@Campitor Excess job points issue-not yet fixed (2 months and running) - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

@Campitor Excess job points issue-not yet fixed (2 months and running)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:43 AM

This is an expedite/escalation request to GMs/CMs/WP/iRO Support..

I understand that they do have tons and tons of workload...

I'm just here trying my luck and hoping I can grab some of their time.

Please help me decide if I need to wait or move on and ask for compensation if possible..

Ticket created almost two months now (Thor migration) and been promised several times that issue would be fixed on or after the week's maintenance..

Please have the excess job points remove so I can play again.. As it is really a pain to create a new one...

Me: 4/25/2015 

I have two (2) characters that are not supposed to have job 50 during high thief, I have excess of 8 job points.

WP: 5/2/2015 3:05 AM

With regard to your concern, please be informed that this issue has already been reported to the Ragnarok Online Production team and we are glad to tell you that this issue should be resolved after                     today's maintenance.

Me: 5/5/2015 12:24 PM

please confirm that this is ongoing as I received another e-mail from your about closing the ticket# XXXXXXXXXXXXXX which is not yet resolved

WP: 5/7/2015 6:06 AM

Please be informed that this ticket is now being addressed to a relevant team, for them to further assist you on your issue. Due to the heavy volume of other cases we have in queue, this may take a while to finish. For                 now, we kindly ask for your patience as we process your concern.

WP: 5/12/2015 5:10 AM
            Please know that I have just checked the issue that you have reported and it is unfortunate, but this issue is still being resolved as we speak. From the looks of it, the issue has taken alot more time than               anticipated. For now, I would like to ask for your further patience and understanding while we try to resolve your case. 

Me: 5/12/2015 4:50 PM

Hopefully this will be resolved at earliest as its hard yo create a new one in terms iRO terms.

WP:  5/15/2015 5:17 AM

Please know that I have just received a word from the Ragnarok Online Production team that the issue regarding skill points will be resolved after this coming maintenance. For the mean time, our                     team                 would like to ask               for your further patience while we wait for the next maintenance.

For more information regarding this issue, please refer to this link:

http://forums.warppo...tenance/page-13

WP: 5/15/2015 6:23 AM

We are glad that we had managed assist you on your concern. Please be informed that if you have further questions or concern, feel free to send us a ticket again for immediate assistance. Our team will             always be happy             to assist you in any game-related concerns

Me: 5/15/2015 5:26 PM

thanks will let you know asap once issue has been fixed

Me:  
5/21/2015 7:57 AM

Sadly the issue has not been fixed yet.

WP: 5/27/2015 1:09 AM
           I would like to express my deepest apologies. I understand that your skill point issue has not been resolved yet. Please know that I have just sent out another follow-up request regarding your request                and your ticket has now been set to a Higher Priority status.

WP: 5/30/2015 6:26 AM
           Please know that we had just received a word from the Ragnarok Online Team. They said that they will attempt to restore both your characters first class's job level back to level 42 during this week's                maintenance period or one or two days after.

Me:   6/7/2015 4:19 AM

Just Checking any updates

Please have this issue fixed.

Edited by opec, 06 June 2015 - 11:44 AM.

#2 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:39 PM

bump

#3 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:42 PM

posting and bumping on the weekends expecting a reply is sorta pointless. honestly your fastest way to get this addressed is via pming Camp/Oda on the forums or raising this during the tiki tues livestream.

#4 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:13 AM

Tiki Tues is not possible for me (work) and yes I did send PMs to both already, about the same time a  raised the concern (almost 2 months ago)....

Edited by opec, 08 June 2015 - 03:13 AM.

#5 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:12 AM

you don't need to be on the tiki tues stream to ask your question. post in the tiki tues thread; all questions are addressed by Oda during the stream (which you can watch anytime afterwards).

#6 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 07:21 PM

you don't need to be on the tiki tues stream to ask your question. post in the tiki tues thread; all questions are addressed by Oda during the stream (which you can watch anytime afterwards).

Oh really, I thought Oda wil only answer questions on live chat.. 
thanks for your attention.. :)

let me go find the thread now..

#7 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 07:26 PM

I guess this is what you are referring to.. bahooka 

http://forums.warppo...-thread-for-69/

thanks again..

#8 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:54 AM

oda answers questions in the thread as well as taking some questions from the livechat so hopefully your posting will get this issue the attention it needs.

#9 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:57 PM

thanks,,,
I already got a response but not the one I'm hoping..

#10 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 04:23 PM

I got a message from iRO/WP saying issue has been fixed...

WP: 6/18/2015 6:31 AM
            I would like to inform you  that your character restoration request has already been completed. You should now be able to allocate your skill points without having the issue of having excessive skill points in your 1st-class tier. Please try to log in the               game now and confirm.

Hurried myself to home...
then, crap.... the characters are now AUTO-DC.......
Is this my fate??

Please anyone tell me that my items that I just recently obtained are safe or can be retrieved after the fix?

I'm really getting frustrated now...  :p_sleep:

Edited by opec, 17 June 2015 - 06:16 PM.

#11 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:47 AM

You should report the new disconnecting characters here.

#12 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:15 AM

You should report the new disconnecting characters here.

Thanks...

I updated my previous request on that link, adding my 2 new auto-dc as I already had 2 as well already...

I also replied on the ticket for the excess jobs as I realize that those two new auto-dc characters are the one he was trying to fix..

#13 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:56 PM

Filed the same request and today it is also a DCed char..Zzzz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users