIKE EVERY NORMAL PLAYER.

If to be selected as a VCR the following are to be my goal for the position.

*To help efficiently solve problems occurring in game while in the absence of a GM.

*To put players of Ragnarok 2 at ease if deemed necessary .

*To prevent any kind of malicious acts of fellow players, and to put balance on the game play. 
*To act on such malicious acts that will or might be done by fellow players.
*To help prevent, solve, any in game bugs or problems, if deemed possible.  

Faster reliable answers to queries from fellow players of Ragnarok2. 

Edited by nadeshikoHime, 24 August 2015 - 03:06 AM.

#33 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:21 AM

●     Who you are

I'm an old player who started playing RO2 on the first week of the NA release (when it hit Steam). I have extensive knowledge of PvE content and have done a lot of PvPing including WoE for multiple guilds. My main character in game is Lharge, a Beastmaster.

I would like to represent one of the rarer classes, Beastmaster, and I've taken him on countless hours of PvE content but also done a lot of PvPing with him - I know the class inside out, its strengths, weaknesses, and aspects of the class that might need looking into. I also play an ML40 Crecentia and Knight, and played Assassin as my main for 2 years (switched because I think the class turned lame), and a cutie little ML35 Soulmaker so I have knowledge of these other classes too.

My main goal as a VCR would be to provide equal opportunities across the playerbase, for those who pay in the cash shop and those who don't, and I understand that the kafra shop model keeps the server afloat as to not make any outrageous requests and ideas. I'm also interested in reporting bugs to have attention drawn to them, and working on class balance to create a more fair playing ground where some classes are inferior to others. Overall I'm looking for change for the better!

My biggest strength here is simply that I have a lot of free time where I can be playing RO2, where I have a lot of time that I can find and report bugs and try things out on the ITS. I'm also a pretty friendly guy! :)

Can I just put a Martin Luther King video here?

#34 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:00 PM

●     Who you are

IGN: donchan

ML 40 warrior

Warrior mainly.  Also familiar with ranger, SM, and Cres

To provide feedback/suggestions and reporting bug etc. thorough a quicker channel than using the ticket system.

I have been a VCR in the past, so I'm familiar with the program.  I play many hours everyday.  I'm familiar with many of the feature/content of the game and have a lot of knowledge on most of the classes.

In the last few months I have given up on having fun in this game and have came close to quitting a few time.  With the recent Jawaii update I have been pretty impressed with this game.  The recent content has given me some interest and hope in the game again and I want to help the game keep going in the right direction ^^

#35 IAmVergrond

IAmVergrond

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 01:41 PM

●     Who you are

im a person who likes to create a friendly and appropriate environment, 

Assassin

Beastmaster

i dont bench on the critics because i know what i like/love to play as long as its legit. im discourage of bugs and cheats, i dont like profanity. i want game rules followed. as much as possible, i will help the RO2 community improve, and i know there are much improvement that we can do.

i can offer my professionalism and my passion in the game. even though RO2 is just a game, we still need to act in an appropriate manner and follow rules

i expect to be respected once i become VCR, and i expect to make a difference under this program.

thanks!

IGN: VergrondHunter

#36 Gravatt

Gravatt

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 10:21 PM

Who you are

Kelhiem

Class(es) you are interested in representing

Warrior

What are you looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program?

Contribute to the improvement and development of the game

What do you have to offer as a VCR?

Experienced in MMORPG games

What do you expect out of this program?

Improved game. especially pvp and class balance. There are lots of tests I would love to do in test server. 

Edited by Gravatt, 17 November 2015 - 03:56 PM.

#37 pinksoda

pinksoda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Server:in ur dreams >.<

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:00 AM

●     Who you are

xtykimiki

SM,Cress,assassin

will i want this game more interesting and improve some class and some o

p class and there are so many bug that some player don't know

improving this game actually couz for some reason many player quit this game and

i dont want to die this game for some reason, and as a VCR i want some class in ro1 to implement here in ro2.. :)

balance the class and new class might be ur something like new job ur 3rd job of some class

Edited by pinksoda, 05 November 2015 - 12:02 AM.

#38 xkazehanax

xkazehanax

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Server:Serving myself.

Posted 08 November 2015 - 04:48 PM

Good day Njoror, I would like to apply to become a VCR. Here's my application.

●     Who you are

My current IGN is LotusBlack, or more commonly known as BlackLotus / BL, a ML40 Rogue. A RO2 Veteran player back in the days of SEA. Used to be a hardcore player and fully committed to the game. A pioneer player in all aspects from PvE to PvP and a mentor to many players out there. I am generous in offering my advises and suggestions to those who needs, as well as providing necessary knowledge to new players. Written some guides and made some videos as guidance to my viewers. I am also the founder-leader of guild Aristocrat, which now has been renamed into guild BlueBlooD.

