Months without being able to log in because my account got suspended for no reason - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Months without being able to log in because my account got suspended for no reason

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thiagomestres

thiagomestres

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 02:53 AM

I have been unable to use my account and i sent a ticket and got absolutely no answer even though i sent it more than 4 weeks ago. It says that i'm prohibited to log-in until 2020-12-31 00:00:00. I know a lot of people got this message, but unlike most people, my account didn't got released (probably because i am not american).

What am i supposed to do? 

Also: i did post this in the 

You are prohibited to log-in until 2020-12-31 00:00:00? thread but i got no answer there either.

Edited by thiagomestres, 06 June 2015 - 02:57 AM.

#2 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:04 AM

Four weeks??? and what's with the 'not American' thing?

#3 thiagomestres

thiagomestres

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:15 AM

Four weeks??? and what's with the 'not American' thing?

More than 4 weeks waiting for someone to answer my ticket. 

There's probably a priority in these tickets. American ips and vip account are probably the ones who get answered first, because they can go to Court of small causes in the USA and complain about their service or something like that. I mean, some people get their account back in like 5 days while i'm still waiting for someone to just talk to me, it's kinda obvious there is some sort of priority.

All that i want is a answer saying that they are working on this, bc i do not expect to get my account back in less than 1 year...

Edited by thiagomestres, 06 June 2015 - 03:24 AM.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:24 AM

There is no such thing as answering tickets in terms of regional locations or VIP status. Private message me your ticket number please and will check what can be done.

#5 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:38 AM

it'd be a total waste of your time and money to take WP to court.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users