Rogue, for being one of the most well-known Rogue player out there. I am certain that I have sufficient understanding on this class to further help other Rogue players and contribute for a better gameplay.

To provide feedback and thoughts regarding the direction and development of the game. Act as a bridge of communication to bring up suggestions from the community to the authority. I believe that an actual player's thought on the game is a better reflection of what needs to be done to enhance the game, as players themselves understand the game better. I am also looking to enhance the current PvP gameplay as well as PvE content for players to do during free time.

Reports of bug encountered, hopefully things will be resolved in a faster and more efficient way. Ideas and knowledge from my 3 years of past experience in playing this game, as well as my 13 years of playing MMORPG. Will be able to provide constructive comments and analysis, as well as my leadership skills, whenever required. More than happy to offer my service in helping new players through their progress in game.

A better and balanced gameplay experience for everyone, also to promote hack-free and bug-free gaming environment. Better changes that will provide a future to the game, to attract more new players and make old players return to the game. Hopefully this can turn out to be a game that players will never get bored of.

Thank you for your kind consideration, Njoror. It is my gratitude to be of any use to the community and the development team.

#39 kimurakibu

kimurakibu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Server:Odin Channel8

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:27 AM

●     Who you are
I'm Kibu, an digital and tradicional artist, i'm Graphic Design and 3d/2d animator and a fan of RO (1 and 2), i like to play games like this because we can do all characters so different each other. i love animation and videogames with passion

I play with Ranger and Crescentia, i love this weapons, but i really like others classes like rouge o knight because the armors and skills are amazing

As a animator and artist i'm looking for learn more about this things helping this  community. I think i can do my best and if i nedd to do something that i dont know, well, i will learn as fast i can. 

All my 200% of my help and motivation. i'll be like sponge with all you have to me and i will do all to this work. If i can help with some of art concept, or testing or something like that i will do it 200%.

Learn and help to do this the best one for this community, i like the things i do, so i hope make this better day with day

#40 ReikoReiko

ReikoReiko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Server:Odin -> Channel 7

Posted 16 November 2015 - 10:43 AM

• Who you are

ReikoEnkantada

Errr… I could only say is that if you want to know me, you’re free to get to know me @_@

• Class(es) you are interested in Representing

SoulMaker (as SM became my main) but I’m also interested in other classes.

• What are you looking for in Ragnarok 2 and / or program the VCR?

Actually, my definition of VCR is helping those who need help. Because volunteer is also another term for helping without expecting anything in return, right? Giving/Relaying information that normal players don’t know, or those who just started playing RO2. I want the game to be more fun, to let people stay here. I don’t want the game to die just like other games who in the new generation haven’t even heard of.

• What do you have to offer as a VCR?

What I can offer is make the game more fun. I know the flaws that make the game… somewhat boring in other peoples view. I know people who quitted the game because they’re not happy in RO2 anymore. And I want to prevent that cycle. I want to prevent my friends from quitting the game. I want them to stay here. Same as I want those who would just start playing RO2 to continue playing the game up to the years to come.

PS… RO2 was released with so much bug before… they released it even knowing there are still lots of bugs… I want to prevent that from happening. More bugs equals more people complaining. Not everyone would approach the bug as positively as I did. Some would likely quit before the bug was resolve. Some would abuse the bugs.  So, if I can help, I would like do so.

• What do you expect out of This Program?

I want uniqueness in every class. I don’t want everyone to follow just one path. I want them to have freedom in choosing the path they could take. And if they would take that path, I want them to be satisfied with it. In my opinion, if people have many paths they could choose, they won’t be bored. I want to disregard the word “boring” from the game RO2.

And please… balance. All people are asking for that @_@. Because some class overpowers the others, the other classes are totally being ignored.

#41 Lenalee18

Lenalee18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:54 PM

●     Who you are
 Hello my IGN in game is iJagiya, i have been playing RO2 since the beginnings ever since SEA server was opened. I am currently living in the States but i am originally Mexican. i consider myself a very opened minded person and love making new relationships

My main character has always been Priest and I have been playing this class since SEA so i have a very round knowledge on what this class needs to become and what changes could help it to become more balanced 

I am looking forward to help those who need and make difference. i want to provide my experience in game as a stepping stone for developers in order to give this game a good direction and grow together as a community. I want to gain experience as my first time being VCR from other fellow VCRs and gain a new perspective on each issue being addressed and i also hope to give new ideas out as a fresh mind.

As i mention previously i have been playing RO2 since the beginning and i have a very diverse background. I’m very well known in the SEA community since i played together with them ever since SEA server and i am still continuing to follow them (even though sometimes i don't understand what they are saying). i can also be a bridge to the Latin/Hispanic community since Spanish is my mother language and i can also understand English pretty well. I believe since this server is international a well diverse background is really helpful. I am also a very approachable person.

I expect to promote a fair game play and improve this game without letting the unique essence of RO2 be changed. I want players to be comfortable and increase the player community for an ultimate experience for new and old players. I also look forward to meeting new players and share out their concerns.

Edited by Lenalee18, 18 November 2015 - 11:59 PM.

#42 Kefan

Kefan

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 05:18 AM

●     Who you are
IGN : Kefan
3 Years  Main character as always.Master Level 40 Priest.Who loves to support not attack.I have learnt how to play a game from WASD in RO2.And Havent tried
Any Other Game Till Now.I'm not the one who always start explore, but I'm the one who always love to listen and follow.

●     Class(es) you are interested in representing
Priest.

●     What are you looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program?
I'm looking for a PVP/PVE both balance Ragnarok 2 .Wish Every Player every Class can enjoy their roll in this game.

●     What do you have to offer as a VCR?

Like I said. I love to listen .I would love to organize the feedback and suggestion from each different side.Since I have long  time to online in RO2.
Help players explore RO2 about  WoE/PVP( 1 V 1. N V N )/PVE ,with all my knowledge, with My back up,My Friends,My Family in RO2, with Sincerity.

●     What do you expect out of this program?

Everything can let everyone love this game much more and more . Gorgeous Costumes. Beautiful Maps.Comfortable Communications.Less Bugs.

Edited by 8148130617033707293, 20 November 2015 - 04:17 AM.

#43 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:05 AM

●     Who you are

My name is Maika Takino, I've been a proud player of RO and Ro2 since it's beta release. I loved the battle animation and variations of skills not to mention the job system. I believe I can help new players get well acquainted with the mechanics and play style of the game. 

Monk/Beast Master

Community involvement

Game Knowledge and ideas of future development.

Satisfied current and future player base.

#44 deathdelete

deathdelete

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 594 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, California

Posted 21 November 2015 - 06:56 PM

●     Who you are

Tamlen, I am a Veteran VCR from prior terms and a Veteran Ro2 player since the earlier days of Ro2. I have played multiple MMO's such as RO2, Guild Wars 2, Ro1, SWTOR, Tera and Aura Kingdom.

Currently the main classes I focus on are Knight and Rouge, but i have played every class in this game, prior to AoV and after its release.

To help balance this game as much as possible.

Extensive knowledge in classes, game mechanics and balancing.

Less bugs

#45 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:30 PM

I will be getting to these new apps this week. Last week was just internet craziness, so I apologize for anyone waiting.

#46 Anthanasia

Anthanasia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:24 PM

not sure if still can apply or not.. i just try my luck..

●     Who you are

Hankyung, I'm playing online games for more than 10 years already, basically from ro 1 to ro 2 now.

Warrior, i've been playing sword class since ro 1 until today and counting more.

To improve this game current situation and make it more fun for better future.

●     What do you have to offer as a VCR?

All my knowledge and time to make this game more much fun, as I love to help anyone in need.

The game will be better and everyone can be happy with it.

Edited by Anthanasia, 23 November 2015 - 04:30 PM.

#47 MoonNightKiss

MoonNightKiss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationLabyrinths

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:25 PM

●     Who you are

Raeselyn

Soulmaker / Crec

To help players as much as possible while having fun

To help improve the game by providing suggestion on fixing bugs and issues

To learn and improve myself to help other players

#48 Pr3

Pr3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:29 AM

●     Who you are

Pr3

Main: Ranger | Alts: All other classes

VCR Program: A neophyte [Pr3] observing and conversing with the astute [Current VCRs]; players who emulate the voice of the community and outsource their suggestions to WP team ergo to developers. 

This program is an establishment for representatives who ameliorate standards for the community.

Credible, unbiased comments.  Bug reporting.  Suggestions. 

More VCRs and bugs found.

#49 xAngeloKram

xAngeloKram

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:20 PM

● Who you are

My name is SarahAlex and i've been playing ro2 since the beginning of RO2

● Class(es) you are interested in representing

SoulMaker

● What are you looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program?

To have fun, support newbies and to have a equal gaming experience

● What do you have to offer as a VCR?

Help things like improving gaming PvP make a balance and equal PvP for all classes esp. in my class and also give my ideas to improve the game and all other classes

● What do you expect out of this program?

Bug Fixes, class balance and also friendsgrin emoticon

#50 Tersano

Tersano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:43 PM

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:20 AM

● Who you are

My name is MrTersano

● Class(es) you are interested in representing

Priest

● What are you looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program?

To have fun, support newbies and to have a equal gaming experience. 

● What do you have to offer as a VCR?

The most important is a better translation of the game for portuguese.

● What do you expect out of this program?

Bug Fixes, class balance and more fun! =D

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users